Nights

Different Worlds

Everyone finished the food and and we took all of our dishes to the kitchen so that they could be cleaned later. Afterwards we learned more about eachother. Some sat on the couch and some sat on the floor. I went to sit on the floor, but Sunggyu insisted on me sitting on the couch. Hoya sat next to me and it was a little awkward because I haven't talked to him as much, but we gradually got more comfortable around each other.

Of course they asked about my age, my English name, and things like that. Then they just started talking about random stuff, like when Sungyeol drew on Dongwoo's face and funny incidents that happened during their performances. They asked me how I got to to Korea and if I've ever been to one of their concerts, which, unfortunately, I haven't yet. 

Some of the things they said I didn't understand beacuse of my limited Korean, but they were really nice and explained everything to me.After a while I started to feel tired and zoned out. 

"Mi Ra, are you okay?" Hoya asked me when I didn't respond to a question.

"Ne. I'm just starting to feel tired," I said

"It is starting to get late. I think you should get back to your apartment," Sunggyu said with worry in his voice.

"It's fine. I don't want to ruin all the fun."

Sunggyu shrugged, but still kept his eyes on me for any signs that I was going to die or something. Our talks finding out more about each other lasted late into the night and somewhere along, I fell asleep on the couch. I heard shuffling around when Sunggyu told everyone to go to bed and I guess that was everyone going off to get ready for sleep. I felt Hoya get up from beside me and told me to rest well.

 I don't exactly remember what happened next, but all I know is that I was picked up and I heard the door to their apartment open. I was carried into the hallway and I heard someone ask me what the password was to my apartment. I answered in English since, you know, I was half-asleep. The door beeped open and we entered my small living space. 

"This place is really cute, just like you, Mi Ra," I heard them whisper. He put me down on the white couch that came with the apartment and looked around for a blanket to cover me with. Only thing is I didn't bring any blankets. When he couldn't he find any, he left to go get one from the dorm.

"I'll be right back. Don't worry." He propped open the door with a trash can and left. A few minutes later, I heard the trash can move and the door closed. Foot steps came closer to me.

"Here you go. Now you won't catch a cold."

I felt the blanket gently cover my body and immediatley wrapped it around me. Fingers brushed back some hair that was covering my eyes. I was trying to think of whose voice sounded like that. Thinking while sleeping is really hard because your mind just decides to drift off to whatever seems interesting. I kept wracking my mind until eventually the name just popped into my head.

Sunggyu.

"Ne?"

Oops. I guess I said it aloud. 

"Just talking in your sleep, huh? Well, I guess that means you were thinking of me then," I heard him say with a smile. "You really don't have any food in here, do you? It's a good thing I brought some back from the dorm."

I finally woke up to Sunggyu rummaging in my kitchen. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm making sure that you have enough food so you'll be healthy," he replied innocently.

"Thank you," I said shyly.

"No need to thank me. I want to take care of you. I guess you should probably get some rest now since I woke you up. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" Sunggyu said while looking at me with his gorgeous eyes. I couldn't help thinking about how lucky I was to see him in person and not through a computer screen.

I nooded my head and watched him leave my apartment.

"Jaljayo, Mi Ra."

-------

A/N: I know this chapter is a little bit shorter, but I tried to include a little bit of fluff. I'll make next chapter more interesting for you guys to read!  Thank you to GeniusGyuGraphics for the poster! ^^ Thank you!