Chapter III

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Normal POV*

In the  biggest mall in Korea Donghae being dragged here and there by Heechul, He didn’t have time for eat his lunch at all, owh poor Donghae. It’s almost an hour but they are still didn’t found what Heechul search.

“Hyung~ can’t I have my lunch first? I am starving here~” Donghae stomped his foot and throw a glare toward his crazy hyung.

“It’s can wait baby dongsaeng, we should found the most beautiful attire for the party tomorrow first.” Answered Heechul still dragging Donghae in the cloth section.

“Hey dongsaeng, look this one is so cute, you’ll look more adorable in this.”

“Hyung…”

“Oh, this one will make you look y.”

“Hyung…”

“This one is match your skin, you will more beautiful in this.”

“Hyung…”

“OMG, I bet Master Hyukjae will jump on you instantly if you wear this one.”

“HYUNG STOP CHOOSING ALL THAT DRESS!!! CAN’T YOU SEE YOU OFFEND MY MANLINESS!!!” Shout Donghae after being ignored by Heechul. And it success made Heechul stop from choosing any kind dress for him.

“Oh my baby dongsaeng, can’t you see the word manly can’t put beside your name, it’s not suit you at all.” Heechul said and rolled his eyes at Donghae pout face.

“Hyung you so mean. I’m manly ok. Can’t you see how this body shout how-“

“Feminine it is.” Cut Heechul.

“W-what? HYUNG! It shout manliness!! Can’t you see this abs?” cried Donghae, frustrated with Heechul state.

“What abs? All I saw just a flat stomach there. But I can clearly saw the S line behind that cloth. And I never found manly guy daydream about other guy.” Stated Heechul with so much confident. And Donghae just can shut his lips coz what Heechul said is the hard reality that he deny so much.

“B-but hyung~, I’m a man hyung~. No man used dress hyung~.” Whined Donghae.

“Stop whine you stupid fish, can’t you see I do you a favor here? If you wear this dress tomorrow, Master Hyukjae will surely take you there.”

“W-what? Hyung, I don’t need that monkey opinion about my attire. And stop said his name in front of me.” Said Donghae felt so annoyed with his hyung behavior. “Just choose what you want, I don’t care anymore. I’m starving and need my lunch now.” He stomped his foot and walk away from Heechul.

‘You’ll regret this fish. Hahaha’

Donghae don’t know why but he felt shiver ran down his self. ‘Why I felt something bad will happened?’ he tought.

~

The next day surprisingly not as bad as yesterday. He didn’t bump to that stupid senior again and all he get just all that glare from the girls and Sungmin who follow him like a lost puppy. Oh and the fact that he is in the same class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter