Convenience Store

Different Worlds

I woke up the next morning and wondered if I actually was where I thought I was. Korea. The place I felt I belonged to since I was 13.

"I'm here! I'm actually here!" I whispered to myself. A feeling of hope and exhilaration rushed through me and pushed me to get ready for the day ahead.

Today is the day I'm purchasing a place in Seoul.

Even though I'm attending university here, my parents wanted me to live in an apartment. A rumble of my belly caused me to remember that I hadn't had anything to eat since I was on the flight.

I decided to explore the area for a place that contained food that I would soon devour.

I saw a convenience store a straight shot from where I was staying, so there wasn't much chance of me getting lost. I entered the store and a friendly ahjumma welcomed me. It looked cozy, like a Mom-and-Pop type of store. The shelves were lined with snacks that looked unfamiliar to me. I decided on some triangle kimbap and banana milk.

I checked out and went back to my room. I finished my breakfast quickly and looked up the phone number for the appartment complex I would be staying at and arranged the appointment.

After that was settled, I channel surfed and a marathon of Infinite's You Are My Oppa caught my attention. Even thought I've already seen it, I wanted to watch it again beccause now I knew who was who. 

Lunch time sprung upon me and I had to part with the dear TV with whom I had created an excellent bond with. I returned to the convenience store from breakfast and  had some ramen.

As I was finishing up my lunch, Infinite's Last Romeo came on and I hummed quietly along. At least what I thought was quietly.

Someone tappd my shoulder and I quickly spun around.

Is this real life?

-------

A/N: Thank you to GeniusGyuGraphics for the poster! ^^