Runaway

YulSic Cafe

SUMMARY : Just Jessica Jung going to get married..not to someone she love.

 


 

Getting married needed a lot of thinking and preparation but not to Jessica Jung, especially if she was arranged to get married.

 

She was supposed to be the most happiest and beautiful woman when getting married but how can she be, when she's now standing in front of the altar with a man that she doesn't even like.. not one bit -- beside her.

 

"If anyone here has any reason as to why these two should not be joined in Holy Matrimony, let h---" The Church door burst open, revealing a tan woman wearing a stripes sweater, black pants and sneakers.

 

No one say anything, the place fell into silent. The tan woman walk towards the altar, grabbed the woman wearing a wedding dress wrist before declaring. "I dare you to stop me.." No one, once again speak so she decided to dragged the woman with her.

 

As they were almost at the door she stops and looked at the crowd before saying. "This woman is mine. And mine only."

 

Jessica Jung the woman in wedding dress then butted in. "Sorry Mom, Dad but the only Kwon I'm going to marry is, Kwon Yuri. This idiot next to me." And they both run away while holding each other hand.

 

"You really did that, dude?" Said Taeyeon who is sitting comfortably at Yuri's living room. Yuri chuckles. "Of course, I did but it was your best friend's idea."

 

Jessica then suddenly came, with apron on her waist and a spatula on hand. "If you didn't came you'll be know lying peacefully on your grave, Kwon."

 

Yuri chuckles while Taeyeon shivers at Jessica's cold remark. "Now, now, Sica-baby.. You don't want to scare off your best friend that came back fresh from America, do you?"

 

"Right. I'm her best friend but you've been talking for whoever-know how many hours." Jessica said with sarcasm that makes the two in the living room laugh. "You're jealous that your best friend will get married ahead of you Jessica?" Said Taeyeon in a teasing manner.

 

"Oh shut up Taeyeonnie! I just hope Tiff will take care of you."

 

"..So, Sica-baby. I know it is the first time I allow you to cook but please.. I can smell something burning in the kitchen." Taeyeon laugh her off while Yuri facepalmed.

 


 

"Are you sure this will work?" Asked Sooyoung in a small voice. "Trust me, this is what Yuri plan." Replied Taeyeon.

 

The two were not-so-secretly arranging the shared apartment of Yuri and Jessica before the couple come back from their date.

 

***

 

Yuri wrapped her arms on Jessica's shoulder as they were walking together at the peaceful cold street night of Seoul. "Yuri." Jessica suddenly hummed Yuri's name.

 

Yuri slightly looked down to the woman wrapped protectively on her arms. "Yes?"

 

"..Thank you for, getting me back." Yuri just hummed in response.

 

"And..." Continued Jessica. "..Sorry, for making it hard for both of us."

 

Yuri stops on her track, remove her hand wrapping on Jessica before holding Jessica's hand instead. "Look, Sica. We're in the right age, I'm working as a composer and I own a coffee shop, you are working too and I'm also earning a lot for my work.. I'm not working for myself anymore the moment I step my feet on that church the day of your wedding baby. I'm working for both of us. For our happiness." She finished.

 

"..Let's go?" Said Yuri, but Jessica didn't budge.. she then speak once again. "Seobang, I'm afraid. What about my parents?" A peck on Jessica's forehead before saying. "For you, I will do everything."

 


 

"What's with the blindfold?"

 

"Nah, nothing much. Just feel like surprising you." Answered Yuri while dragging Jessica inside the house.

 

"Yuri? Yuri? Seobang, where are you?!" Jessica panicked when Yuri suddenly let go of her wrist. Removing the blindfold she saw their apartment designed with pink and white ballons, her and Yuri's parents and some couple of friends smiling at her but 'her' Yuri is nowhere to be found.

 

"Wa-- Dad? Mom? Why are you here?" She finally stops searching for her idiot lover and recognized the presence of her own parents.

 

"I'm an idiot. Yes, but I know I can take care of your daughter well. After all, she's head over heels for me." Said Mr. Jung before chuckling.. "I didn't raise you to search for an idiot lover Sooyeon but that idiot got me agree to her so, I'm sorry for making your life hard as it is." He apologized after.

 

Jessica didn't noticed the tears falling down her perfect face until her parents hugs her. "I'm sorry M-Mom, D-Dad." She also apologized.

 

A fake coughed then interrupted the small family reunion, Yuri is now in front of Jessica and her parents. Kneeling while holding a box of ring with a diamond that Jessica doesn't have any idea how much cost.

 

"Yuri what ar--"

 

"..Jessica Jung Sooyeon, in front of my and your family.. In front of our friends who help us through thick and thin. Me, Kwon Yuri is sincerely pouring my love into this simple proposal. I swear, with all my life.. even if forever doesn't exist that -- I, Kwon Yuri will love you until my last breath...." A paused.

 

"Sica, marry me?"

 

Jessica finally let out a sob before continuously nodding her head. Yuri finally stand up, grabs Jessica's hand and put the ring in her ring finger before leaving a soft kiss on Jessica's forehead. "I--"

 

"WOOOOOOAH!" Cheered Taeyeon and Sooyoung loudly, cutting Yuri's 'I love you'.

 

"Aish! Shut up! I'm trying to make this romantic!" Shouted Yuri to the two before getting back to Jessica, obviously forgetting the presence of their own parents and other friends.

 

"I love you." Said Yuri with a smile. "I won't make you regret this decision, ever." She added.

 

Jessica returned the smile. "I love you too. If you didn't runaway with me, this wouldn't happened."

 

Instead of kissing Jessica, Yuri decided to envelope her to a hug. "Thank you then, for running away with me."

 

 


 

(A/N : Hello, I'm back. Still decided to write this one while I'm in the middle of doing my school project. I'm afraid it's going to slip on my mind so I decided to write it before I forgot. How are you? Actually, I want to ask where you guys are from? So if you're a Filipino it wouldn't be hard for us to communicate. Don't you think? lol. Owell, hopefully you're still awake. And oh.. before I forgot, please support f(x) comeback 'Red Light'. I only have 2 fandom and they are the second one, I'm just hoping that you guys can watch their Music Video if it's already release, we're planning to make a lot of views by 24 hours if possible. Thank you, it will be truly appreciated. Their music is awesome too so you wouldn't regret it. That's it. Thank you for reading the notice every time you drop by. Ciaossu~ -- Raven <3