chapter VI

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here the new chapter!!

Sorry for the late update....

Hope you like it....

 

Today is the music club first practice, all the new member should show off their skill. Didn’t they do it already in the selection? Yes, but Music club is one from five most popular clubs in SM High school. They are famous with their strict practice rule, if you just good in one instrument you will spend about four hours after school just for practice, you cannot run away cause it just make thing worse for you, the leader of the club will force you to practice the whole day in the weekends. The music club also known as the council biggest enemy, they will accept all the recommendation name from the council just that if the one that being recommended not good enough they will inform it in the school web, about how stupid the council actually was.

After the school bell ring, Donghae make his way to the music club room. Sungmin asked him the whole day about this matter and he want just ignore him, but he is not alone to annoyed Donghae today, Ryeowook also tag along today, and he is happy the school end finally so he can get rid of them. When he walk in, he admit it the room is so big and clean. But it’s not change his bad mood, he is here not because he want to, but he will get his revenge now, after all the member enter the room, the leader start the welcoming speech, “Welcome to the Music Club, I am Kim Yesung the leader of this club. Congratulate for all of you, coz you can pass our selection, but don’t shout in joy yet. Pass the selection didn’t mean you are a genius, good in one thing not good enough here. I want all of you play some instrument in this room, if we think you good enough you can pass the hell practice.” All the new members start whispering with each other, but Donghae still piss no matter what. “Before we start…” he paused for a while coz Yesung can see the president council just enter the room from the back door, he smirk before continue, “I want to ask someone to show off in front of us, this someone is recommended by the president council, and I think it’s fair enough if he show something coz we didn’t know his skill yet.” Yesung smirk become more wide when he saw Hyukjae come from the right wings, “And that special someone is… Lee Donghae.”

When Donghae stand in his place, he can hear some people mock him, and think he will join the hell practice time, he can see Yesung mocked stare and Siwon stupid smirk, and from the corner of his eyes he can see Ryeowook shock face. He start walking to the stage with his still angry face. When he already on top of the stage, he asked Yesung with boring tone. “What do you want me to show you?”

“How about something easy? Twinkle-twinkle little star?” mock Yesung.

“Are you sure? I don’t think the SM Music club actually not as spectacular as that rumours said.” Smirk can be seen in Donghae face now, look like he found something that cam amuse him here. “Did you also ask the others to played that song in the selection? No wonder the new members t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter