Not-So-Secretly Dating

YulSic Cafe

Summary : Kwon Yuri isn't following Jessica Jung just because she feel like doing so.

 


 

"You obviously like her." Hyoyeon nudge Yuri who is sitting beside her. "I do not." Repeated Yuri for who knows how many times.

 

"It's like saying that Sunny's melons flattened and Sooyoung's melons grow any bigger." Said Hyoyeon with a shrugged.

 

"Yah! Yah! I can hear you loud and clear you know!?!" Bursted Sooyoung from across Yuri's seat.

 

Covering her ears due to her lover's loudness, Sunny could only shook her head at her group of friends never ending daily routine.

 


 

Yuri immediately shift her gaze somewhere else and began to whistle. She was walking home, not really. It was more like; she was trailing behind Jessica Jung.

 

Jessica Jung the sole owner of the deafening dolphin scream and never-ending poker face, who is currently in a not so secret relationship with her own bed; or maybe not? And also known as the mortal enemy of the thing called cucumber.

 

Yuri put her hand on her pants pocket before following the said woman once again.

 

With a relief sigh she turn around and walk back, now using the route going towards her own place.

 


 

Im Yoona narrowed her eyes to the tan girl smiling like an idiot on the seat next to the window. She already called for the girl attention for the third time but the tan girl's attention is still fix outside the window.

 

Starting to get curious, Yoona decided to check for herself what makes her friend look much more dumber with the dreamy state. "Hmm." Yoona hummed as she finally find out what -- more like who's the reason.

 

"And you're saying that you don't like her. Pft! Liar." Yuri's smile faded as she turned to her best friend, "What?"

 

"..I do not like her, okay." She added, she once again glance outside the window before muttering to herself. "I love her."

 


 

"KIM TAEYEON! YOU ARE BAN IN TOUCHING MY !!" It wasn't supposed to be loud but Tiffany's normal tone of voice couldn't be lowered.

 

Seohyun facepalm mentally as she started to take down on her mind the list of reason as to why she befriend the bunch of weird, unhealthy freak and ert group of people.

 

"Ssshh!" The group fell into silence when Hyoyeon decided to give a sign to shut up. 

 

Jessica Jung can be seen walking in their table direction.

 

The 7 hold their breath as their eyes keeps on glancing from their tan friend then to the walking godde-- Jessica Jung.

 

"It's raining. Do you have your umbrella with you?" Still holding their breath the 7 widened their eyes when Yuri casually replied, "I left it at your place, can I walk you home tonight?" while smiling fondly at Jessica Jung.

 

Before they know it, Jessica already bid her goodbye and was now walking away to them.

 

7 pair of eyes settles on the humming Yuri before someone said. "You. Explain. Now!"

 


 

"You lied to us!!!" It was Hyoyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung. The other 4 decided not to join the idiocy of their friends.

 

"No. I didn't." Said Yuri calmly. "You said you didn't like her!!" Growled Sooyoung.

 

Sunny stand up, grab her girlfriend's ear before saying. "You will shut up now or no home-made lunch tomorrow?"

 

Sooyoung without having a second thought, obey like a little cute puppy. Although, she's not literally little.

 

"Whipped." Muttered the rest.

 

"Jessica's here. I'm going to go ahead guys!" Said Yuri, now slowly standing up.

 

Hyoyeon and Yoona was fast enough to hold her down, Jessica was standing at the end of the table, connecting gaze to Yuri with a clueless expression.

 

"Seriously guys? You're making my girlfriend wait." Said Yuri as she successfully stand up.

 

All eyes widened and jaw widely hanging, Yuri's friend looked at her in disbelief. "No freaking way man!" It was obviously Sooyoung who regained her composure faster than the rest.

 

"You said you didn't like her!!" Shouted Im Yoona. 

 

Jessica glared at Yuri.

 

Yuri chuckles before placing her arm on her girlfriend's shoulder, "Duh. Of course I do not just 'like' her. I love her."

 

Their jaw once again dropped, "So. Yup, this is Jessica Jung guys and baby they're my friends." Jessica bowed in acknowledgement.

 

"This is real right?" Asked Taeyeon.

 

Yuri nodded.

 

"So? You're like.." The four namely Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon looked at each other before saying. "Not-so-secretly dating each other?"

 

Both Yuri and Jessica chuckles at the innocent look of the four, before saying, "It's not like we're hiding it in the first place."

 

Getting tired of seeing her idiot friends looking more idiot, Yuri decided to drag Jessica with her to spend quality time alone.

 


 

A/N : Good night! I know this isn't the best but it's been a while since my last update so I decided to atleast make something out of nowhere. Have fun reading! - Raven. =))