chapter II

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The editor here!!!

Sorry for the late update!!! :(

Natsune give me the draft last week, but I have final exam that day, so I can Update it today coz my exam just over. YEAY!!!

Enjoy the chap please!!! :)))

*DONGHAE POV*

Because today is the first day, so there's no learning activities, today used to introduce the organization in this school. After a bit of tidying up my hair, I went back to class and try to get back to sleep because I was not interested in joining any club. It was just wasting my time.

"Donghae-ah?" Aish, why this guy can’t let me sleep for one second.

"What," I replied lazily.

"Do you close with Hyukjae?"

"No, why? Are you interested in him? "

"Who would not be interested in him? It's just that if you're really close to him, you're very lucky. "Sungmin replied as he bowed his face, before continuing his sentence. "He was handsome, tall, smart, good at sports, can be said is perfect."

What? Perfect?  Not perfect but ert, , two-faced, and most importantly he ruined my dream to be Siwon-hyung’s lover.

"To the students of class 1-B, we need your attention for a while." Group of seniors standing in front of the class, it looks like they from one school organization. Aish, can’t I sleep?

"We are from the drama club would like to introduce our club to all of you, I am Im Yoona vice leader of the drama club. I need your attention for a while, we want to display snippets of animated Disney ‘Frozen’. So, You can see how the ability of the school drama club. "

After a brief introduction, some senior take their positions and began acting out their roles respectively. Drama pieces in the show is part of the of the story. I admit they are very great ability. But like I said before I'm not interested.

After they ended their performance, all students clapped and gave compliments on them. Especially that Yoona, who plays the role of ‘Elsa’ perfectly.

"Donghae-ah." Sungmin who was beside me pulling my sleeve.

"WHAT?"

"Come join the drama club. I really want to get in the school drama club since the first time. We participate in the selection later today, ok? "He said with passion.

"No, I'm not interested in getting any club. If you want to join, join it yourself, I'm not coming. "

"But, you know if you're my only friend in this school. I do not want to be alone, we go to the audition, please!! "This time his eyes began to fill with tears as she looked at me. Aish, this kid is really whiny.

"Aish,  all right. And stop looking at me like that. "ARGH, my precious time.

Shortly after the introduction of the drama club earlier, the lunch bell rang, and Sungmin immediately pulled me into a cafeteria. Just when I stepped inside, I saw students in the cafeteria were crowding something. Did not care with what happened there, I walked to the vending machine to buy my favorite chocolate milk, and Sungmin who is behind me holding the tip of my coat. Looks like he was scared.

After getting my chocolate milk and Sungmin’s. I walked to the nearest table. Just as I seated myself, I heard a groan from the student crowd. Aish, why I can’t get my peace time without a fuss or anything that makes me uncomfortable.

When I want to drink my chocolate milk, a groan from the crowd grew louder. I've lost my patience. Subconsciously I yelled in frustration. "CANNOT YOU ALL SHUT UP?" Instantly the room became silent. And Sungmin who sitting in front of me looked at me in disbelief.

"Who dared to yell at me?" Suddenly a voice broke the silence.

"Aish, shut up!” I said aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter