Achieving the Dream

YulSic Cafe

Summary : If forever isn't real then Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung will prove that it at least exist.

 


 

The last time she saw her was 9 months ago, when she's looking all cool in her guitar while singing perfectly with her husky voice.. but still Jessica know her feelings remains the same.

 

Jessica know the reason why she needed to let go but she choose to be selfish and face the hardship alone, just for the sake of their dream.

 

"..Jessica-ssi, your photoshoot will start on 5 minutes."

 

"Okay."

 

She did it, achieving her dream to be a model but she know there's something missing.. not a thing, not her family but Kwon Yuri the start of her everything.

 

"Say, Sica.. What do you want to be?" Asked Yuri randomly when they decided to have a date on Namsan tower.

 

"Hmm." Jessica hummed. "You mean, what I wanted to be other than to be your wife?" She answered in a teasing manner.

 

Yuri laughed, leave a kiss on Jessica's head before saying yes. "I want to be a model, you?"

 

Once again, Yuri laughed. "Model huh.. I think you'll be exempted in the area of height since you're beautiful." Jessica playfully slapped her in the arm. "Yah! So.. you? What do you want to be?" Asked Jessica again.

 

It's Yuri's turn to hummed. "Other than your wife.." She started. "I want to be a musician, in a form of a band would be cool especially if I become the guitarist." Jessica saw how Yuri's eyes glistened as she excitedly said what she wanted to be.

 

"..Then, let's do that. No matter what happen we need to achieve our dream first." Said Jessica with a smile and Yuri nodded.

 

 

"Jessica-ssi, it's time." Jessica stands up from her seat and started to walk out from her dressing room when the news in the television caught her attention.

 

"The rock-themed band Dark Angels are back after a month of promotion on western countries. It is said that the main guitarist and sub-vocal Kwon Yuri was involve in a minor accident when promoting.." An image of Kwon Yuri having a bandage on her left arm was shown and Jessica couldn't hide the worry on her face.

 

"Involving this matter, Kwon Yuri stated that the minor accident won't make her stop on doing their activities here in Korea..." Jessica did her photoshoot still full of worry.

 


 

Jessica Jung can be seen standing in front of a hospital room, thinking whether she would come inside or not. After all it's been a year or so after their break up and not contacting each other.

 

She decided not to visit today and just do it again if she finally got the courage but before she can turn her back on the door it suddenly burst open revealing the two members of the band Dark Angels.

 

"U-Uh, excuse me. Are you Jessica Jung?" Jessica Jung wanted to laugh at the stupid expression plastered on the tall lanky woman face but decided to keep it in. Her gazed landed on the milky white skin short woman on the side whose wearing a complete dazed expression.

 

"Yes. I am." She finally answered, snapping the two woman on their trance. "So.. uhm.. I am Kim Taeyeon, Dark Angels vocalist and this is Choi Sooyoung our drummer .." Taeyeon trailed off, before looking inside the hospital room.

 

"..So? Is there anything we can do for you?" She finished, and Jessica wonder for a moment if she's going to ask permission to see her ex-girlfriend.

 

"Taengoo-ah, who--" Jessica and Yuri's eyes immediately connect to each other, both are frozen on their spot. Taeyeon and Sooyoung then suddenly wonder if there's something going on between the two. Their shared eye-contact broke when a camera flash suddenly blinded them.

 

"Get in." Jessica didn't get a chance to complained as Yuri's hand grabs her wrist and pulled her inside the room.

 


 

"WHAAAAT?!" Mouth and eyes both wide open at the sudden revelation.

 

Sooyoung shook her head, totally not believing the situation. "No way I'm going to believe that YOU.." She said pointing at Yuri like she's not supposed to be in this world.. "And Jessica Jung were past lover." She finished before looking at Jessica Jung with full admiration.

 

"YAH! You're saying that I'm not good looking huh?!" Shouted Yuri, the room immediately fell silence before Jessica Jung let out an amuse laugh. "You didn't change, not one bit." She said before looking at Yuri sweetly.

 

"Yah! Yah! Jung Sooyeon! I can see you!" Yuri scolded her lover that is busy checking out the guys playing basketball.

 

Jessica pouted before looking at Yuri. "What? I'm just looking. It's so rare to see good looking guys that are good at sports you know."

 

"YAH!" Shouted Yuri before standing up. "You're saying I'm not good looking huh?!" She exclaimed dramatically while pointing at herself, Jessica Jung put her poker face on for a second before laughing out loud.

 

"Why would I change?" Said Yuri, returning the sweet stare.

 

Kim Taeyeon fake a cough. "Ah -- Well, you see guys. We need to get goi---"

 

"What? Why?!" Cutted Sooyoung which earned a nudge on her side. "Ah! Right, we need to meet Hyoyeon and Yoona. See you guys around and oh -- Be careful of the paparazzi outside Jessica-ssi, for sure there will be a news about what happened earlier."Finished Sooyoung before they disappear in the hospital room, leaving Yuri and Jessica.

 

"..So how are you?" Started Yuri which earned a look from Jessica. "I should be the one asking, what happened to you?"

 

"..I accidentally fall on the stair when we finish performing so yeah." Answered Yuri while scratching the back of her neck.

 

"I miss you, Yuri." Yuri's eyes immediately found Jessica's.. "Yeah.. I miss you too Sica."

 

They once again felt each other warm when Jessica literally throw herself on Yuri. "I'm sorry.. for everything.. for l-leaving you.. I'm sorry." Yuri can tell that the woman in her arm is already crying, so in instinct she immediately rubs her back. "It's fine. Sica, I'm here now. You're here now too. That's what matters." Said Yuri gently, ignoring the pain that's slowly building up on her arm.

 

"I know I owe you a lot of explanatio--" Yuri kissed her. Jessica Jung can feel the love in Yuri's kiss, it is then, she realized that.. there'll be no one else in the world that can make her leave Yuri again.

 

Yuri broke the kiss and Jessica's hair. "Mom told me everything, I told her that I'm going to get you back.."

 

Jessica can feel her tears once again falling. "Jessica, it's still you. Please, be with me again."

 

"Yes, Yuri. I'm going to be with you again, I am forever yours."

 

 


 

2 years later

 

"Is it true that the two of you decided to live together?"

 

Both Yuri and Jessica just smiled. "Do you plan to get married?"

 

The two just continue on walking, smiling at the camera that's surrounding their path. "Aren't you afraid on what the netizen will say about this?"

 

Yuri stops on her track, Jessica stops too. "Afraid?" Yuri started, looking directly at the reporter who ask the question before giving a smile. "The only thing I am afraid of right now is that..."

 

She paused, attracting all the camera and reporter to both of them more. "This person beside me will leave me once again." She finished before grabbing Jessica's hand,  Jessica gave her a sweet smile in return.

 

Before the reporters can ask a question again, the two already leave.

 


 

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" A loud greeting echoed to the living room of Jessica and Yuri's place, it is after all their anniversary and they decided to celebrate with their friends.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! I don't mind you getting married to Jessica but don't leave the band yet, we still have the whole world to take down!" Exclaimed Taeyeon. "Well, thank you and about the band.. no worries, not gonna happen short stuff." She answered in return

 

Yuri was happy, totally happy.. so does Jessica.

 

They decided to hang out on the veranda so they can talk alone. "..Hey." It was Jessica who initiated the conversation, Yuri hummed in return.

 

"Thank you for not forgetting me, for giving us a second chance." She finished, turning to Yuri who's busy admiring the beautiful night sky. "Aren't you happy that we're now together and we're now done achieving our dream." Said Yuri without looking at Jessica.

 

Jessica don't mind looking at Yuri's profile, she still find her undeniably good looking and full of charisma. "I am. I am very happy." She answered.

 

"Come here." Said Yuri, gesturing Jessica to come on her side.

 

Hugging Jessica on her waist, Yuri pressed her lips on her lover's head. "Sica." She called sweetly, "Yes?"

 

"..Be with me forever.."

 

"Yes. Forever, Kwon."

 

Both smile while hugging before Jessica speak again. "Kwon."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I love you."

 

Yuri step back and look at Jessica's eyes before giving a peck in her lips then to Jessica's forehead.

 

"Me too. Jung, I love you."

 

Both fell into silence while sharing one thought. "Let's be like this forever."

 


 

(A/N : Well, hello guys! An update. -- Oops. I mean, a double update. Hope you guys like it. -- Raven. :)