I miss you. so so much.

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*RING *RING *RING

“Pick up Soo..” Jessica mumbled to herself. She needed to hear Sooyoung’s voice. But the phone kept on ringing. ‘Wait.. what’s the time now?” She turned to Krystal who was driving at the moment. “1.15PM” Krystal said.

“Right now should be..” Jessica started to count with her fingers while the phone kept on ringing. “Hel..lo..” Suddenly a weak and sleepy voice answered the phone.

“5AM!” Jessica exclaimed loudly. “Baby.. I’m so sorry to wake you up!!!” Jessica said nervously. “Jess??” Sooyoung asked back sleepily. “Yes Soo.. It’s me..” Jessica smiled. Hearing Sooyoung voice was just so great.

“I waited for you all day..” Sooyoung mumbled in a low tone. “I thought you forgot me..” She whined. “I’m so sorry. It was a long a flight..” Jessica said softly comforting her sleepy girlfriend. “You should go back to sleep.” Jessica said.

“No! Please talk to me.” Sooyoung whined. Jessica was smiling to herself like some crazy woman. Krystal kept on glancing at her weird smiling sister. “How was your day sweetheart?” Jessica asked smilingly.

“Empty.” Sooyoung immediately replied. “I didn’t even eat anything.” Sooyoung said. “What? Baby you have to eat something .. I’m not there take care of you if you’re sick.” Jessica said softly.  “I don’t feel like eating.” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Krys, I wanna eat here!” Jessica pointed to a restaurant near the streets. “Soo..” Jessica went back to her phone. “Yes.”Sooyoung answered. “I miss you.” She smiled. Krsytal was smiling too. She never saw he sister that happy.

“I miss you too. So so much.” Sooyoung muttered back. “Please come home soon.” She said. “I will baby. Will you wait for me?” Jessica asked. “Yes. Of course.” Sooyoung smiled. “Jess, you can just text me instead of calling.” Sooyoung suggested. “International calls are expensive.”

“I don’t care.” Jessica said. “I need to hear your voice.” She said shyly. Krystal was still smiling to herself as she parked the car. “hmm Jess.. I went tennis with a friend earlier. Is it okay?” Sooyoung asked cutely. She felt like she needed to tell Jessica everything since she’s Jessica’s now.

“Sure baby. Do whatever you want. Just not with that bookstore girl.” Jessica smiled. Sooyoung suddenly opened her eyes widely. “Hmm.. I-I went with her.” Sooyoung mumbled nervously.

Earlier
At Tiffany’s Apartment

“Urghhh..” Tiffany groaned as she hit the bed with her fist. She was alone lying on the bed. Since she had a bit of a fight with Yoona earlier, she unintentionally kicked Yoona out of the bedroom. So Yoona was in the living room.

“I was just joking around!!” Yoona exclaimed loudly when Tiffany started to question her about the hug that she gave to Taeyeon. “I don’t have feelings for her!!” She continued. “You don’t joke like that!!!” Tiffany screamed back. “Have I ever joke like that to you??!!”

“You know what! I should just leave you alone till your period is done!!” Yoona screamed. “What are you waiting for?? Get out then!!” Tiffany screamed. “You and your mood swings!!!” Yoona exclaimed as she grabbed a pillow and walked outside of the room.

So there she was regretting herself for throwing the girl out. “I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter