chapter I

Love can never be forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Donghae’s POV*

“Donghae-ah, would you be my boyfriend?” asked Siwon. Omo! I think I’m going to faint! I’ve always have a huge crush on him. To think that he’s asking me to be his boyfriend, it’s like a dream becoming true!

“Hyung, I-I… Alright,” His eyes show lust and love. I can feel I’m drowning in his stares.

Wait, why is he coming closer?

Is he going to kiss me?

What shall I do?

 “Donghae-ah,” Eh, why does he call me like appa?

“Eng…”

“Yah Lee Donghae, wake up, it’s 7 in the morning for God’s sake!” Why does Siwonnie slowly turn into appa?

Suddenly, I feel something cold splashes my face.

“Appa, why do you splash me with cold water?” asked me once I’ve awoke.

“I think it’s the last way to make you wake up, lazy kid,” replied appa.

“But, I’m dreaming something really well, until you ruin it.” I pout. Aish appa, can’t he wake me up when Siwon and I have finished kissing?

I throw a murderous glare to appa.

“What?” asked him, doesn’t even feeling scared of it. Go to wash your body, you look like cestoda.” Cestoda? How dare appa say me a cestoda?

By the way, what time is it now? I glance at my digital clock which is on my night stand. My eyes widen seeing the numbers it shows. “7.15 a.m.? I’m late!”

I jump from my bed and run to my bathroom. I don’t have much time to bath. I don’t think it’s a big deal not to wash my hair, so I don’t wash it.

Aish, how could I late on my first day in high school?

After a moment, once I’ve finished showering, I run to the dining room. I quickly get a plate with something on it. I suppose it’s some food?.

“Appa, what is this thing? Why are you the one who cooks my breakfast? Where is Sulli noona?” asked me while showing it to him.

“Appa wants to make you breakfast sometimes. You are my only son, so just eat it. Don’t judge the book by its cover. It’s edible – or so I think it is,” said appa.

It can be eaten? It’s burned and it looks like s, too, how am I supposed to eat that? I say to myself. I don’t dare to say it to appa’s face because I don’t want him to be sad. I mean – although he’s a bad cook, he’s still my appa.

 “Ah, I’m late! I must go appa. I don’t have any time to have breakfast – sorry! Goodbye, appa. Saranghae,” I run to the front door. It’s the only way to avoid eating the food (?).

Don’t having breakfast makes me lost almost all my energy, but it’s okay – better than eating it. I doubt that I’ll stay alive after eating it.

Since I don’t have much energy, I feel the distance from home to school is longer than it is.

*BUGH*

*BUGH*

Eh, what is that? It sounds like someone is being punched.

Slowly, I follow the sound and end up in a dark, narrow path. I see a group of bullies are punching a student fro, the same high school as me.

How do I know?

Because his uniform is the same as mine.

Shall I help him? But, I don’t want it to ruin my image.

Nah, I’ll just act like I don’t see them.

When I want to go away from the narrow path, one of the bullies stops me.

“Where do you think you want to go, kid? If you want to past me, you must pay the fee!”

“Pay what? I think this place is the governments’, and I haven’t heard any rule like that before.” I say to the man who is in front of me.

“Hey cestoda, don’t you dare to mess with us. Do you want to die?” He mocks my uncombed hair.

I don’t have much time to go to school, and now these bastards make fun of me. I’m so unlucky today.

“Do you think you’re more handsome than me? You look not much like an insect.” I quickly close my mouth with my hands after realizing how rude I am towards him.

Aish, what did I just said? This mouth really couldn’t control itself. What if their punch me? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

“How dare you say I look like an insect?” Oh My God, he is already to punch my face.

*BUGH*

“Sorry, my hand slipped!” Before the guy’s fist could touch my face, my leg already lands on his. And it’s just a reflex.

Aish, I’ve ruined my image! Look at the bullied one’s face – it’s so pale!

What if he tells everyone in school about this incident?

What if Siwon-hyung hears about this, too?

Nnnnnnooooooo!!!

Ah, I don’t care anymore! I can threaten him to shut his mouth later.

“Kill this kid now!” screamed the guy who has been kicked by me. I think he is the leader, since he gives an order to the other bullies. As expected from the leader – he can’t get down with just a kick.

*BUGH*

*BUGH*

*BUGH*

“Tch, you guys are so weak! Now that your members are finished, let’s get over this with one-on-one,” I say to the leader of the gang.

“D-don’t, please, I’m the only son in my family.” I’m surprised to know that he couldn’t do anything without s. To think that I respected him for a while before, it’s such a shame! How does he become the leader?

“And I’m the last descendant of my family. I don’t care if you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter