Stay

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Soo..” Sooyoung felt a hand on her arm. “Yes mum..” She answered with her eyes still on her book. “I’m going out with your father for awhile.” Mrs Choi said.

“You’re gonna leave me here??!” Sooyoung slowly turned herself. “Awww.” She tried not to twist her fractured knee. “I TOLD YOU TO JUST LIE STRAIGHTLY!!” Mrs Choi snapped worriedly.

“Don’t shout mommy.” Sooyoung whined cutely. “Okay then. I’ll be home soon honey. Eat dinner and take your medicine.” Mrs Choi kissed her daughter’s forehead. “And I want you to get some sleep. You’re still warm.” She her daughter’s hair.

“Okay.” Sooyoung nodded. Her mother then stood up from the bed and went towards the door. “Oh yeah by the way, I have someone here to look after you.” Mrs Choi said at the door.

“Huh?”

Then, someone so so familiar appeared at the door. “Soo..”

Back to YoonFany

“Does this mean I can kiss you at school now?” Yoona said before she gave Tiffany a peck on the lips. They were lying on the bed inside the covers. “Yes. but no.” Tiffany smiled before she gave a peck on Yoona’s lips too.

“Why not??” Yoona frowned. But then Tiffany gave her another kiss. “Yes in the staff room, but no in class!” She kissed Yoona again.

“Ahh good point.” Yoona then straddled Tiffany. “You wanna have now baby?” Tiffany asked boldly. “Huh? Why not?” Yoona asked cutely as she gripped on Tiffany’s blouse ready to take it off. “Can we go shower first?” Tiffany said. They just got home from school and Yoona dragged her on the bed.

“No! This is more important!” Yoona shook her head. “Baby, I don’t smell good.” Tiffany mumbled. “No, you always smell good!” Yoona smirked. “Yoon! Cut the crap! Let’s go shower!” Tiffany gathered her strength and pushed Yoona off her. She then dragged the girl to the bathroom.

They were inside the shower together. Tiffany was brushing the soap on Yoona’s body. “Tiff! Not too rough!!” Yoona exclaimed. “Oops sorry.” She giggled. Tiffany then slow down her pace but started to rub it roughly again the next minute.

“Tiff!! Am I that stink??” Yoona exclaimed. “Soorry baby. But, yes you are.”

Back to Sooyoung

“Soo..” The person said in a low tone. “J-Jess..” Sooyoung was shock as hell! “Give her dinner and the medicine okay?” Mrs Choi said to Jessica. “Yes Mrs Choi.” Jessica nodded her head. “And you sweetie, don’t be too harsh on her!” Mrs Choi smiled before she went out of the room.

After Mrs Choi exited the room, Jessica turned to Sooyoung. Sooyoung quickly took a pillow and covered her face. Jessica carried her heavy feet towards the bed. She climbed on the bed and went nearer to Sooyoung. She saw Sooyoung’s bandaged left leg.

She knew everything since she spent almost a half an hour with Sooyoung’s mother downstairs earlier. She told everything to Mrs Choi. “Wow. This is so unexpected!” Mrs Choi sighed earlier. “Is this my really my daughter you’re talking about??” She asked again. Jessica nodded her head.

“She’s in love with an engage woman??” She kept on asking for confirmation. “I’m single now.” Jessica mumbled. “Hmm.. it seems like you love her so much for coming here straight from LA..” Mrs Choi said. “Yeah.. What not to love about her..” Jessica forced a giggle.  

She was on the bed next to Sooyoung. The tall girl was still covering her face with the pillow. Jessica then softly touched the bandaged leg. “I told you not to get sick.” Jessica began to speak.  Sooyoung didn’t respond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter