chapter IV

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late Update!!! T-T

Please enjoy thw chapter!!! ^^

*Donghae POV*

Oh ! Change the plan! Change the plan! Plan B! where is my plan B? Oh my, I don’t even have plan B. , what should I do? Help me……

*Normal POV*

The smirk in Hyukjae face changed with a big grin when he saw haw nervous Donghae was. He want to laugh but he also want to play this game.

“How come I not jealous? You hug my mom, when you didn’t give me one” he said with the fake sad face. Donghae really want to punch him now if not for the stupid act.

“Donghae? You here?” that voice, Donghae know that voice very well. His father, yes it’s his father. “oh, Hyukjae, what happened to him?”

Hyukjae can felt Donghae body tense up in his arms. “Nothing bad uncle. He just took the wrong glass, so he is a bit tipsy.” He said a calm voice, and Donghae can felt Hyukkjae’s mom glare, and unconsciously hold Hyukjae’s suit tighter. “What happened baby?” ‘Hyukjae, did you really want to die?’ “Did you felt uncomfortable?” before Donghae can open his mouth, Hyukjae already throw him to his shoulder, “Mom, uncle Lee, my baby need some fresh air, so we are going first.” Just like that Hyukjae leave to the balcony in the other side of that room.

“Put me down monkey! Put me down!” shout Donghae and punch Hyukjae back repeatedly.

“Shut up! Or I will make you fall.” But Donghae still punch his back and kick his feet in the air, until they are reach the balcony. Just after they are out Hyukjae put Donghae down and can see that fish already pout and cross his arm on his chest. “Hey, stop pouting, I just help you, and this your pay?” Hyukjae said and raffle Donghae hair.

“Yah, don’t touch my hair.” Shout Donghae. “and you just ruin my plan, STUPID monkey.” and punch Hyukjae hard on his jaw.

“I don’t want anyone to know that you are my fiancé. They will pity me for sure, coz I have a violence fish as my fiancé. And I am not the one ruin your plan, I just lucky that I am the only one who know you are allergic with alcohol.” Said Hyukjae in calm voice, it’s like the punch just nothing for him.

“Why it should to be you? You think I want to have such a nerdy fiancé? You are not my type at all. You are weak, you can’t even dodge my punch.”

“Oh came on, you are the one who called me hubby, so it’s normal if I know you have allergic, My WIFEY.” Said Hyukjae in his teasing tone, and walk toward Donghae and hug his waist.

“Yah, Don’t hug me IDIOT.” He tried to punch Hyukjae, but Hyukjae can grab his fist this time.

“Strong enough for you, baby?” and just like that his lips already land in Donghae’s. A simple innocent kiss, but enough to make Donghae blush hard.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID MONKEY!?” Shout Donghae after Hyukjae release him.

“What? You give my mom a hug, so you should give me a kiss.”

“YOU…” and just like that, Donghae leave the party with fuming face, and Hyukjae with the biggest grin in his face.

Little did they know, Hyoyeon spying them from inside. “I’ll take Hyukjae away from you. Just wait Donghae.”

 

--Five days later –

It’s been five days, and amazingly nothing bad happened except the stupid punishment Heechul gave. It’s not that hard, just to did some kitchen core.

Today is Monday, for Donghae it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter