Chapter 4 Special Treatment

Don't Touch My Girl

Chapter 4 Special Treatment

Luna woke up surprised and puzzled that she's warmly enveloped with a blanket. Her notes and mobile were also securely placed on the table.

She reached out for her mobile to check the time. It's 5:00am and that means she has only an hour to freshen up, prepare breakfast and check all the things BOYFRIEND would be needing on their practice today.

Feeling lazy and sleepy, she stretched her arms and back before getting up. While folding the blanket, she noticed the pikachu prints on it.

"Aha!" She snapped. As far as she could recall, Kwangmin is a pikachu lover.

'I didn't know he has a sweet side. I really thought all of them hates me.' She thought to herself while smiling inwardly.

'Maybe, he really is nice but he's just shy to show it?' She wondered.

Now that someone at least cared for her, Luna felt good. She started to change her first impression towards Kwangmin. At first she thought he is arrogant and annoying specially when he raps. She doesn't expect him to be kind to her but look what he just did for her.

At 5:45 am, Luna is all set.

As usual, Donghyun the leader is the first to wake up. He's impressed that Luna managed to prepare everything, including breakfast, in spite the fact that they're all tired and slept so late yesterday.

"If Minwoo didn't show up after 15mins please wake him up. He's the hardest to wake up." Requested Donghyun. He doesn't want to show Luna that he is impressed. She should not feel appreciated if they're trying to get rid of her, right?

"I know." Luna smiled cheerfully while Donghyun gave him a puzzled look.

"I've read it on the net." She explained when she realized that look on Donghyun's face.

"Ah... So you're doing some research, huh?" He nodded helplessly.

"No. I just saw it accidentally. I got curious so I read the article." She defended, not wanting to be obvious that she's desperately trying her best to fit in.

Donghyun just shrugged.

After a few seconds, Jeongmin woke up followed by Hyunseong.

In Luna's room, Youngmin held his forehead when he realized he sleepwalked. The last time this happened to him is eight years ago when he didn't sleep for 2 days because of a project at school.

Ashamed to let the others know that he unconsciously slept in Luna's room, he waited for the pathway to be cleared so he could sneak out, go back to his bedroom, then pretend that he slept there all night. If Luna knows about it and tells it to the others he would just deny.

Confident that the early wakers are already downstairs, Youngmin carefully, like a skillful ninja, tiptoed out of Luna's room. Just as he got out, he found himself face to face with...his twin.

"Annyeong haseyo!" He greeted with sheepish smile.

Kwangmin looked at him blankly, his arms crossed like a gangster.

"This is Luna's room, right?" He asked.

"Oh? Is this? Isn't her room on the opposite side?" Youngmin tried to escape but unfortunately, his twin is too smart not to notice.

"Don't lie. I'm sure that's her room. What are you doing in there?" He asked Youngmin who is now blushing.

"Sleepwalking?" Kwangmin asked again when his twin didn't answer. This is very rare but he is aware that Youngmin sometimes sleepwalks when really tired.

"Must be really tired." Youngmin smiled again while scratching his head stupidly.

"Where did Luna sleep then?" Kwangmin asked once more but Youngmin gave him an I-don't-know-look".

The two went downstairs together.

As soon as Luna saw the twins, she smiled again and greeted the first one.

"Good morning Kwangmin!" She energetically greeted.

"Good morning too. But i'm Youngmin." The first guy answered, making the other twin laugh.

Luna's smile instantly wiped out.

"Oh." She thought for a while and wanted to strangle herself for still being confused.

"Good morning Kwangmin!" She then turned to the next twin and greeted with the same energy.

"Actually, you're right. I'm Kwangmin. I'm just kidding you a while ago." The first guy suddenly turned to her again when she greeted the next 'Kwangmin'.

The twins walked past Luna who just pouted like a child. She really felt embarrassed. She wanted to confront them on making fun of her but she realized Minwoo is still not up.

"Sleepyhead..." She muttered as she went upstairs again to check on Minwoo.

She is planning to make a loud entrance but noticed that Minwoo is shivering under his blanket while sleeping in a fetal position. When she shook his shoulder, he just let out a lazy groan.

"Minwoo are you okay? Why are you shivering?" She asked curiously but he didn't answer. Hejust snuggled to his pillow.

Determined to make him get up, Luna forcefully pulled Minwoo's blanket off him and shook his shoulder again but she felt he's running a fever.

"Hey, you're sick..?" She confirmed by checking his forehead.

Minwoo opened his eyes lazily and closed it again as if he's seen nothing. Luna realized he's really not feeling well.

He muttered something in Korean but Luna didn't understand. She was about to call Donghyung for help but Minwoo pulled her arm towards him making her fall on his bed. He then wrapped his arms around her and snuggled closer to her as if she's a stuffed toy being hugged tightly by a child.

It took her 3 seconds to absorb what happened. Before she knows it, their faces are just an inch away. They could almost kiss!

She stiffened, her mind is confused. She wanted to pull him away but he looks too weak. She wanted to call one of the boys but she doesn't want to wake Minwoo up. If she moves, he might accidentally kiss her lips.

"Minwoo, wake up... Have some breakfast and i'll get you some medicine for your fever." She whispered instead.

"5 minutes.." His voice sounds different too.

"But I can't breathe... You're hugging me too tightly." She complained.

"Huh?" Instantly, Minwoo opened his eyes, looked at her and pulled away.

"Ahm.. S-sorry." He is startled for a while but then felt his head is aching terribly.

"Maybe you should not practice today." She advised, trying to change the topic and forget about the hug and kiss-almost.

"I can't. Our comeback is just a few months away." Minwoo replied.

He got up and walked out of the room, tipsily, leaving Luna who immediately followed him downstairs after folding his blanket and fixing his bed.

Everyone enjoyed their breakfast especially Kwangmin who loves chicken. The members also noticed Luna is really nice to Kwangmin even though he's ignoring her. Even if he treats her rudely, she still smiles.

Since that day, Luna is especially kind to Kwangmin. On the other hand, she and Minwoo always argue even about petty things like, which color is better, green or purple? They even had an argument about Minwoo rarely sings.

She survived 4 days of being BOYFRIEND's P.A. She's really getting used to them treating her badly so she would resign but she won't give up on her job. She's really keen on not doing something bad that would make her lose the job. She needs Mr. Sy. She needs his help to find her father.

Meanwhile, BOYFRIEND still looks for ways to make her lose the job. The last one they attempted is during Luna's skype conversation with her best friend Prexy.

Luna's chatting with Prexy about korean stuffs except her job. She can't tell anyone that she is working as BOYFRIEND's P.A. Prexy, on the other hand is telling her about her new interest, the korean group named BOYFRIEND.

"I particularly love Youngmin! He's really cute!" Prexy told Luna who just smiled and pretended to be listening like she's never known BOYFRIEND.

Luna is sitting on the couch with her laptop on the table. It's their rest day and everyone in the house is doing their own business.

"You're sooo lucky you're in Korea! Maybe one of these days you'll meet one of them while walking outside!" Prexy imagined like a dreamy child.

"Aww please, i don't know these BOyFRIEND, and besides, I'm not interested." She coldly answered.

After some more minutes, Luna finally told Prexy that she'll start working but before she could say goodbye, Prexy screamed ear-piercingly.

"Omy!! Luna where are you?! I can see Youngmin and Kwangmin behind you!" She screamed on the other line.

Luna looked at her back only to realize Youngmin and Kwangmin waving playfully at Prexy.

They both gave Luna a sheepish smile when she looked at them madly. If Mr. Sy did not allow Luna to tell to anyone her real job, then he might fire her when he finds out that Luna's friend knows about her job. This is their purpose. To put her again in trouble now that some outsider finds out about her job.

"Prexy, I will explain." Luna breathed heavily before facing her best friend again who is now pouting childishly at her, waiting for her explanation.