Rejected? or maybe Not?

YulSic Cafe

SUMMARY : When Kwon Yuri woke up in the place that's not so familiar to her and suddenly find herself face to face to the woman who rejected her 2 years ago.

 


 

'Am I dead?'

 

 

'Ugh, why am I feeling pain all over my body.'

 

 

Slowly the tan woman on the bed let out a small groan before slowly opening her eyes, squinting it a little when the brightness of the room blinded her.

 

 

'W-Wait, where am I?' Her facial expression says nothing but the word panic. Who wouldn't? She's in unfamiliar place and her body was obviously covered with cuts and bruises.

 

 

Slowly. her eyes darted on the door when it suddenly opens, Rrvealing a middle-aged woman carrying a tray of what seems like a soup and glass of water.

 

 

"Good that you're finally awake dear." The woman said, relief evidence on her voice and Yuri the tan woman who is on the bed couldn't help but wonder if the woman in front of her is her own mother.

 

 

"..Excuse me." She started, earning a kind smile from the other woman. "I was just wondering.. are you by any chance my mother?" She asked, like it is the most normal thing to ask if a woman enter your room with a tray of soup and water.

 

 

A laugh escapes the woman mouth making the tan woman tilt her head. "I-I'm sorry. O my god, that's the first time I laugh so hard like that. I'm sorry to disappoint you but no I am not your mother, my daughter said she saw you yesterday night on the street unconcious.. covered with cuts and blood so she decided to take you in." The woman exclaimed and Yuri felt all of her blood make its way towards her face due to embarrassment.

 

 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry about that." She quickly reacted. "..I'm Kwon Yuri by the way." She kick herself off the bed and bowed to the middle-aged woman.

 

 

"Aigoo. You're so cute, let's go downstair so Sooyeon can meet you."

 

 

Yuri finds the name familiar but shrugs, she follow the woman while thinking about what happened last night.

 

 

"Another tequila please." Yuri waved her empty glass to the bartender, who obliged quickly.

 

 

It was her 9th shot when she suddenly felt her own world spinning, so she decided to pay her bill and leave the place. Walking around aimlessly on the street, her mind drifted off somewhere.

 

 

'Ah! Damn it. Why do I need to get drunk everytime I remember that woman! Geez. It's been 2 years already!'

 

 

Suddenly her phone rang making her stops on her track.

 

 

"Yah! Kwon Yul! What time do you plan on getting back?" She didn't answered her annoying roommate with the name Sunny and continue to walk, still connecting the phone on her ear.

 

 

"Aish! You're drunk again? Is it really that hard to get over on your college sweetheart? Sheez. She already rejected you, why are you still head over heels to that president of yours." Sunny the woman on the other line continue ranted.

 

 

"I swear if you don't say anything I'm not going to say what I know about that president of yours!" She threatened the drunk tan woman, who immediately response.

 

 

"You know something? Wow. After two years you're just goin' to tell me that?"

 

 

"Shut up! I don't know if it was true but remember Tiffany? The loud vice president?"

 

 

"Yes. Yes.  I remember her, she's dating the campus biggest ert Kim Taeyeon." She manage to say despite her being drunk.

 

 

"Right. So, you know I'm kind of part of student council and all ---"

 

 

"Hurry up Danshin! I'm gonna throw up here!" Yuri said annoyed, true. She's trying her very best to stop herself from throwing up.

 

 

Sunny ignored her and continue talking. "And we met. Then she told me that Jessica confessed to her before that the person she likes confess to her but she rejected that person because she's going to America for work."

 

 

Yuri accidentally let go of her phone and run into the nearest garbage bin to throw up, but unfortunately she didn't get near the garbage bin because some guys suddenly block her way which ended up, to her. Vomiting in one of them.

 

 

And before she know it, she's already gotten into a fight then -- she passed out.

 

 

Yuri didn't notice that they are already downstairs, until someone familiar caught her eyes.

 

 

"Jessica Jung?" Closing and opening her eyes. Yuri is absolutely not sure if she's facing the same person until someone suddenly speak.

 

 

"Aigoo. So you two knew each other? Alright. I'll leave you two alone so you can catch up." Yuri's eyes are never leaving Jessica Jung, if she's head over heels to the woman in front of her before, now her attraction towards the woman couldn't be describe for she clearly knows that her heart beats for Jessica Jung only and no one else.

 

 

"I-It's good to see you again, Yuri." Yuri didn't know if she heard the woman wrong. Because never once -- never once she heard Jessica Jung stuttered.

 

 

"Y-Yeah." She just answered awkwardly, totally not use to the situation where you will suddenly meet the person who rejected you.

 

 

"...So uhm -- are you dating someone?" Yuri suddenly blurted out. Scolding herself after she do so.

 

 

"No. We're a -- Well, after the person I like confessed to me. We still haven't meet each other again, so yeah. I'm still single." She answered, stuttering quite bit but Yuri didn't notice because she remember what Sunny said yesterday. 

 

 

'The person she like confess to her but she rejected that person because she's going to America for work.'

 

 

'I confessed to her back then -- AH! She could be talking about Taecyeon, I remember that guy confess to her after I did.' Yuri felt her heart shrank into the deepest part of well where Sadako of The Ring came from.

 

 

She wants to stay positive that it's her that the person in front of her is talking about but then she realized that she doesn't even know if Jessica is as straight as pencil or as straight as human intestine which obviously isn't even straight in the first place.

 

 

"Oh. So you haven't met Taecyeon yet?" Yuri tried her very best to keep herself calm and compose.

 

 

Jessica tilted her head, before asking. "Taecyeon?"

 

 

"Well, you know I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard him confessing to you after I did that day of graduation so --"

 

 

"..Idiot." Jessica suddenly butted in.

 

 

"I was talking about you."

 

 

And even before Yuri can finally process what Jessica said, The older woman already crashed her lips into Yuri.

 

 


 

I don't know if there are still people awake by this time -- Anyway. An update, yey! It took me 2 hrs to come up with this. Gosh! I'm even rewatching Harry Potter while writing this. lol. Thank you for 56 subscribers, 5 upvotes and to those people who silently read and leave a comment. Very much appreciated. THANK YOU VERY MUCH <3 -- Ciao~ I'm gonna stay on twitter for a moment before going back to watching HP. :)