Chapter X

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actually I want to post this at hyuk's birthday but, I really not in the mood till now. To be honest to start writing again is so hard to me, but mitsugi said "don't leave people hanging, if you want to stop you better delete this story now, but remember this I support anything you do as long as it in good way." So I think I'll continue till their engagement party, after that I'll stop writing this story, thanks for loving this and sorry for can't complete it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "You'll come to Hyukjae's party?" Donghae and Sungmin just have their lunch when Ryeowook come from no where and ask that question.

"Of course I'll, it's his birthday party after all." Sungmin look so enthusiastic, like it's his life goal and Donghae just roll his eyes. 

"How about you?" Ryeowook turn to him, but he just shrugged, he doesn't like this conversation. "Oh, come on Donghae, it'll be fun. How about we go together?" He ask again but Donghae just stand and leave them without a single word. Sungmin and Ryeowook just looked at him in disbelief.

**Time Skip*Before Party**

Donghae stand in front of big mirror looking at his reflection with blank face before strong arms hug him from behind and a sharp chin rest on his bare shoulder. He started to that person from the mirror still in his blank face but a simple peck on his lips make his expression change in instant.

"What with that blank face, you didn't happy on my birthday party, it's make me sad."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter