Don't

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“AHHHH!” Sooyoung screamed as she met the ground with her bicycle fell on top of her. “Awww..” She whined. Her jeans was somehow torn and she quickly looked for the paper bag Seohyun gave her earlier. She put the paper bag in the basket in front of the bicycle.

“Oh no no no no..” She saw the paper bag was somehow drowned in the puddle of water near the edge of the road. She pushed her bicycle that was on top of her and quickly went to the edge of the road.

She picked the paper bag up with her hands and quickly looked at the book. “KK!!!” She screamed.

Back to Jessica

“Oh yeahh!!” She said excitedly as she drove her car away. Then she decided to look at the rear view mirror. “Crap.” She mumbled. She saw the girl somehow lose her balance.

She stopped her car and turned her head to look at the tall girl. Her books were somehow scattered all over the ground. The girl was soaking wet!

“Aishh..” Jessica somehow felt slightly guilty for what she did earlier, although she was a bit satisfied.

“You wet my pants, now look at you.” She smiled to herself. She then opened the door and went outside of her car.

Back to Sooyoung

She was still looking at her wet new precious book. She felt like crying that instant.

“Hmm..” She then heard someone behind her.

She turned and looked at the person. “You?” She was pretty much surprised.

“Hmm..” Jessica crossed her arms. Sooyoung then slowly stood up from the ground hugging her book. She suddenly spotted the same car that drenched her and the door was opened.

“You did this to me??!!” She snapped as she took off her glasses so she could wipe her wet face with her hands.

“Hmm..” Jessica looked at her with a straight face. “That’s what you get for wetting my pants.” Jessica said coldly.

“Huh?? Are you out of your mind???” Sooyoung was shouting all the time.

“Hmm.. You should have think twice before messing with me.” Jessica said as he turned her back on the younger girl.

“Where do you think you’re going????” Sooyoung roughly grabbed Jessica’s arm.

“What the..” Jessica was taken a few steps back because of the pull. She then looked at Sooyoung. “Let me go.”

“Do you even have any idea how expensive this is??!!!!” She held the book in front of Jessica’s face.

“Do you even have any idea how expensive my pants is??!!” Jessica shouted back as she pushed the book away from her. Sooyoung was quite surprised with the older woman’s behavior as she looked at her book on the ground.

Unbelievable.. YOU ARE SO URGHH!!!

“I want a new book!!” Sooyoung bent down her body and grabbed the thick book back.

“You’re wasting my time.” Jessica said as he dug her pocket in front of Sooyoung. “Here. Keep the change.” Jessica threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter