I Still Believe

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In Jessica’s Bedroom

It was 2AM in LA, and Jessica still couldn’t sleep. She just lay there staring on the ceiling thinking about a certain someone that was far far far away from her. She then turned to look at the pillow beside her. She couldn’t help but to imagine Sooyoung’s body that was lying beside her. She missed her. so so much.

She did have a good talk with her father earlier. “Daddy.. I’m planning on going back in 2 or 3 days..”

“Oh you’re going back already??” Mr Jung asked in a surprised tone. “I can’t bear being away from her for too long.” Jessica mumbled.”Oh my.. This is really the new Jessica Jung..”

“Urghh I need to call her.” Jessica groaned as she grabbed her phone from the table beside the bed. *RING *RING *RING “Are you still napping Choi Sooyoung!!!” Finally, the person that she had been longing, answered the phone.

“Hello..”

“Huh?”

“Hmm.. Sorry but Sooyoung is in the shower.” The person said. “Who the hell is this?” Jessica asked seriously. Please don’t be Seohyun. Please don’t be Seohyun.  Jessica was praying hard inside.“Oh I’m Seohyun.”

. Jessica felt like screaming. “What are you doing with her??!” Jessica asked angrily. “Ohh.. is this Jessica?” Seohyun asked nervously. “Where are you right now??! At her housee???!” Jessica was being so paranoid.

“Hmm no, we’re in the changing room!!! We just played tennis! That’s all! I Swear!!” Seohyun said nervously. “Seoooo!! Can you pass me the towel??!! I left it on the benchhhhhh!!” Jessica could hear Sooyoung’s voice that was coming from the shower. “I WANT TO TALK TO HER RIGHT NOW!”

Seohyun quickly ran to the shower and gave the phone to Sooyoung instead of giving her the towel. “Seo, I need the towel!!” Sooyoung exclaimed. “Your angry girlfriend is on the line!” Seohyun back away a few steps.

“HUH?!” Sooyoung quickly counted with her fingers. “Baby.. Why aren’t you asleep yet??!” Sooyoung said innocently in the shower. Hmm yes she was at that time. “It’s late there!!” Sooyoung continued.

“How am I supposed to be sleeping, if my girlfriend at the other part of the world is going out with another woman behind my back?!!” She exclaimed in English over the phone.

“Huh?” Sooyoung couldn’t get what Jessica was saying. The girl was talking too fast. “Seoo! Can I have the towel pleaseee! I’m cold!!” Sooyoung suddenly yelled from the shower.

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!” Jessica screamed. “Why are you screaming at me?” Sooyoung mumbled with a low tone. “I told you not to go out with that girl!!” Jessica pointed out the very obvious thing that Sooyoung still had not realized.

“I didn’t!!” Sooyoung exclaimed. “You’re such a bad liarr!!” Jessica snapped back. “I’m here for tennis practice with the coach and I bumped into her! I didn’t ask for her to come!!” Sooyoung tried to explain to her angry girlfriend.

“Do you expect me to believe that?” Jessica crossed her arms. “No I don’t.” Sooyoung sighed. “What do you mean??” Jessica asked with a frowned on her face. “So you did ask her out??!” Jessica snapped again.

“No I didn’t.” Sooyoung said in a low tone. “Believe whatever you want. I’m tired and I wanna go home.” Sooyoung said before she ended the call. “WHAT THE..” Jessica just couldn’t believe that Sooyoung just hung up on her. She threw her phone on the bed groaning in anger. “How should I sleep now..” She sighed.

The Next Day (in LA)

Jessica went down the stairs as she just took her morning shower. The time was almost 10.30 in the morning. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter