Give love a try ?

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What should I answer ? If i'm going to say "no don't" , he'll become suspicious even though he's too dumb to figure this out ...

'Do it' , I answered .

'Really?' , he stopped and looked at me .

'Yeah ... you like her right? Besides , i know i can't stop you ' , I faked a giggle .

'But ... ' 

'No buts dude ... just go and ask her out again , she'll say yes , i'm sure she's waiting for you' 

'Are you sure? I mean you're a girl ... Am i good for you? , he shyly asked me . 

'Jongin ... seriously?' , I hit his shoulder , 'Go ahead and do it & if she's going to say no i'll punch her in the face.'

'...ok I will ... tomorrow' , he beamed to me , ruffled my hair and continued walking with me .

I know , this is not what my heart wants me to say but after all he's my best friend and i will be "Friend-zoned" . It's hard to accept that Jongin is going to date who he wants but i'm not ready loose him . I know if i'm going to confess to him , first he's not going to believe me & second I loose him , just like i lost mom ...

We got to our neighborhood but i didn't go with Jongin to his house . I need sometime alone .

'You're not coming ?' , Jongin asked .

'Nah ... I want to rest a little bit then i'll come at night.' , I answered.

'Oh ok ... are you sick ? your face is pale ? ' , he put his hand over my forehead . 

'I think so , i don't feel well ... ' , I lied .

'Do you need medicines or something? ' , he worryingly said . 

'I have some at home . Thanks .'

'ok ...if you need me call me ! ' 

'ok.', I waved and entered the house .

I'm strong right? Staying all the time next to Jongin without telling my true feelings , without giving him hints about my love for him .

I know all details about his life , his personality , what he likes and what he dislikes , how he acts and what he does ... I know better than he knows myself ...
But all i have to do is to let go of him .

Home alone , i took a shower , changed my clothes , cooked some food and TV to change the mood . I didn't find something fun to watch so i unconsciously closed my eyes to take a nap .

I didn't notice that time flew fast and it became dark outside . I heard the front door get opened so i knew that dad was home . i was about to get up and go to my room until i saw bunch of men in front of me . I got shocked .

'How can a beautiful girl like you keep the door unlocked?' , one of those men smirked .

'Who are you?' , i said coldly while i was shaking inside .

'Who am i ?' , he chuckled and all men started moving around the house , 'where's your dear father ?', one of them asked .

'i don't know ... ' i mumbled .

'you don't know?' , he walked fast and held my jaw tightly , 'tell him if he doesn't bring what we want , we'll take you. ' , he spoke so close to my face agressively then let go of me , 'tell him that , we'll be leaving now , lady.'he smirked and left with the other men .

I was so scared that i couldn't even talk or respond . Who were they ? Why did they ask about my father ? Did my father did something wrong ? Is it related to his obsession with gambling ?

I was confused i didn't know what to do , to cry nor to scream ... Until my phone rang . Is is Jongin ? I looked to the screen but it was Chanyeol . I sighed . I didn't want to pick up at that moment .

'Hello?' , I coldly said .

'Hey YeonHee ... how are you?' , he said .

'Fine.'

'Good ... hmm ... Yeonhee?'

'Yes?'

'Can we meet up tonight in the garden ? I have something to tell you ...'

'Tonight ? Can't you hold it for tomorrow ?'

'Actually ... I can't ...'

'Why can't you say it on the phone ?'

'No i want to tell you face to face ...'

'Chanyeol ... I'm not in mood to meet you right now ... Can't you ...' 

'I want to see you Yeonhee ... If you don't mind i can come to your house ...'

I interrupted him : ' No! Don't!' , i sighed , 'I'll come ...'

'Ok that's good ! Half an hour and i'll be there.'

'Ok bye.'

What have I done ? I'm going to meet up with the guy that was always in love me ... What a great evening I'm spending ...

I took my coat , wore my scarf , put on my shoes and headed over the door to open until Jongin jumped in.

'8 p.m and you didn't ... oh wait you were coming ...', Jongin scratched the back of his head.

'I wasn't...'I passed through him .

'Where are you going?' , he followed me from behind .

'To meet Chanyeol ...'

'Now ? Wait what ? Chanyeol ? Oh ... he's going to ask you out I think ...' , he chuckled .

'No ... He said he needs to talk'

'Talk about dating him ...that's obvious !'

'Even if that's true ... i will say no.'

'No ?' , he screamed , 'Why don't you get it ? You need a boyfriend !'

I stopped and turned to face him : ' Why do you keep nagging about me getting into a   relationship? I don't want to ! Is it because you'll have a girlfriend ? I won't feel lonely ! Is it about having someone who will take care of me ? I am a one hell of a mature person , i'll take of myself. I need nobody . I've been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter