We Are One

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Krys.. Take my car home and tell mom and dad that we will have dinner at Sooyoung’s place.” Jessica handed the car key to her sister. They were still at the hospital that time. “You’re not coming home?” Krystal asked as she took the car key.

“I’m helping out Soo and her mum.” Jessica said. “Oh. Okay then.” Krystal nodded her head. “I’ll text you the house address later.” Jessica waved Krystal. “Byeee!” Krystal waved back.

A Half an Hour Later

Sooyoung was released from the hospital. She was awake but still pretty much in dazed. “How are you feeling?” Jessica kissed her cheek. “Huh?” She was still confused. Jessica was pushing Sooyoung on the wheel chair. Jessica just giggled seeing Sooyoung’s clueless reaction.

“Am I heavy?” Sooyoung mumbled cutely with Jessica still pushing her. “Nope. As light as a paper.” Both Mrs Choi and Jessica smiled. Sooyoung then looked up to Jessica since the blonde girl was pushing her from behind. “Thank you for being here.” She said. Then Jessica leaned her head down and kissed Sooyoung on the lips.  “Where else would I be?” Jessica mumbled.

Mr Choi parked the car in front of the hospital’s entrance. They slowly put Sooyoung in the car and drove their way home. “Wanna eat anything dear?” Mr Choi asked from the driver’s seat as he looked at Sooyoung from the rearview mirror.

“A muffin..” Sooyoung mumbled. “That’s it??” Mrs Choi asked. “I wasn’t finish..” Sooyoung said. Jessica was smiling all the time as she rested her one hand on Sooyoung’s lap. “And I want pizza.” Sooyoung smiled. “Alrighty.”

They reached the house around 4PM. “Oohh we need to start cookinggg!!” Mrs Choi said excitedly. “Someone’s coming?” Sooyoung asked. Mr Choi put her on the couch in the living room since it was still painful for her to climb the stairs.

Jessica appeared at the living room from the bathroom. “I need to tell you something.” Jessica sat beside Sooyoung. “Wait wait..” Sooyoung slowly adjusted herself and landed her head on Jessica’s lap. “Yes?” Sooyoung smiled.

“My parents will be here tonight for dinner.” Jessica said seriously. “Really? that’s great!!” sooyoung said happily but Jessica was being so serious. “Hmm it’s great right?” Sooyoung asked nervously. “Hmm not really.” Jessica said.

“What do you mean not really?” Sooyoung asked. Then Mrs Choi appeared at the living room with an apron around her waist. “Hmm we need you to look rich tonight.” Mrs Choi said. “Huh?” Sooyoung was clueless.

 “In order for my mother to approve us, she wants you to be rich and capable to take care of me.” Jessica said. “That is stupid! I don’t need to be rich and fyi I’m capable enough to take care of you!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Baby please..” Jessica begged. “They just have to deal with the fact that I don’t have as much money as they are!” Sooyoung continued. “Choi Sooyoung, if you’re acting like this, you’ll lose her.” Mrs Choi crossed her arms.

“Yep.” Jessica nodded. “I’ll surely be back to LA in no time..” She said. “Huh?” Sooyoung sat straightly on the couch. “We just need you to be rich for once! Just once in your life!!” Mrs Choi said. “Then, you can go back to being poor.” Jessica said with a straight face.

“Oh god.. This is too funny..” Mrs Choi giggled. “I just need my mum’s approval..” Jessica mumbled. “You know what honey.. You are so weird.” Mrs Choi said. “I’m banning your independent thing from now on!” Suddenly Mr Choi’s voice was heard.

“Yes. It’s ridiculous! How can you let yourself starve when you have your parents to help you!!” Jessica snapped. “I’ll be putting money in your account starting from today!” Mr Choi said as he grabbed a news paper and sat on the other couch.

“And I’ll make sure that she’ll use it.” Jessica said. “Oh you don’t how much I love you Jessica.” Mrs Choi smiled.

Later the night

That night, Sooyoung would be sleeping in a guest bedroom downstairs instead of her bedroom upstairs because Mrs Choi didn’t want her to overwork her knee. And Jessica would be joining her that night since she insisted in taking care of Sooyoung. Sooyoung was taking a nap on the bed while Jessica just finished showering. The time was almost 8.15 and her family would be there around 8.30PM.

“Hey..” Jessica climbed on the bed. Sooyoung was still sleeping silently. Jessica just landed her head next to Sooyoung. She was staring at the sleeping girl. “Please recover soon..” She mumbled to herself. “I need you.” She continued.

Then Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes. They were looking at each other. “You need me for what?” Sooyoung asked. Jessica just smiled. “I miss your touch.” Jessica said shyly. Sooyoung was about to kiss Jessica when her phone rang.

*RING *RING *RING

“Wait here..” Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter