Marry You

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bring her to LA sometime..” Mr Jung said to Jessica. “I will.” Jessica nodded happily. Everyone was at the door since it was getting late. “Mum. Thank you again.” Jessica hugged her mother. Both Mr and Mrs Choi were smiling. “Take care of her.” Mrs Jung said. “I will.” Jessica nodded again.

 “Thank you so much for the dinner.” Mr Jung said politely before they made their way to the car. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Jessica said loudly. She would be spending the night with Sooyoung until the girl could move by herself.

“Your family are just great.” Mrs Choi said to Jessica as the three of them went inside the house. “No. You are great!!” Jessica muttered. “Thank you aunty.” Jessica hugged Mrs Choi. “Your welcome.” Mrs Choi smiled. “Let me help you in the kitchen.” Jessica said.“No. Go to Sooyoung. Just let the maids handle it.” Mrs Choi yawned.

The Next Few Weeks

“Papers on my table nowwwwwww!!” Tiffany snapped in front of the class. Everyone was so afraid that they came running in front and put the papers on the table. “Period?” Sooyoung whispered to Yoona. “Nah.. I just made her pissed this morning.” Yoona said with a straight face.

“What did you do?” Sooyoung asked. “I spilled coffee on her new blouse. Her new WHITE BLOUSE.” Yoona muttered. Sooyoung just laughed to herself. “It’s just coffee..” Sooyoung said. “THE WHOLE CUP SOO! THE WHOLE CUP!” Yoona exclaimed. “How can you be so careless??” Sooyoung asked as she put all her books in her bag pack.

 “So can I hang out with you after class??” Yoona said. “Nuh uhh.. I have a lunch date!” Sooyoung smiled.

“NO!! What am I supposed to do then??” Yoona asked with a frown. “Go make it up to her.” Sooyoung pointed to Tiffany. “Sooyoung, have you submit your paper??” Tiffany asked seriously. “Yes I did.” Sooyoung stood up from her chair. Everyone was afraid of the angry Tiffany.

“You?” Tiffany looked at Yoona. “Yes.” Yoona mumbled with her head down. “I think I’ll be sleeping at my apartment for the first time in 3 months..” Yoona landed her head on the table. She had been staying with Tiffany this whole time. “Come on Yoon, it’s just coffee..” Sooyoung giggled.

“Yeah right..” Yoona mumbled. “You guys are just too cute.” Sooyoung said as she stood up from the chair. “Oops I have to go now.” Sooyoung said as she looked at her watch. “No! No! Stay with meeee!!” Yoon whined.

“IM YOONA! COME HERE.” Suddenly Tiffany’s voice was heard. “God, have mercy on me.” She mumbled as she walked slowly to the front class. “I’m sorry. I was a stupid mistake.” Yoona said. “I’ll buy you a nw blouse. I promise!” She kept on talking. “Please don’t be mad at me..”

Tiffany was busy arranging her stuffs. “Now. Let’s go home.” Tiffany said. “You’re not mad at me anymore?” Yoona asked innocently. “I’m still mad at you right now.” Tiffany mumbled. “What? I said I was sorry!”

“I’m not mad at you because of that stupid blouse!!” Tiffany exclaimed as she turned to look at Yoona. “Huh? Then what??” Yoona asked back curiously. “I am mad because I was aloneeeeee last night!!” Tiffanu exclaimed.

“Huh? No you were not. I was there at the apartment!” Yoona said. “I mean, I was sleeping alone!!” Tiffany made it clearer to Yoona. “Oh!! I had to stay up all night doing your paper!!” Yoona exclaimed. “That’s why we’re going home right now.” Tiffany grabbed Yoona’s wrist.

"Are you ??" Yoona giggled. "YES I AMMM!!!" Tiffany exclaimed. "and do you have a problem with that??" 

Back to Sooyoung

She was riding her scooter as she made her way to her girlfriend’s office. Jessica bought her a new scooter last week instead of a bicycle. “I want you to reach my office faster!” She said to Sooyoung.  Sooyoung had no other choice but to accept the scooter.

To: Jessica
Message: I’m stopping by at the bookstore for while. JUST FOR AWHILE.

From: Jessica
Message: REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

“Huh?” Sooyoung said after she read the text. She just needed to stop by for a book. She soon arrived at the bookstore. “Hey..” She greeted Seohyun who was arranging some books on the shelves. “Oh hey Soo..”

*BEEP

From: Jessica
Message: REMEMBER THAT I AM WAITING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!

“What is up with her??” Seohyun asked Sooyoung because Sooyoung showed her the text. “Still feel intimidated by me??” Seohyun giggled. “Yeah.. you know her..” Sooyoung was giggling too. “So, do you have the book that I ordered?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah, it’s on the counter.” Seohyun pointed to the counter. “Thanks. I’ll see you later.” Sooyoung waved to Seohyun. “Byee. Enjoy the book.” Seohyun waved back.

To: Jessica
Message: I AM ON MY WAY NOWWW!

From: Jessica
Message : Don’t you caps locking me.

Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter