Chapter XI

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party is amazing so far, the big birthday cake is so beautiful, the dishes is super delicious but all of them can't take the guests mind from a beautiful girl on Hyukjae's side. The beauty didn't say any single word, she just smile to every people who come to congratulate Hyukjae.

"Happy birthday man, you really know how to take peoples attention don't you." Hyukjae just show his smirk towards Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun know who's this beauty after all.

"What can I say, I love attention." He tightened his hold on Donghae waist, showing to the world this beauty is his alone.

"I bet tomorrow our school will be so alive, coz who don't want to know the real identity of your princess." That last word make Donghae throw a deadly glare to Kyuhyun.

"He won't afraid with that cute glare of you baby, he's weird after all. Oh, and I never introduce him to you before right, this is Kyuhyun my best friend he knows who you're, and Kyu this is my lovely princess." Donghae gift Hyukjae a hurtful slap on his arm, maybe it'll leave a mark there.

"Stop calling me princess in front of people. It's embarrassing."

"So I can call you princess when we're alone?" Hyukjae soft breath ghosting over Donghae's sensitive ear, that make Donghae blush. "You actually like it right? That red cheeks can't lie baby."

Donghae just can hide his face on Hyukjae chest, peoples who saw this can't help themselves to cooing at the cuteness. They're can't deny how perfect those two together.

"Don't forget that I'm still here man." 

"Oh, sorry my world just around my baby."

"You're so whipped." With that Kyuhyun leave the couple to get some snacks. They're too cheesy and he can't stand it anymore.

After Kyuhyun left, Donghae lift up his face again from Hyukjae chest. "How come he knows about me? I don't  know you're the type who tell everything to his best friend especially when I don't even know about that best friend."

"Are you jealous?" Hyukjae can't help it, he love teasing this beauty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter