Celebrate

Different Worlds

A few days later I got the results for the tests back. And guess what? I got a hundred percent on all of them! As soon as class was over I ran through the campus and to the subway station, where I waited impatiently for the car to show up. I didn't even marvel at things like I usually would and just kept looking for when the subway would get there. I boarded quickly and didn't even bother to sit down. Pssh, who needs seats when you have legs?

It seemed like forever until the subway stopped at my destination, although it was probably only ten minutes. Literally the whole way there I was bouncing up and with impatience. I got off before anyone else and sped up the stairs only to break into a run as soon as got out of the station. 

The wind rushed through my hair and my breathing started getting heavier. I saw the doors to the apartment building and slowed down to get my card out and swiped it to make the doors open. I entered the air conditioned area and tried to slow down my breathing. I walked over to the elevators and pushed the button to call it. The doors dinged opened and I stepped in and saw what I looked like in the reflective walls. That running really did a job on my hair. That's why I never ran during P.E. is highschool, honestly. I tried to fix my hair before the elevator stopped on my floor.

Just in time, I finished when the doors parted and I stepped off. I headed towards Infinite's dorm and knocked on their door. Sunggyu opened the door and said hello with a smile. 

"Guess what?" I asked him with grin on my face. 

"What?" he asked confused and then he remembered, "Is it about your tests?" I nodded.

"I got a hundred on all of them!" I said happily. Sunggyu hugged me and spun me around.

"It's because you had Infinite, well mostly me, as your tutor. Right?" he asked after he set me down.

"Ne! Studying with you guys was really fun, so I was able to remember more," I said.

"What's all the noise?! I'm trying to sleep here!" Myungsoo yellede from his bedroom. I laughed and Sunggyu yelled back," We need to go celebrate with Mi Ra. She aced all of her tests!" he said and looked at me.

Everyone showed up and Sunggyu ushered me inside of the apartment. 

"You aced all of your tests, Mi Ra?" Dongwoo asked impressed. I nodded.

"Yah! She's not an idiot, Dongwoo," Hoya defended me. I chuckled.

"It's fine. I know it's kind of weird to see a foreigner speaking Korean," I said.

"Did someone say celebrate?" Myungsoo asked coming out of his room with disheveled hair.

"Yeah. Sunggyu said that. I guess we should get ready now. We'll be out soon, Mi Ra," Sungyeol said.

I nodded and they all left to go to their rooms so I was left alone in the living room. I could hear the guys talking about whose clothes were whose and if this or that looked okay. It took them a while and I was feeling hungry, so I went to knock on their doors.

"Are you ladies done changing yet?" I asked jokingly. Soon after that everyone came out looking casual with jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies. Hoya was of course wearing purple and Myungsoo was wearing black.

"Is everyone ready to go?" I asked. Everybody nodded and went to the door to put on their shoes.

"Manager! We're going out!" Woohyun called.

"Why?" he asked back.

"We're going to celebrate!"

"Celebrate what?!"

"Sunggyu-hyung got a girlfriend!" Woohyun yelled. Sunggyu hit Woohyun on the head and glared at him.

"WHAT!?" We all scrambled out the door before the manager could ask anymore questions.

~

We walked to a good samgyupsal place that they had all been to before. They said it wasn't well known so there wasn't much chance to be recognized while eating. We took all of the back streets and alleys, so that no fans could see them.

"Are you having fun, Mi Ra?" Sunggyu asked me and checked to make sure I was still beside him.

"I actually am. I don't know why, but it's fun just walking around with you guys," I said shyly. Sunggyu grinned at me and looked ahead.

We reached the restaurant after a few minutes and the owner recognized Infinite and greeted them. We picked a spot to sit down at and ordered the food along with a bottle of soju. It came out quickly and everyone rushed to prepare the food. When the meat was done the soju was poured by me, since I was the youngest. 

"I'm not sure how much I can drink," I said embarrassed after finishing pouring everyone's glasses.

"It's okay. You'll get better at drinking the longer you live here," Sunggyu said, comforting me. 

"Cheers to Mi Ra for doing well on her exams!" Sunggyu lead and we all clinked glasses and drank at the same time. I was glad that I told them I couldn't drink much because the taste was awful. I stuffed some food in my mouth to get rid of the taste. There wasn't going to be much drinking, though. The eight of us almost emptied out the bottle with everyone only having one shot. 

The talk flowed freely with the tiny bit of alcohol in our systems and it was a good meal. I felt really happy being with all of them. They all had different personalities, so there was never a dull moment. The talk was filled with funny stories from their predebut days as well as more serious ones. 

I offered to pay for the meal, but they wouldn't let me. Sunggyu paid for the entire thing and we left after thanking the store owner for the meal. 

"What should we do next?" Hoya asked. 

"Hmm...We could go shopping for a present for Mi Ra," Woohyun suggested.

"But you guys already took me out to eat," I said.

"Don't worry about it. Maybe you can pay us back by teaching us some English," Woohyun said and winked.

"Hey! Don't get grease on her, Woohyun!" Sungjong said. I laughed.

We passed a vitamin shop and I asked if we could go in there. I picked out some pills that were supposed to help with energy and gave them to Sunggyu. Everyone laughed.

"I thought you were on my side!" Sunggyu said with unexpected aegyo.

"I am. That's why I'm giving you those pills," I said innocently.

"Forget it," he said and put them back on the shelf. 

We left the shop and Dongwoo spotted a stationary shop further down the street. We wallked towards it and I thought it looked really cute. The shop was small, but filled with things any girl would be attracted to, such as sparkly notebooks, adorable stickers, and daily planners with unique designs. 

All of them speard out in the shop and tired to pick out soemthing I might like. While I was looking at some postcards to send to my family someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw all of Infinite with Sunggyu in the front looking at me expectantly. He was holding out a daily planner that had a really cool design with of infinite symbols covering the front.

I looked from the planner to Infinite and smiled.

"I love it!" I told them. They broke out into smiles too and went to the register.

"We want to buy this," Sungyeol said and the cashier looked at him confused because seven guys were trying to buy one thing. They checked out and we left the store.

By that time I started feeling dizzy, probably from the soju we had earlier. I was walking beside Sunggyu and he noticed that I stopped walking.

"Are you okay?" he asked me with worry written all over his face.

"I feel dizzy," I said faintly.

"Aish. It's probably from the alcohol you had earlier. You were right when you said you couldn't take soju well," he said and chuckled. 

"Here. Get on my back and I'll carry you back to the apartment," Sunggyu offered. I gladly accepted. I'm pretty sure that if I kept walking I would have started tripping over my feet and fallen on my face.

Sunggyu sped ahead of the others to get me back to the apartment quicker. I felt comfortable riding on his back and laid my head down.

"See! Look what you guys did! You made Mi Ra drunk," Sunggyu said as he passed s.

They all laughed and smiled to each other knowingly at how he was acting.

 

-------

A/N: So how was this chapter? The fluff is starting guys! IT'S STARTING! Anywhozies, thank you everyone who is reading! ^^