Who are you ?

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed and things got worse with Jongin: We're not talking anymore . He started spending more time with Soojung & I started spending more time with Chanyeol. Even at lunch time , we don't together, I sometimes sit with Hyemi and Baekhyun , sometimes I sit alone with Chanyeol. All I get from Jongin text messages at night and some glances at school.

It was a Wednesday, we didn't have classes after noon . So I decided to go home alone without bothering Chanyeol to walk me there since I got used to him taking me home after school. Jongin skipped the last session and I don't even know why.

I was walking down the hall when I heard some fading music coming out of a room: It was the dance room. I missed that actually. I walked closer to the door and slowly opened it to look who was dancing & there was a girl I used to know.

Music has ended and the girl stopped dancing.When she looked up the mirror, she saw my reflection so she turned to look at me.

'Ah Sunbaenim , you're finally here!' Sulli said with a beam on her face.

'Hey...' I put on a fading smile.

'I'm pretty sure you missed dancing right?' She asked while getting closer to me.

'Not really...Your dancing skills are getting better.' I said.

'Ah no no.' She giggled , 'It's just I'm working hard for the final competition.'

'There's a competition this year too?' I asked .

'Yeah!' She clapped , 'Sunbae,why don't you go back to dance?' She innocently looked at me.

Me?Dancing again?In this room that brings me nightmares? Hell no.

'Ah...I'll think about it.'I said.

'Cool!' She jumped , 'If you and Jongin sunbae dance together , our school will definitely win.'

Yeah right...Jongin...I only smiled.

'It's nice to see you again here sunbae. I gotta go now.bye!' She waved.

I waved back and watched her leaving the room. I sit on the floor , looking at myself in the mirror wondering if I can dance again, not now but maybe after a while. It's true that I used to be a good dancer but that incident really turned my life upside down and thank God that nothing worse happened to me.

'Still sitting alone?' A voice snapped me out my thoughts. It was Chanyeol.

'Ah...yeah...' I looked at him through the mirror.

He came next to me and sat down : 'Thinking about what?'

'Nothing special.' I shortly answered.

He sighed then talked again : 'Why don't you try to dance again?'

'No...I don't think so ...' I looked down .

'Can't forget what happened?'

'I'm trying ...' That's what I had to say because that's the truth.

'You should try. I remember you used to be a great dancer.' He chuckled, 'I always wanted to be your partner but my dance skills are way better than yours.' He joked.

I laughed at his reaction and got off the floor and lent my hand to him to get up and he gladly held it.

'Thanks Yeonhee.' He smiled and ruffled my hair & I smiled back .

On our way out of school, I glanced a woman wearing all black.That was certainly the woman that I saw that day. I recognized her thanks to her outfit and her hair. She wasn't standing alone, she was actually talking to one of the students of my school.

The guy bowed at her and was on his way back to the school. She got into a taxi. I kept looking at the boy to know who was and actually it was Jongin.

I went running to him, leaving Chanyeol behind me. I stopped right in front of him which made him get surprised and confused at the same time .

'Who was she?' I asked while catching my breath.

'What?' He confusingly said.

'That woman you were talking to.'

'I..I don't know her...She was asking about the school...' He looked down.

'Don't lie to me Jongin.' I yelled.

'I'm not lying !' He screamed .

'Is that mom?You're meeting up with mom and you didn't tell me?' I said and tears started falling down .

'What? No ! Your mother is in Japan ! & why you thought of your mom just at this moment ! Wake up Yeonhee,you're 18 !' He said out loud.

'That woman ...That woman , I saw her last week, Jongin! She was watching me when I was working! It doesn't make sense!' I yelled.

'What?That woman? You must be mistaken! Besides, why didn't you tell me about that?'He asked.

'Was I important to you? You don't even talk to me at school ! You're ignoring me ! And now I'm the one to blame?' I sarcastically chuckled , 'So that's mom and you talk to her to tell her about my life , right? Please let her know that I forgot about her just like she did.'

'Can you hear yourself? Do you know what are you talking about right now? You're getting crazy ! I know nothing about that woman ! Nothing !' He said while running both of his hands on his hair.

'Don't you dare lie to me , Jongin ! Just don't ...' I calmly said and kept on c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter