Chapter 5 Softening Hearts (Part 2)

Don't Touch My Girl

Chapter 5 Softening Hearts ( Part 2 )

Kwangmin left the dance room leaving everyone dumbfounded on his last words. He was surprised when he found Luna just a few steps from the door. She's sitting on the floor, her arms hugging her legs while her face is buried on her knees as she sobs.

She's crying silently but Kwangmin knows she's just trying to control her painful sobs. He can't bear to see a girl cry and this scenario really got into.

"Hey.." He can only whisper as he bowed down to make Luna aware of his presence but she just continued sobbing hardly.

"What happened?" He tried again.

Just when he's about to call the others, they already followed where the sobs are coming from. No one dared to speak as they all exchanged confused looks. After some seconds, it hit them.

"Did Mr. Sy fire you?" Donghyun worriedly asked but Luna jut sobbed harder.

Without any words, everyone ran towards the conference room where Mr. Sy usually mets them, except Minwoo who sat beside Luna. He just sat there in silence and waited for Luna.

Curious why there's someone still on her side but not asking anything, Luna looked up and found Minwoo, already staring with no expression on his face.

"What?" Asked Minwoo with his eyebrows raised.

"What what?" Luna asked in return. Isn't she the one who's supposed to ask 'what' is he doing there still sitting beside her as if he cares?...or does he?

"We're asking what happened but you didn't answer. You just kept crying so I decided to wait for you to finish your drama so you can finally speak." He coldly replied.

"Argh! You're really mean! I hate you the most!" She wanted to strangle him because of what he said. She almost believed he does care but she's wrong.

"So... Are you still gonna be our assistant or we should prepare a farewell party?" He asked but this time, Minwoo playfully smiled at her. It's the first time she saw him smiling at her like that and he really looks cute. Now she understand why ladies go crazy over his smile.

"Ahhh you little..." Donghyun appeared first, catching his breath after running.

Minwoo and Luna looked at the group as they arrived.

"She's not fired!" Announced Youngmin who seems to be happy.

"Why are you crying anyways?" Jeongmin asked, pretending to be irritated but honestly happy to know she's still on the job.

"I almost punched him but he said he didn't fire you." Kwangmin said which made Luna shocked.

"Nah.. Don't believe him he's hallucinating. He didn't even say anything in front of Mr. Sy." Hyunseong butted in. Kwangmin looked down like a spoiled brat.

Everybody laughed even Minwoo and Luna. Suddenly there is a lighter mood because of Kwangmin's little act.

"Then why are you crying, really?" Youngmin asked again after their laugh.

Luna wiped her tears and became serious again before she answered almost in a whisper, "I miss home... I wanna see my father." With that, she went to the dance room again and started to pack their stuffs.

Hyunseong is about to follow and help her but Youngmin stopped him.

"I think this is the best way to make up on all our rudeness towards her... We should let her see her father. A surprise." He suggested.

"How are we going to do that exactly?" Minwoo asked. The others looked at Youngmin but Kwangmin is the first one who found a way.

"Let's call her friend Prexy. She can surely tell us how to get in touch with Luna's father without Luna knowing it." He snapped like a genius.

"Then Youngmin should call Prexy first thing as soon as Luna falls asleep tonight." Hyunseong suggested and all of them agreed, silencing Youngmin's protest on being the one to call Luna's friend.

After a while, Luna went out of the room and handed over their bags. "C'mon guys, time to go to the next studio!"

She sounded cheerful when she went out of the room.

"I think we found Kwangmin's female version. She's so random!" Minwoo nodded helplessly as they all followed Luna.