Chapter IX

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter Special for Mitsugi birthday ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's your plan?" The couple now on their way back home.

"I don't know, I can't think about it now? You'll talk to my father tonight?" Donghae tightened his hold on Hyukjae waist, riding motor bike with a dress is a bit uncomfortable. 

"I want to see you happy and smile so brightly soon."

Donghae just smile with that answer, he knows even it sounds cheesy Hyukjae always meant what he says. If on problem solved he can focus to planning his revenge for that stupid guy who put him on music club.

He hate this arrange marriage not because of his fiance is Hyukjae, but he hate how Hyukjae accepted that easily. And this arrange marriage also hurting his Dad. He missed how happy his father with his mother before, how he smiled so brightly every day, but after his mother died he can't see that brightest smile again. He know he can't bring that happiness again to his father but now he is hurting his father with this arrange marriage.

"We're here." Hyukjae voice cut his though, he climb down and stand there waiting for Hyukjae. "Hey, what are you thinking about now?" Donghae just shake his head as the answer. Hyukjae cup his cheek and make him stare to Hyukjae deep eyes. "I'll talk to your father now, stop that gloomy face." Again he just shake his head, and Hyukjae know it's not what in his mind now, so he just warp Donghae in his arm, they're stand there in silence for a while. "Let's get in now, it's start to cold here." Donghae just smile and nod his head, he let Hyukjae drag him inside.

"Oh, young master and master

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter