chapter V

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae walk back to class ten minutes before the next class. In his way he saw Hyukjae lean at a big tree in the back yard.

“What are you doing here monkey? Miss to climb a tree?” Donghae said with mocking tone.

“I am not in the good mood princess.” The annoyed tone prove how bad Hyukjae’s mood was.

“Look like someone grumpy today.” Look like Donghae didn’t care with Hyukjae’s mood.

“Don’t try to be a copycat, princess. Just go to the class already, the next class will start soon.”

“Yes mister perfect. Like I care.” Mock Donghae before walk away.

“Wait, Hae!” Shout Hyukjae suddenly, after Donghae 2 meters away from him.

“What? I need to go to class and study you know.” Donghae answer with mocking tone and didn’t even bother to turn around. He can hear a foot step behind him, before two strong hands hug him from behind.

“Make my mood better again!” Hyukjae lean his head on Donghae shoulder, and whisper near his ear.

“What do you think I am? Your mood booster? In your nightmare mo-“ Before donghae can finish his word, his and Hyukjae phone suddenly ring, the both of them got a  new message.

To: HaeHae

From: Daddy

Hae, I just have meeting with Hyukjae’s parents, we decide to do your official engagement party next month, 1st May. So prepare yourself, ok.

To: Hyukjae

From: Dad

We already decide your engagement party in 1st May, and don’t forget to tell your fiancé about your birthday party.

“Look like I got my mood booster. In a month you’ll officially mine, so prepare yourself princess.”

“What the hell, they decide it by themselves without us. And stop called me princess! You stupid!” Donghae try to release himself from Hyukjae.

“Oh, came on. I know you like it, princess.” Hyukjae hug Donghae tighter and kiss his neck softly. “My birthday is in three days, come to the party, princess.”

“Like I care. Release me now!”

“No, until you promise something.” You can felt anger in his voice. And it made Donghae confuse with his sudden mood change. “Stay away from any trouble until our engagement party!” His word just make Donghae more confuse and angry at same time.

“Did you thing I am a trouble maker?” Donghae rise his voice and try to break Hyukjae’s hug, but he is not strong enough to do so.

“It’s not what I meant, I know that you almost got punch by Kangin in our first day here, and also you made a scent in drama club audition, I know it’s not your intention to get in that situation, but please promise me that you’ll avoid something like that from now on.” Frustrated, it’s the best to describe his tone now, and it make Donghae calm down in his hug. After a few minutes Donghae hold the hands that hug him and release it from his torso before he turns around and nod his head and walk back to the class.

‘I really can’t read you at all.’

.

.

.

#Lunch Time

Donghae and Sungmin just finish their meal when Sungmin suddenly look a bit uneasy in his seat. He wants to tell Donghae something, but he doesn’t know how to tell it. Donghae can see the uneasiness in Sungmin face know that his friend wants to ask something.

“What happened with you?” Donghae ask with his usually cold tone. And it’s just made Sungmin more uneasy. “Hey! I ask you. Can’t you answer me?”

“A-ah, I... it’s just that, you know… after the incident in the drama club,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter