Super Fangirl 2

YulSic Cafe

Summary : Sometimes fangirl doesn't always end up as a fangirl.

 


 

Eyes focus to the laptop in front while fingers are dancing smoothly into the clean keyboard, it is obviously another busy day for a certain raven haired writer. Her black and white theme room can be seen in its natural oh-so-not-so-messy state, especially on her very own table where she is currently working. Scattered stapled papers, cup of now cold coffee, fishbowl with tons of unusable different colors of pen and album of her favorite girl groups which is Girls' Generation and f(x).

 

"Are you done?" Yuri's eyes shifted to the owner of the soothing voice, who's now standing next to the open door with a cup of another coffee on one hand.

 

Yuri smiles at the woman before answering, "Almost. Come here." Jessica makes her way towards the tan woman on the swivel chair, wide smile never left her lips as she set her self on the woman's lap.

 

"'It is because they're not going to know about us.' Said Amber before giving a soft peck on Krystal's forehead." Read Jessica aloud, she then hummed before slightly turning her head to the woman behind her. "Since when did you start using my sister and her girlfriend name." She raised her brow.

 

Yuri just shrugs before placing her arm on her now lover waist, "It's not like they're going to find out.."

 

"Unless, you decided to say." Yuri added before nuzzling her head to Jessica's neck.

 

A tickling sensation runs on Jessica's system and without having a second thought she turns around and gave a soft gentle kiss on Yuri's lips.

 

Jessica rested her forehead on Yuri's, soon after they broke a kiss. "Happy 1st Anniversary Seobang." Yuri's lips formed a wide grin, "Yeah, Happy Anniversary Sicababy." Said Yuri softly, not forgetting to add her 'I love you' after.

 


 

To Black Pearl : Hi Black Pearl or should I call you Yuri? This is Jessica, the woman that your friend bumped into yesterday. See attached for the copy of your one-shot entry, it is nice to know that you write it for me. That's so sweet of you, hope to meet you once again. <3

 

From Black Pearl : This is so embarrassing, thank you Jessica. I apologized for what happened yesterday by the way and it is a pleasure writing a story about you. I'm hoping to meet you again too, so if you're free. Do you want to hang-out? How about at school back garden tomorrow at lunch? Thank you for sending the copy by the way. :)

 

Fanning herself mentally, Jessica couldn't help but feel nervous at the thought of meeting Yuri once again. If she very much like Black Pearl because of how awesome she write, heck she thinks she will faint just by hearing Yuri's husky voice.

 

"Jessica-ssi?" Jessica immediately turned around at the mention of her name, Kwon Yuri was in front of her wearing a white shirt inside her white leather jacket with a tattered jeans.

 

She stares for awhile and admire Yuri's sense of fashion before lowering her head a little, blush on her face.

 

Yuri smiles at the sight, "Let's go?" Said Yuri snapping the blushing Jessica out of her trance. "Go where?" Asked Jessica, eyes conecting to Yuri's.

 

"To the church, let's get married." Jessica widened her eyes, her heart thumping widely on her chest. "Silly.." Said Yuri, "Let's go eat something." Chuckles Yuri before placing her hand on Jessica's.

 


 

​​Yuri stretches her limbs, before looking at her lover that's peacefully sleeping on her bed. "Geez, what is this woman dreaming?" She chuckles as she saw Jessica's lips puckered.

 

Thinking that it was the best time to prepare something Yuri left a gentle kiss on Jessica's forehead before leaving her room.

 

Jessica abruptly woke up due to the loud bang from downstair, looking around she only saw Yuri's laptop lying peacefully on the table while Yuri is obviously nowhere in sight, she kick herself out of her lover's bed before going downstair.

 

 Jessica stops on her track, the living room are full of balloon and in each; picture of her and Yuri can be seen. She once again started walking and stops on the middle where a roll of paper dangling in the balloon can be seen.

 

"I am not perfect, nor do I want to be. I am just a simple woman who wishes to bring happiness by doing what I like, without knowing that by doing that I will meet another woman that will make me feel that I am not going to be alone. I am the Black Pearl who get to know my fan called Ice Princess, the woman who claimed to be my Super Fangirl that is now proudly saying that I am her lover. Jessica Jung, Happy Anniversary baby.. I love you!" Jessica wiped the tears on the corner of her eyes.

 

She turned around when a familiar arm wrapped on her waist. "Crybaby." Whispered Yuri sweetly.

 

Jessica nudge her at the ribs. "Blame your sweet effort." Yuri let out a chuckles.

 

"I love you, my super fangirl." She said before leaving a kiss on Jessica's temple.

 


 

A/N : Exams this week, hello readers. I updated Blue Rose the last day, you might want to check it out. Here's a sequel for Super Fangirl by the way. Happy reading! -- Raven. =))