Super Fangirl

YulSic Cafe

Summary : Jessica Jung the super fangirl who only wishes one thing and that is for her to meet her favorite writer.

 


 

Eyes focus to the laptop in front while fingers are dancing smoothly into the clean keyboard, it is obviously another busy day for a certain raven haired writer. Her black and white theme room can be seen in its natural oh-so-not-so-messy state, especially on her very own table where she is currently working. Scattered stapled papers, cup of unfinished coffee, fishbowl with tons of unusable different colors of pen and album of her favorite girl groups which is Girls' Generation and f(x).

 

A contented sigh escapes her lips as she stretches her limbs before fixing her horn rimmed eyeglasses. 'Finally done.' she thought with a triumphant smile on her lips.

 

Yuri's eyes darted to the door when it suddenly opens, revealing a slightly short woman with a milky white complexion. "How's it going?" Asked Taeyeon. Obviously checking if the raven haired girl on the swivel chair were already done in her work.

 

Yuri hummed. "Well.." She paused, taking a glance into her phone that's showing the time. "Just finished it on time." Finished Yuri.

 

Taeyeon gives out a dorky smile before saying. "Alright, let's post it by tonight." Taeyeon then, left after.

 


 

"Sooyeon-baby, please. Look at me." Yul grabs a hold of Sooyeon's hand, Sooyeon being the weaker one falls perfectly into Yul's arms.

 

"Just please, hear my explanation first." Yul whispered gently, tears b in her eyes.

 

Sooyeon stays silent into Yul's arm but her eyes are already red due to the incident that she just witnessed earlier. "I didn't cheat if that's what you're thinking.." Yul started.

 

Sooyeon step back and glares at the taller woman. "You didn't? You two were kissing! What do you want me to say? 'Of course, you're not. You only love me.' I'm not blind Yul!" Exclaimed Sooyeon, tears started falling freely on her eyes once again.

 

Sigh escapes Yul's lips and she know, it's not because she's getting tired of being the patient one into their relationship but because of the fact that she hates seeing her lover crying in front of her.

 

She once again holds Sooyeon's hand much more gently this time while looking straight into her eyes.

 

Thumb running into the back of Sooyeon's hand, Yul gets the handkerchief to the back of her pants pocket before gently wiping her lover's eyes.

 

"Look.." Yul started. "You can get all hysterical to me, saying things that I'm a playgirl, a cheater or whatsoever but please, all I want is for you to trust me.." A paused. "Trust me when I say that I didn't cheat because in everything I can lie.." Another paused. "but not when it comes to you, not when I know I love you so much to the point that I'm afraid I will lose you." Yul closed her eyes, trying to stop herself from crying in front of her lover.

 

Sooyeon buried herself into Yul's arm once again as she sobbed. "I wasn't kissing that girl, she kissed me out of nowhere." Explained Yul.

 

Doesn't have any idea when will her crying lover will stop, Yul placed a sweet kiss on Sooyeon's forehead before saying sweetly. "I only love you. Only you."

 

A dolphin squeal can be heard inside the bedroom of a certain auburn haired woman with horn rimmed glasses. Soon after the deafening squeal, a knock on the door follows with the combination of her mother's concern voice. "Honey, are you alright?"

 

Embarrassed about her sudden outburst, Jessica clears before replying. "Everything's fine Mom."

 

After checking that her mother already leave, Jessica gets back in front of her laptop. Checking once again the title of the story on the blog that she just read.

 

"Only You by Black Pearl"

 

Jessica grabs the nearest pillow, covers before squealing again. "No doubt it's good, OMG! My favorite writer finally updated again! #SuperFangirl" She posted on her blog status bar before going back to the story comment box.

 

Ice Princess : "Hiii! Black Pearl, thumbs up!! Thank you for always giving us something VERY good and nice to read. Hope to meet you. I'm your super fangirl."

 

And for the third time that moment, Jessica squeal again. Reason? Her favorite writer for the first time.. FIRST TIME.. respond to her comment.

 

Black Pearl : "H-Hi. Miss Ice Princess, thank you too for reading my story. I'm writing for you and you're reading for me, fair enough? =)) Oh, please. You're flattering me way too much. Sorry I'm kind of not use when it comes to having a fan or whatsoever but I might consider having you as friend. I've been seeing your comments on my previous stories but I was really busy to reply, have a nice day and who knows.. we might bump into each other someday. Ps. That is, if you know my face. :D"

 

And Jessica for the first time in her 18 years of existence, just lie in her bed the whole night not even sleeping.

 


 

Grumpy about not having enough sleep yesterday but not even trying to blame the reason, Jessica walks at her school hallway aimlessly. One hand holding her open bag while the other is busy fixing her bangs then eyeglasses.

 

Almost reaching the staircase, Jessica's kissed the floor when she collided into someone. Her things, especially her eyeglasses falls off too.

 

"You okay there, missy?" Jessica looks up to the owner of the voice then glared. "Do I look like I'm fine?" Jessica mumbles loud enough for the other person to hear, also ignoring the woman as she stands up by herself.

 

Someone then came rushing towards them, "Problem, Taengoo?" Jessica's attention turns to the owner of the husky voice. "Ah, Everything's fine Yuri. Just some minor accident.." Said the one called Taengoo.

 

The owner of the husky voice then turns to the spacing out Jessica Jung, "You need help?" Jessica just stares for a moment before saying with a smile. "Ha? Oh. Yes, sure. Thanks!"

 

"Bipolar." Muttered Taeyeon under her breath. Jessica ignores her, "Oh right!" Exclaimed Taeyeon, while grabbing the horn rimmed eyeglasses and couple of papers on the floor. "Sorry your glasses and works falls off, buddy." She said before handing the glasses to Yuri.

 

"Sorry about what happened, I'm Yuri by the way." Yuri then handed some papers to Jessica without even checking the content before walking away, Jessica just stares until the two disappear on her sight.

 


 

"TAENG!!" Shouted Kwon Yuri who's busy running her fingers through her hair while looking all nervous. Taeyeon then came rushing to Yuri's room with a confuse look on her face. "What? What happened?"

 

Yuri bite her lower lip before saying. "The story for the upcoming blog competition.." She started. "What about it?" Taeyeon interjected. "You were carrying it yesterday right?" Taeyeon nodded.

 

"You bumped into the beautiful woman in the school right?" Taeyeon tilted her head then nodded, Yuri gulps. "I think I give her the only copy.." Yuri finished before closing her eyes tight.

 

Yuri manages to cover her ears before Taeyeon shouted. "YOU WHAT?!"

 


 

Jessica Jung isn't impressed, the eyeglasses in her study table isn't hers and she's 101% sure on that because the letter carving was supposed to be JJ which stands for her name, Jessica Jung but the name in the eyeglasses in front of her has YK as letter carving.

 

She let out a sigh and placed the glasses inside her table drawer before reaching for her bag to read some notes.

 

Reading the first paper that she get from her bag, Jessica look in her bag then to the paper then to her bag again.

 

Eyes wide open from shock as she read the first sentence in the paper on her hand aloud. "Blog Competition : One-Shot Story entry. 'Super Fangirl' by Black Pearl."

 

Mind not functioning really well, Jessica sneaks a peek from the story until she stumbles across to the dedication.

 

"Dedication : The idea of this story comes from the one reader on my blog, her username is Ice Princess. She's the first ever reader on my blog who claims to be my Super Fangirl so I dedicate this story to her. @Ice Princess.. If I won, I'll message you so we can meet. Thank you, I won't be able to write my entry if not for you. - Black Pearl. YK. =))"

 

"Problem, Taengoo?" Jessica's attention turns to the owner of the husky voice. "Ah, Everything's fine Yul. Just some minor accident.." Said the one called Taengoo.

 

The owner of the husky voice then turns to the spacing out Jessica Jung, "You need help?" Jessica just stares for a moment before saying. "Ha? Oh. Yes, sure. Thanks!"

 

"Bipolar." Muttered Taeyeon under her breath. "Oh right!" Exclaimed Taeyeon, while grabbing the horn rimmed eyeglasses and couple of papers on the floor. "Sorry your glasses and works falls off, buddy." She said before handing the glasses to Yuri.

 

"Sorry about what happened, I'm Yuri by the way." Yuri then handed some papers to Jessica without even checking the content before walking away, Jessica just stares until the two disappear on her sight.

 

Finally recovering from the shock and remembering the incident that happened yesterday, Jessica opens her table drawer then grabs the horn rimmed eyeglasses that looks like hers. Her eyes settled to the letter carving, YK.

 

'Black Pearl initials are YK and the husky voice and eyeglasses owner name is Yuri.' She beamed happily.

 

'I finally meet you!' Jessica thought happily before sending the copy of entry to Black Pearl using blog private message.

 

 


 

 

A/N : Thank you peaceful night and cup of coffee for accompanying me. PS : Actually this chapter is also dedicated to my Super Fangirl, (Okay, I'm embarrassed. :D) Hi. JAIRA /waves/ well. I was the one who initiated the conversation but she's the one who turned the table by being my "fan" she said. lol, so yeah. If you're out there somewhere reading this, enjoy. Oh and please excuse me and my randomness when we're talking to twitter. lol. Hello to all of my readers, thank you for subscribing. /bows/ My utmost thanks and appreciation for spending your time reading this. -- Rvn. :)