Chapter VIII

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I abandoned this story for along time, something happened and I can't put myself to write. I'm so sorry again T ︵T

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess where are you going?" Donghae stop from his stomping season and throw a nasty glare at Hyukjae, and just got a reply with a sweet smile. "Where you want to go? Didn't it's me who want to bought something?" Those teasing smile make Donghae glare harder.

"I never accept the invitation Mr.Lee, so can you leave me alone? And one more thing, I don't know who you are." Dinghae want to walk away again, but a big warm hand hold his wrist firmly, ruin his plan again.

"How come you didn't know me but call me mr.Lee just now? You're really cute." Didn't care with Donghae cute angry face, Hyukjae drag him to a fashion store. With a pout in his face, Donghae let himself being dragged by Hyukjae, to tired to fight back.

The fashion store that Hyukjae choose contains the most fashionable clothes and of course it's expensive. But Hyukjae love fashion so he didn't care how much he needs to pay. He's now choosing a suit that he'll wear in his birthday party, he already have more than enough suit in his closet, but he want a special one for his birthday this year.

"What do you think?" Holding out a navy suit, this is what he meant special, a suit that's Donghae choose for him.

"I don't know." Short replied without a spirit, but success dragging Hyukjae attention from the suit.

"You hate this suit?"

"I don't know."

"You like black or raven?"

"I don't know."

"You hate being here with me?"

"I d-..." Donghae cut his words immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter