Chapter 5 Softening Hearts (Part 1)

Don't Touch My Girl

Chapter 5 Softening Hearts (Part 1)

"Have you noticed Luna is quiet today?" Jeongmin worriedly asked during their 15 minutes break.

Yesterday, Mr. Sy found out about Luna, revealing her true job with her friend, Prexy. He wanted to speak with Luna after today's practice. Since that day, Luna is very quiet. She also didn't react to any of BOYFRIEND members' prank or attempt to make her job harder. This made everyone awkward.

"I've a feeling Mr. Sy is going to fire her finally. He sounded serious when he called." Minwoo commented without any trace of worry. He even looked triumphant.

On the other hand, the twins felt guilty. They're sitting on one of the corners of the dance room, opposite to where the other members are seated.

"It's your idea." Youngmin finally spoke to his twin, referring to the 'brilliant plan' on making Prexy aware that Luna is working with them.

Kwangmin only looked back at him, opened his mouth but can't think of any words.

"To be honest with you, I'd feel guilty if she'll be fired because of what we did." Youngmin admitted. He looked down feeling exhausted.

"I thought we wanted to get rid of her? Why are we suddenly guilty about this issue?" Kwangmin finally found something to say. No one could tell if he's annoyed or plainly asking.

Noticing the tension between their twin members, Donghyun joined their conversation.

"If you ask me, I'm getting used to Luna as our assistant. She's hardworking and I don't have any problem with her now. But being the leader, I need to consider your opinion so if majority wanted her out, then I won't argue." He, too, admitted, making all of them turn to him in shocked.

"Maybe we should give her a chance. I feel guilty everytime we're trying to be rude towards her. C'mon Hyung, we're normally not rude to people specially to ladies." Jeongmin added. He then nudged Hyunseong as if trying to get some support from his side.

"Same here." Youngmin agreed even before Hyunseong could speak.

"I'm siding on the Hyungs." Hyunseong simply said with both hands raised in surrender.

"It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't want her presence then." Minwoo pouted like a spoiled brat.

"Why?" Asked the members in unison.

"She's nice okay... But... I'm distracted when she's around. Even during our practice, I can't dance very well when she's watching." Minwoo informed them.

Lately they've been noticing Minwoo often makes mistakes which is not typical but they're not aware it has something to do with Luna watching them.

"So...that's why... But you're still getting better in our dance. Maybe you should not blame everything to Luna... I think the real reason why you're distracted is because you still feel bad about your uncle's death... No offense, maknae." Donghyun tried to lighten the mood by giving Minwoo a pat on his shoulder.

Minwoo fell silent for some seconds before speaking, "fine...if majority doesn't want to get rid of her anymore, then it's fine with me."

"There! We should really start being nice and show Luna our real behavior. Besides, she's been through a lot of troubles now." Hyunseong clapped his hands when they finally came to a decision.

Kwangmin is the only one who didn't give his comment and everyone seemed to forget because they're used to Kwangmin being silent.

"I wonder what will Kwangmin say..." After a while, Minwoo turned to thier 4D prince.

Kwangmin was a bit surprised but managed to compose himself. 

"I like her." He coldly said and even before they can react, he marched out of the room, leaving everyone in total surprise.

"What does he mean by "like"?" Jeongmin wanted to know but Kwangmin is out of sight now.

Everybody pondered noisily on that except Minwoo who became more serious, just staring at the door where Kwangmin marched out.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~