Try our best

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I passed that night in my house because dad didn't come ... as usual ... I couldn't sleep actually . Something new was happening in my life : I got into a relationship with someone I barely knew . 

I woke up early the next day . Was I excited or I didn't sleep well at night ? 

I didn't know , I was so confused . Everything happened so fast .

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom . I washed my face and then looked at my fresh figure . "I'm getting thinner ... " . I sighed while talking to myself .

I went back to my room , wore my uniform and put some makeup to brighten my pale skin a little bit .

I heard some giggles coming from the next room ; dad and a woman ... again . This is not the life that I want , seeing different women coming in and out of my house .

I grabbed a bottle of juice and went out of the house . I saw Jongin coming out of his house too . I ruffled his hair and yawned .

'Still sleepy?' , I said while walking his way .

He only nodded .

'What were doing last night?' . I said sarcastically while hitting his arm .

'Nothing !' , he partially screamed at me .

'Kidding dude !'

'I talked with Soojung last night , that's why I didn't sleep well.'

'Aha ! So you got a wet dream about her ?' , i giggled .

'Stop ! That's not funny!' , he blushed .

We kept walking and talking about nonsense stuff until we reached the school . I was welcomed by Chanyeol in the entrance . I wasn't that ready to see my new boyfriend's face , smiling to me from a distance . It was awkward .

'I think I gotta go now ...',Jongin said and left with no reason .

'But Jongin ...', I sighed .

'Good morning Yeonhee' , Chanyeol beamed at me .

'Oh hey ..' , I mentally face palmed myself for not responding in a good way .

'Slept well?' , he started walking with me .

'Yeah .. you ?' 

'Good ! well me too ! I never slept like last night .. I think It's thanks to you.'

'oh .. haha ..', I faked a laugh .

'You look beautiful today by the way' , he stopped in front of me while examining my face . 

'Thank you.' , I didn't know what to say for real . I wasn't like the other girls , putting pounds of makeup on my face , It was such a simple makeup .

With no warning , he put his arm around my shoulders , pulled me close to him and got his phone right in front of our faces .

'What are you doing?' , I was confused of what he just did .

'Smile ! ' , with no looking , he took a picture of both of us . Thank God I was fast to put on a small smile on my face and a V sign just like he did .

He looked at his phone and then looked at me : 'Cute picture' , he smiled .

'Good..' Ok what was that ? What stupid responses I had this morning . I should make it up for him . I mean ... come on , It was my first time dating someone so I didn't know what to say .

'Send to me , then' , I quickly said while taking my phone off of my bag .

'What? I mean ... really? ' , he said while his eyes were wide open .

'Yeah ... really?'

He sent to me quickly . Finally , I was getting used to this ... I was getting closer to him , breaking the walls between us ... After all , he is my boyfriend now . 

I put the picture as a dp so when he calls me , It'll appear . It was an awkward cute picture of two persons that they became a couple in less than 12 hours .

We entered the classroom together . He sat in the back of the class like usual and I sat in the front . He only could see my left side profile . 

When the teacher came in the room , we all sat up and bowed . When we got back to our seats , my phone beeped and my picture with Chanyeol appeared .

That was when Jongin, who was sitting next to me , took my phone and checked the new photo .

'You took a picture with that dumb?' , Jongin whispered while eyeing Chanyeol .

'Jongin!' , I whispered back and took my phone from him , 'none of your business!'

I took my phone and opened the message sent by Chanyeol : "You won't let me focus today..." That was cheesy ... 

I turned back to him and sent him a message : "You never focused actually." I put my phone back into my pocket as a sign for him to not to send another message .

After 30 minutes , my phone beeped again . I jumped off my seat a little bit because I wasn't ready for this . 

I took my phone out of my pocket and it was another message from Chanyeol . I read it : " I like it when you put your hair behind your ear while you're totally focused on your book."

That still cheesy but I giggled . I looked back at him and smiled . This was when the teacher caught us looking at each other .

I looked back to the desk of the teacher to just notice that she was standing right next to me while handing me her head .

'Give me your phone Miss.Lee', the teacher said . I didn't want to get in trouble nor make Chanyeol look guilty.

I hesitated at first but then gave it to her because she insisted .

She took it from my hand and started reading the message out loud : " I like it when you put your hair behind your ear while you're totally focused on your book."

'Should I punish you for being too focused or for making someone too distracted?' , the teacher said .

I mentally cursed myself for letting myself get caught .

'And this message is from who ? '

I wasn't going to an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter