Chapter 2 The Unwanted

Don't Touch My Girl

Chapter 2 The Unwanted

Everyone listened attentively as Luna introduced herself and told them how she unwarily ended up sleeping in Minwoo's bed.

Their shocked faces are now replaced with awkward looks towards the newcomer, Luna. She could feel it in the air... The feeling of being unwelcome. That's the same feeling she felt the moment she stepped on the grounds of Korea. She's unwanted. It's obvious in the way they exchange looks as if planning on how to dismiss her.

"We had been informed that we will meet our P.A. today but this certainly isn't how we expected it to be. Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome to our house." Donghyun formally spoke when nobody cared to welcome Luna. Though he doesn't like the idea of having her here, he also doesn't wanna show rudeness on the first day.

"Is preparing breakfast part of her job?" Minwoo turned to Jeongmin. He's ignoring Luna.

"Anything I could be of help." Luna answered even before Jeongmin could speak.

"Great! Could you please prepare our breakfast then?" Minwoo sounds like ordering than asking.

The others once again exchanged meaningful looks that Luna couldn't help but notice. Two of them even looked as if they're trying not to laugh.

"Of course... I'll just have a very quick shower then I'll prepare breakfast." She nodded and was about to head towards the bathroom but Minwoo spoke again.

"If you can't do it now then never mind. We're hungry and we have a lot of things to do today. We can't wait for you." Minwoo coldly said.

"Hey..." Hyunseong nudged Minwoo. They did talk about getting rid of the P.A. but he thought Minwoo is too rude already.

"She's supposed to know our schedule." Minwoo defended himself, his gaze fixed on Luna, waiting for her reaction.

"Alright... Sorry. I'll prepare breakfast first." Luna smiled and went straight to the kitchen instead. She could hear the guys whispering as she turned her back.

"It's okay Luna... He's just pissed." She muttered under her breath while checking on the fridge to see what food she could prepare.

She's not familiar with Korean food so she cooked a typical Filipino breakfast, silently praying these people would like it somehow.

After preparing the food, she quickly searched for the phone and called Mr. Sy. She's been informed on which room belongs to her. Fortunately, there are also some clothes and other things for her inside the room. She took a quick shower, charged her mobile and went to meet the group down the dining area.

She sighed in great relief when she realized they're still not done freshening up. The first to come back is Donghyun.

"Sorry about Minwoo. He's really pissed coz of what happened this morning but he's a nice person." He apologized.

"No worries." She simply smiled.

While waiting for the others, she took the opportunity to ask Donghyun some things she wanted to know about their group which he formally answered. After meeting all the members, she could sense Donghyun would be kindest to her.

Next came Kwangmin with his hair still damp and his towel around his neck.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked then inhaled deeply.

"Hmm... What's that? Smells delicious.." Luna heard another voice which sounded like Kwangmin's.

Along came Youngmin, well groomed.

"Oh, they must be the twins?" She turned to Donghyun for confirmation. He nodded and smiled.

"She cooked Philippine food for us." Donghyun announced.

"Ah... I remember our broadcast on W Academy... We used to have country themed meals." Out of nowhere, Hyunseong joined them.

"Have you seen cameras here? Maybe this is another W Academy episode? Season 2?" Jeongmin followed Hyunseong. Everyone laughed except Luna who has no idea what they're talking about.

"Ah.. She's not aware of that. She's a foreigner who doesn't know kpop and not familiar with Korea." Donghyun reminded them. There is pride in his voice as if implying he is the first to get to know their P.A.

Luna could only smile sheepishly. She's still uncomfortable being around with these guys.

"I wonder why Mr. Sy chose an assistant who can't speak our language." To complete the group, Minwoo finally entered the dining area.

"Yea, I was wondering too.." Kwangmin agreed as he nodded his head while thinking.

Somehow, Luna is embarrassed. Now she better do something to prove she can do this job or else she may lose it and she doesn't know what will happen to her again.

"Let's just ask Manager Song later. Shall we eat now? The smell is making me hungry." Youngmin suggested.

Luckily, they seemed to like the food except Minwoo who skipped breakfast and went back to his new room while waiting for the others to finish their meal. His behavior started to irritate Luna. She's trying her best to keep her cool but she doesn't know until when she could.

After washing the dishes, Donghyun informed everyone that they should go to Starship Entertainment Building to meet Mr. Sy.

Luna made sure she's done everything that needs to be done before they all hump in to the van. Just when all are set, Minwoo did something that annoyed her.

"Can I have a sandwich? I haven't had any breakfast and I need a lot of energy for our dance practice later." He requested Luna before she could get inside the vehicle. He is smiling sweetly at her, making her notice he is really trying to annoy her.

Controlling her temper, she went back to the house and quickly prepare a sandwich for Minwoo.

"Bad boy!" Jeongmin playfully hit Minwoo's shoulder when Luna left.

They all laughed and high-fived each other. It seems that their plan will work.

"Do you think she will resign soon?" Asked Hyunseong in between their laughs.

"She will resign this afternoon." Minwoo answered assuringly.

"Shhh... Behave!" Youngmin reminded them and motioned that the driver will hear them.

"Hahaha... Fighting!" Kwangmin laughed even louder.

"Fighting!" Cheered the other five.

Just in time, Luna came back and they immediately fell into awkward silence again.

"Here..." Luna smiled and handed Minwoo the sandwich he requested.

"Anything else?" She asked, trying not to sound sarcastic.

"I forgot! Can you take my pikachu pillow?" Kwangmin leaned closer so Luna could hear.

So she went back to get him a pillow, unaware that she's being laughed at.

"Here. Anything else?" This time, Luna give them a hint that she's getting irritated.

"That's all. Hop in." Hyunseong answered with a mischievous smile.

Again, awkward silence enveloped the atmosphere while on the way. She could still notice their meaningful exchange of looks and grins. She's observing them at the corner of her eyes.

When they reached Starship, Mr. Sy formally introduced Luna and Boyfriend which is needless. Manager Song informed them of their upcoming activities and plans while Mr. Sy is speaking to Luna regarding her job.

After their two separate but simultaneous conversations, Luna and Boyfriend went to dance room.

One of her job, said Mr. Sy is to give constructive criticism so the group could improve more. They'll be dealing with people overseas and since Luna is a foreigner, she's perfect for Boyfriend so they would learn how to deal with her. That is the reason they got from Mr. Sy when asked why he chose a foreigner as Boyfriend's P.A.

Luna smiled inwardly when she heard that. If she's required to give criticism, then it's her turn to get even.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

To be continued... Thank you for reading! Please feel free to comment also.