Chapter 1 Meeting

Don't Touch My Girl

Chapter 1 Meeting

Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo, members of kpop band BOYFRIEND, are lined up opposite to Manager Song inside Starship entertainment's conference room to talk about the 'changes' they need to observe now that they've become so popular worldwide. 

"The good news is, Mr. Sy agreed to be your sponsor and he's willing to finance all your tours to different countries. As Korea's rising world stars, we should take certain measures to keep your fame going." Mr. Song announced even before the group could ask what their meeting is for.

Without any further explanations, the group Boyfriend, understood. They've made it to the top and these new 'measures' are about them being world stars.

"Does that mean higher pay?" Jeongmin need to make sure. Being world star is rewarding but it also means harder work so it should also give them higher earnings.

"Yes of course." Knowing Jeongmin being frank, Mr. Song nodded assuringly.

"New projects... New album..." He added and before he could finish, Donghyun butted in.

"New place to live?" He asked. He'd always wanted to have a nicer and bigger place for them.

"That too, Donghyun. I know you'd be the happiest regarding this. You'll get your own room guys. How's that?" The manager excitedly answered.

"Cool!" Everyone approved and started talking about their new home arrangements. They used to sleep in one room with bunk beds. Now they'll have their own room to keep and arrange as per their style of living.

The members are too excited they've forgotten the meeting is still not through. Mr. Song only got their full attention again when he said the last condition that the guys don't seem to like.

"You will also have a personal assistant. Mr. Sy hired one to help and assist everyone." The manager simply informed and as expected, complains came next.

"Why? We've been managing things ourselves for the last four years..." Minwoo complained first. Now he's sounding like a baby.

"Right! Why need a P.A?" Youngmin seconded with knitted brows. He seldom complains but today is different.

"Well, Mr. Sy gave that condition. He may also require her to report and keep an eye on you. He's a business tycoon, you know these people, they look at you as investment." Mr. Song tried to calm his group. He already expected this reaction from them.

"Wait, wait... Did you just say HER? You mean she's a female?" Surprised, Kwangmin couldn't help but clarify.

"Oh no.... You gotta be kidding us, Manager Song... A P.A. is unacceptable already....how much more a FEMALE... A female assisting six guys? That's rather awkward." Hyunseong joined the 'rally'.

"Listen, I do understand your point but please be calm and deal with this as professional world stars.. arasso?" Their manager authoritatively reminded them. After all, they don't have any choice.

The group fell in complete silence. They exchanged looks, breathed heavily before nodding their heads.

"You'll get used to having an assistant around specially when you're already performing overseas. Trust me, being a world star is no easy job." He convinced.

"Okay." The group answered in unison but disapproval is still evident in their voice.

"Great! Now, pack your things, you'll move into your new place. Tomorrow you will meet Mr. Sy and your P.A." Manager clapped his hands to lighten the mood.

It somehow helped coz the group smiled enthusiastically once more. They bowed and cheered before leaving the room.

"Boyfriend as world stars! Fighting!" Came their cheer.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Luna's hands fidget as she waits for her friend to answer her call. It's almost midnight but she's still out on the unfamiliar street of Seoul, South Korea. She feels lost and exhausted after a series of unfortunate things today.

"Hello...? Prexy!" She started sobbing as soon as her friend answered on the other line.

"Hey.... It's okay.... Hush... You'll be fine..." Sensing that something's bothering her friend Luna, she tried to comfort her even before knowing what happened.

"No i'm not... I'm so dead!" Luna broke into tears.

"Tell me what happened." Prexy patiently waited until Luna started speaking again.

"I thought I would be able to meet my long lost father but guess what... I've been robbed just this afternoon! And not only that... I've seen someone being shot dead this evening. I'm so scared I ran away, I left my things. Now I'm homeless, lost and broke! I wanna go back to Philippines but I can't...All my documents were in my bag." She narrated.

"What?!?!" Prexy could only exclaimed. She's shocked.

"Search for a police station! I taught you some korean phrases, right? You can speak to them, use those words I'd taught you." She worriedly suggest, understanding how serious the problem is.

"I seem to have forgotten everything. I don't know anymore... I'm so scared. Thanks to that kind man who helped me. I told him what happened coz he can speak in English. He helped me and offered me a job in exchange of helping me find my father." Luna assured when she realized she'd made Prexy hysterically worried.

"Hey, are you sure he's a good man? You're only 19 and you're in a foreign land you should be very careful. I heard there are lots of gangsters there," warned Prexy like a mother.

"He seems kind...and very professional. I don't know what to do so I just accepted the job." Luna reckoned.

"What kind of job?" Prexy asked once more but before Luna could answer, the line was cut.

"Arrrgh! Not now!" Luna strangled her hair in irritation when her phone battery died out. Why always during an important conversation?

"I'm alone again..." She sighed as she walked.

She fished out a piece of paper on her pocket and carefully checked out the address written on it.

"I'm so tired. I need to find this house as quickly as possible." She told herself.

The man she'd met today said she can move to this place as soon as now. She will be assisting a group of korean artists that he is sponsoring. First, she couldn't believe her ears but the man looks serious and now that she is actually heading to the house where she will temporary live, she has no choice but to believe.

She is wondering why Mr.Sy trusts her that quickly, handing over the house keys and all, but she doesn't have time to complain. Maybe God sent this man to help her out of her dangerous situation.

After a few minutes, Luna found the house. Exhausted, she immediately unlocked the door, went inside and made sure she locked the door again. The house is warm, giving her a relaxing feeling.

Mr. Sy instructed her to arrange the place for tomorrow. She could do it now but the warm environment is really inviting her to rest and do her task tomorrow early in the morning. After a mental argument, she decided to set aside the task and rest for now.

She tried to open the first room she saw but it is locked and she doesn't have the key so she went to the next room upstairs and almost clapped when she found out it's not locked. Since Mr. Sy told her the group will arrive tomorrow at lunchtime to move their things, she did not bother to inspect the whole house. It's been a long day for her and all she wanted is to rest.

Without turning the lights on, she searched for the bed, leaving the door still opened. As soon as she felt the blanket, she jumped in and fell asleep.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

KKKRRRRIINNGGGGG!!!!

Hyunseong lazily reached for his alarm clock just on the side table. His new room feels comfortable he finds it hard to get up and wake the others.

"Ei, Get up now!" Donghyun's voice was heard outside.

As usual, Hyunseong immediately stretched out and went to Minwoo's room to wake him up. He's the hardest to wake up that's why Donghyun doesn't want to deal with Minwoo in this aspect and left the task for Hyunseong.

Next came Jeongmin who is excited to start their first morning in their newly furnished house.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Greeted Youngmin and Kwangmin who came out of their respective rooms too.

"Where's the kitchen?" Asked Youngmin. 

"Kitchen or bathroom?" Corrected Kwangmin, thinking that his twin is still sleepy.

"Let's help Hyunseong in waking up 'Sweat King'," suggested Donghyun when they all meet on the hallway.

They're all surprised when the door is opened and Hyunseong is just standing opposite to Minwoo's bed with eyes wide opened, his hand on his mouth trying to stop himself from shouting.

Curiously they walked in and immediately had the same reaction like Hyunseong when they saw what he's so surprised about.

Minwoo, the maknae of BOYFRIEND, is peacefully sleeping with his arms sweetly enveloping an unfamiliar girl. The girl is hugging Minwoo back like a teddy bear while sleeping quietly on his chest.

"What the....?!" Donghyun couldn't believe it. They knew Minwoo is having some not so serious affairs with girls but never did he bring a girl in their house.

"She's not here yesterday, is she?" Jeongmin tried to recall.

"I can't believe he will do this." Youngmin doesn't know whether to be surprised or irritated.

Hyunseong is about to silence them to avoid waking them up but Kwangmin, without thinking, already did what they are trying to avoid.

"HEY!! Annyeong haseyooooo!!!" Kwangmin loudly greeted as he took the blanket off.

Minwoo lazily opened his eyes, looked up and saw his groupmates' faces.

"I'm still sleepy..." He said almost in a whisper and snuggled closer to what he thought is his pillow.

Luna opened her eyes when she felt some movements on her bed. It took him three seconds to realize what she is seeing right now.

She's face to face with a guy she doesn't know! Her arms hugging him, her head on his chest and his arms around her!

"WAAAAAAAHHHHH" they automatically got up and threw themselves away from each other leaving the group more surprised than they already are.

"What did you do to me? I'll call the cops!!!" Luna warned as she hugged herself like a victim.

"What?! I didn't do anything! I- you- she- why are you in my bedroom?" Minwoo doesn't know what to say or whom to speak first.

"Huh?" Jeongmin is dumbfounded.

"Wait... She's not your girlfriend? Fling or something?" Clarified Kwangmin who got confused.

"NO!" Both Luna and Minwoo shouted at Kwangmin in full defensive voice.

The twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin, raised both their hands as if surrendering in a battle. Minwoo looked pissed.

"Hang on. Can we please clear this thing out without shouting?" Donghyun, the leader and "Hyung" of everyone, finally spoke.

Minwoo and Luna cautiously looked at each other before approving.

So all of them followed Donghyun out of Minwoo's room to clear the matter.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

To be continued...

I hope you like the first chapter... Looking forward to reading your feedback.....

 

PS. You can also find my stories on wattpad... username is AkoSeaGelai

feel free to follow me on twitter: @iGelai07