The Cruise : Abort

UnderCoverts.

Flashes of light hit Baekhyun’s face in lapses of seconds. Click. Flash. Snap. His expression changing every shot. Baekhyun tried to channel his skills in his expressions, oozing in secrets and allure. The staff was positively shocked by the brunette’s skills, thinking that he would be one of the shy ones according to his delicate features.

“Attention all passengers, as we pass the coral island, we will abruptly make a hard turn, please hold on and stay seated, and enjoy the ride smoothly in the Elizabeth Marié.” 

The crew all had to hold on to their equipment, and the members holding on to the table or stools, in order to not fall due to the turn. But Baekhyun surprisingly held his gravity, his knees bending at the right moment. Voices were filling here and there asking if everyone was okay. But besides that, the shoot resumed without a problem. 

Chanyeol watched in amazement. It was Baekhyun’s shot that he was watching, and he killed it. Everyone had their struggles with individual shoots, as it was their first time and they were quaking with nerves, hell Chanyeol was a mess. He posed to stiffly and his ears were so red that they had to retouch make up every three minutes. Even Jongin, the most photogenic of them all, had his own troubles at staring at the camera too much. But Baekhyun, oh god, Baekhyun. It was as if he was born for this. His poses were all the right touch of casual and elegant, his expression relaxed yet fierce and his eyes. Don’t even, his eyes. 

Byun Baekhyun was a ing diva. 

The tall dopey ears swore that Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol whenever he wasn’t looking at the camera, winking and smirking. He thought it was all in his head, honestly. But no one would never know it wasn’t. 

“Ok cut.” The photographer signaled, then went over to Baekhyun to shower him with compliments. Baekhyun simply smiled to him, thanking him as he discreetly walked away. 

Baekhyun collapsed on Chanyeol, the taller’s hands wrapping itself around the former’s waist on instinct. The elder sagged against the latter, mumbling to his chest, “God, I need about ten doses of Beyonce right now or I think I might actually die.” 

Chanyeol laughed at his whining, patting Baekhyun’s  back softly. “Hey, you did amazing out there.” 

“Of course I did,” He smiled, bright and cheeky, and boy did it do something to Chanyeol’s heart. Chanyeol hid himself with a cough, pushing Baekhyun away with the action, mostly to distract him from the rising blush on his face.

“Hey,” Sehun called out from behind them, “Have you guys seen Tao?” 

Baekhyun’s brows went to his hairline, looking at Chanyeol, “No,” That’s right, where was tao? “I haven’t. Why?” 

Sehun sighed, hands on his waist, “It’s his turn for the individual shoot and he’s nowhere to be found, that little troublemaker.” 

Yifan chuckled, appearing next to Sehun. “You know, technically he’s older than you.” 

“Whatever.” 

Baekhyun knew something was wrong, Tao should’ve been back by now in order to avoid suspicion. So where the hell was he? “If anyone asks, I’m going to look for Tao.” He made to rushed off outside the bar. 

“I’ll come with you.”Chanyeol followed him. 

Sehun and Yifan looked at each other, both sighing before following after them. 

~

“Why are we in the decks again?” Chanyeol whispered, ducking his head trying to keep a low profile even though no one was there with them. Baekhyun simply walked with his head high, turning here and there to find for Tao. 

Yifan frowned in confusion when he went through the door that was suspiciously open, especially when he saw the employees only sign. “Uh, Baekhyun, this place is off limits.” 

“Tao’s a rebel,” The shorter hopped on one of the panels for a better view, his hands on one of the bigger panels for balance, “He likes breaking rules and being alone.” 

Sehun snickered, following Baekhyun’s lead in trespassing, “He does things in his own pace, that’s for sure.” He winced, remembering their hectic time in the mall, never had Sehun been dragged along that forcefully before. Taking a step forward, he almost slipped and fell when he caught the railing, letting out a small yelp in the process. 

“You okay?” Yifan asked behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder blades to help him up. Sehun rubbed his elbow that had hit the railings from his attempt to stop the fall, “Yeah. I almost slipped on this stupid thing.” He bent down and picked up a small black bead.

Baekhyun eyed the bead carefully, trying to remember where he saw it before. Then it hit him. That was the beads of Tao’s necklace. He was here. Then where the hell is he now? 

 Baekhyun roamed around the area Sehun had almost fallen in, finding more beads. He got an impending feeling of danger and then he saw it. 

The blood. There was blood on one of the panels close to the railings and the last trail of blood was on the railing itself. The stain wasn’t that big so it blended as a paint job gone wrong for the public eye. But Baekhyun knew better. 

If the blood stopped there and the beads were rained on the same stop, then the only conclusion was clear even though Baekhyun wished not to admit it. 

The brunette rushed to the railings, his back bent against the steel. His clear brown eyes raked the deck, widening with realization and fear for his younger brother. His voice was rendered to a shaking whisper. 

“Tao.” 

~

Yifan noticed Baekhyun’s grip on the railing, it was strong, so strong it’s shaking. “Baekhyun?” He called out softly, reaching the younger. It was then Yifan noticed the brunette’s eyes, and then his body. He took the immediate action of pulling Baekhyun back with him. “Be careful!” 

Chanyeol was at Baekhyun’s side the second Yifan’s grip on the shorter loosened and he fell on the ground at shock, taking the taller down with him. “Oh my god, are you okay?” The dopey eared one shrieked, hands flying from Baekhyun’s shoulder to his waist in a cycle, patting him down for injuries. 

Baekhyun could only put in a small nod, his brain still working on how to save Tao and the overwhelming realization that Tao was missing. He tried to calm himself down by telling himself that his baby brother was strong. God, it’s his baby brother. Oxygen was suddenly a scarce supply as his breaths shorten. 

Feeling hands on his heart, Baekhyun looked up to the owner of the hands. Chanyeol. He couldn’t really hear what the younger was saying, as his ears were blood-rushed and all he could hear was the deafening beat of his heart. Chanyeol took Baekhyun’s hands into his own before placing it on his heart. The latter could feel the beat of Chanyeol’s heart. It was calming, the slow and steady rhythm. Baekhyun caught the taller’s eyes. 

“Breathe.” 

Before he knew it, he was breathing along, his heartbeat following the thrumming of Chanyeol’s on his palms. With a last exhale, Baekhyun could register his surroundings once more and his head cleared from his panic. 

“Hey, you’re back.” Chanyeol smiled softly, his voice more of a loud whisper than anything. He was probably shocked by Baekhyun, but glad otherwise that he could calm him down. 

Baekhyun wanted to lean into Chanyeol’s touch, the warm hand on his heart and to feel him under his own touch. But he had other things to do. Much more important things. 

The shorter broke free from the hand, getting up faster than anyone could process what he was doing. “I need to go.” Was all Baekhyun said before he disappeared on them. 

Tao. Where could he be? Baekhyun worried about this with every step he took. The last thing his brother said to him was that he was going to find the spy and secure the last tube. That must’ve been what he was doing at the decks. The tube. What happened to the tube? The blood. Was it his or was it the thief’s? And the thief. Where was he? Did he take Tao? Oh god, what if he killed him?

Countless of worries and thoughts overflowed Baekhyun’s brain, but he set them aside from now because it wasn’t helping. He could panic and grief when this was all over. But now it’s not over, Tao is still out there needing his help and he needed to believe that he’s still alive. He has to be. 

For now, the first step was the thief. This started because of him and it will end with him. That’s the only way to find Tao. He needed to find the god damn thief.

~

Finding the thief was fairly easy. A foreigner like that would be noticed like a sore thumb in public with his beach blonde locks. He could’ve asked tourists about a handsome foreigner working here and they would point him in the direction. The better word here would be a spy, for instance, as thieves aren’t usually this meticulous. Point stands.

No, what Baekhyun needed to do was find proof. The spy won’t talk. Most spies wouldn’t, and the best of them won’t even break under torture. But they will if Baekhyun had proof of their existence. The one thing all spies fear the most is transparency. The loss of their identity to the public. The recognition of the public. Without their secrecy and their ability to hide, they wouldn’t be able to do what they do. 

Baekhyun broke the lock into the control panel, not caring about being discreet anymore. Excuse me for the lock and expenses but his ing brother was missing, thank you. 

The control panel had computers, Baekhyun knew that, but most of all it had high frequency so most of any disruption will not affect the room. And because of that, a secure channel of wifi was passing through the computer and that was the winner. 

He pulled up the wheel chair behind one and got to work in an instant. After he got past the security detail, he accessed the travel information. They were headed from South Korea to Paraguay for a stop, and then back to South Korea. That would mean the spy was going to stop in Paraguay and the moment the cruise turns back will be the closing of the window for Baekhyun to save Tao. But why steal it now? Why not steal it when the package was already in Paraguay? That’ll be easier on the spy passing through customs with nothing to hide than explaining what he was doing with a cylindrical tube of Magnesium. 

Questions aside, Baekhyun typed in to access security camera footage, at least that way he’ll know which places don’t and have cameras. Of course, the dock didn’t have cameras, there goes his chance of knowing what exactly happened on that deck. So now, the spy. 

The spy, the nameless spy. How the hell was Baekhyun supposed to find him. He had his face, but nothing to digitalize and run in any database. No name to cross check with no nothing. Come on, Baekhyun, come on. Tao’s life is riding on this find it. 

Without any ideas, he pulled out the employee list for the cruise. After fast-reading through the information he found no one with the profile of the foreigner spy. He knew it wouldn’t amount to anything anyways. 

Baekhyun tried a couple more things, like rewinding the camera tapes to see if he could take a picture of the spy’s face, missing or unaccounted employees to cross reference who the spy might be taking the place of, even key cards swiping records to see who’s been inside the engine room but of course, none of them worked. 

He brought his hand to his hair, hitting his head with his palm trying to conjure an idea or anything. Tao’s counting on you Baekhyun. Please. Come on. Anything. He tugged on his hair, it and crumpling it like paper. He was about to give up when he saw the profile of an employee. It was a standard profile with information. It reminded him of the web. 

That’s it. Social media. People must’ve took pictures of the foreigner! Everyone does it sometimes, taking pictures of someone they found attractive, or better yet taking pictures with them. He was a spy however, so he wouldn’t voluntarily take a picture with anyone, per say, but if someone took a photo of him. He just might be able to use it.

Baekhyun hacked into the wifi receptor and the panels in the deck. Some of those panels were for satellite transmission he noticed, probably for the radar equipped in the command chambers of the cruise, so they would need a direct connection. 

People’s phone have their own signatures of transmission and ip addresses,  in sending messages, placing a call, surfing through the webs, and taking pictures. These transmissions are then recorded by the nearest receptor, mostly a cell tower, but a wifi receptor and satellite transmission panels could also work. So technically, and Baekhyun was hoping for a big technically, that if he hacked into the receptors and each transmission, he would be able to pull up every photo that had been taken in the time period that they met the foreigner on the sky deck, where everyone were out there taking pictures. 

The keyboard vibrated with rapid movements of Baekhyun’s fingers, trained to be flexible and fast. Words upon numbers upon signs entered through the blacks screen of the computer in green letterings, moving fast as if someone was scrolling down across a page. And then the page flooded with binary codes of the transmission along with the ip address. Thank god, Baekhyun was arguably the fastest binary code cracker in the whole world. He got through every line in a matter of minutes, one line took approximately one second. Soon enough, the numbers were gone and the screen was left in green letters only. Then the images came.

Baekhyun exhaled in relief, thankful that it had worked. But there was no celebration in it, as he still wasn’t sure he could find a picture of the spy. Please, he begged over and over in his head as his eyes flew from images to images, closing down the ones that aren’t helpful. Damn it. This was his only choice. What else is he supposed to do if this didn’t work? Tao. Baekhyun stopped moving all of a sudden. His eyes wide.

There. 

It’s him. With the tussled beach blond tuff and the piercing green eyes. And oh thank heavens, it’s a perfect profile shot. Baekhyun jumped up in his seat in glee, laughing in gasps of breath, shocked, happy and relieved. He quickly sat back down, however, as now, he finally got his picture. 

The brunette worked quickly, hacking into the servers of FBI for international measures and directly scanned the photo to see if it matches any facial recognition database. Baekhyun kept his fingers crossed against the mouse, the pictures flashing in the screen reflected in his big doe eyes. “Come on,” He whispered insistently. 

The screen suddenly stopped, with a picture and a name. James Lockhart. Italian. Unemployed. And, Baekhyun’s eyes darken with mischief, he had a family; a daughter. 

“James Lockhart.” He tested out the name in his tongue, his teeth raking the bottom of his lips. “I’m coming for you.” 

~

James Lockhart prided himself as a quite invisible man, as he would like to award himself with his five years of service to the Italian intelligence agency. Thus, it gravely bothers him, when a young man, especially with strength like that, would be able to track him down and be onto him that quickly upon meeting him earlier in the same day. He had a feeling he had been compromised when he crawled out of the vents in search for him, but when he heard that the boy thinks he was stealing it, oh, he had a glimmer of hope. 

That hope didn’t amount to anything however sadly. Passengers were greeting him as he strode through the corridors, heading towards the carriage hold of the engine room, when he got hit at the back of his head. And then he landed here. 

A stinging pain erupted from his head, pounding at him every single time he closed his eyes. Not that it helped opening it. He knew who had hit him, or at least had a guess. That short brunette that had approached the boy after his departure, maybe it was him. But he didn’t peg for him to be that strong to knock him out. Yet again, he used a tool, so not that much of a point. 

“Oh good,” a voice rang in front of him, “You’re awake.” 

James smiled to himself, he was right. It was the short brunette. 

“Why are you smiling?” The brunette asked, tilting his head from the position he was in, leaning against the door. James didn’t reply, he did smile wider though, to show indifference to the situation he was in. 

“Suit yourself,” Baekhyun shrugged, crossing his arms across his chest. He knew that James felt like he needn’t need to talk, and that he wasn’t afraid because there was nothing that could make him. 

“Will you untie me, please, dear passenger,” James tried, quite uselessly because he knew that the brunette suspected him of something. But James did not know how much Baekhyun knew, and just how dangerous he was, “I’m sure we could get this cleared up.” 

“No, I’m content with the way you are now.” Baekhyun hummed, tapping his finger against the crook of his elbows, “And please, drop the act, I can’t stand watching your B-rated acting skills no longer,” the blonde raised a brow at Baekhyun’s calm take at the situation and blunt fast-forwardness, but remained unshaken, until the brunette said, “James.” 

Lockhart froze in his captive, a million questions racing through his head. How the hell did he know his name. “You’re a hard man to place Mr.Lockhart,” Baekhyun answered his unvoiced question, but he could see the confusion in the foreigner’s eyes. 

“I’m not telling you anything.” James stated, relaxing back into his seat but he was panicking on the inside. Was he compromised of his mission?

“Oh but you will,” Baekhyun tipped his head forward, voice barely a whisper before it went back to normal, “unless you want everybody in the whole world to know who you are, James Lockhart.” 

James’ eyes widened in fear. His mission didn’t matter as much, because if his identity gets out, he’d be as good as dead. He seethed out through his teeth,“What do you want?” 

“Now now,” Baekhyun pouted, uncrossing his arms and bending his whole body forward on the door, “don’t look so grim, I don’t care about your mission to steal the carriage in this cruise.” Once again, they think he was stealing, James couldn’t hide the smirk and huff that he let out. Baekhyun noticed this and he frowned a bit before the gears clicked in place. Of course, how did he come to the wrong conclusion when it was so clear? 

“Except.” Baekhyun started, knowing that he had the perfect bait. “That isn’t it, right?” The stillness of the fugitive was all that it took for Baekhyun to confirm his theory. But right now, that wasn’t his priority. “All I want is my brother.” 

Brother? James raced to think of someone who looked like the brunette, maybe someone he killed in one of his hits? Or kidnapped? No, none of them were Korean to his knowledge. Or… the boy? That made sense. They were in the same cruise. James let himself think for a second for an act, his eyes staring at a point in the wall, as if reminiscing, “Hm, no brother as I remember, nope.” 

Baekhyun steeled his look, but he still kept a smile at his face. “Come on, Lockhart, tall black hair cute, looks like a panda, deadly, never seen him?” 

James flashed him a toothy smile. “Nope.” 

Baekhyun slammed both his hands on the metal table with no warning, James flinching with his whole body. Baekhyun’s warm eyes were cold and unforgiving, staring straight at James’ trembling ones. “I don’t give a damn about your Italy trying to ruin the connections between South Korea and Africa.” James’ eyes grew even wider. “That’s right. I know. This cruise was never meant to transport the Magnesium, which makes a whole lot more sense, because what kind of world class idiot would transport Magnesium through the sea?” Baekhyun laughed, as if it was the joke of the century, but the very sound shook James to the core. “No. You planted it there. Besides, you stole only one vile of the tube. Now, why would a thief only steal one?” 

Lockhart glared at the brunette, trying to feign anger to cover his fear that would tell Baekhyun exactly what he knew. That he was right. 

“In African customs, it’s illegal to transport chemical materials without a signed permission from the ambassador,” Baekhyun continued, inching closer to James in the face, “When they check the cruise and filter the fuel, they’ll find that case of Magnesium and they’ll take it as a preposition of chemical warfare.” James bared his teeth at Baekhyun, as annoying as it is, but Baekhyun got it straight to the details. 

“I’ll keep your dirty little secret, but you need to tell me where the hell my brother is, or I’ll drown you in that fuel tank.” 

James gulped and sighed, he couldn’t risk his operation and he couldn’t bare for this to get back to Italy, “It’s no use,” He told the truth, before Baekhyun could urge him on why, he looked away and murmured, “He got thrown off the boat.” 

Baekhyun felt his entire being seize. Tao was in the goddamn sea. Alone. In. The. Sea. Drowning for all he knew. Without thinking, he reached forward and threw a er punch at the blonde’s face. A deafening crack was heard, and a scream that followed after by the blinding pain of James’ nose breaking. 

“The tube got thrown off the boat and your brother jumped to get it!” James breathed out in pained gasps, trying to salvage the situation but it made it worse. 

Tao was out there in the sea with a tube of water-induced explosive Magnesium. ing Hell. Baekhyun let out a scream, he grabbed Lockhart’s head and banged it against the table, hard, to which the man groaned at and Baekhyun kept his hand on the side of his head, pushing him to the table. 

He brought his face closer to James’ and spoke in a threatening whisper, “I swear on your god damn daughter’s life, if my brother dies because of you, I will personally turn Italy into a blazing war zone.” 

With that, Baekhyun clamped his fingers in a fist full of beach locks and pulled back hard then rammed it to the wall before letting the man fall sideways, trapped to his chair. 

To say that Baekhyun was furious, was the understatement of the century. Baekhyun was in overload. He was in a panic, he was furious and he was a hell of a lot worried. 

Tao is drowning out there. His baby brother. Oh god, it’s his baby brother. Baekhyun was just about ready to break down right there and clutch at his heart that was hurting so bad he wanted to keel over. But he had to find him. He was not giving up now. 

But what the hell could he do? There was no way of finding him. And they had probably cruised far away from the drop point, and with the harsh waves, Tao could be anywhere at this point. He was going to lose Tao. 

That thought proved to be too terrifying, Baekhyun collapsed in the empty hallway and leaned against the wall. “No.” He whimpered.

He looked to the window, he saw that the sun was still up, but it was lower in point. It was soon to be sunset. Baekhyun then stopped. Sunset. The water is going to be colder at nightfall. Jesus, if Baekhyun didn’t find Tao by the end of sunset, he would die of hypothermia. 

“No.” He repeated, stronger in his voice but still shaky. Baekhyun was not going to lose his baby brother. Not now, not ever. 

“Okay, Tao.” Baekhyun breathed. “Tao, what.” He tried to think of a way then he remembered. The tube. 

“Magnesium.” 

~

Baekhyun clutched at the tube in his hand, running to the deck at full speed. He had stolen another tube from the briefcase he had fished out of the fuel tank again, and here he was drenched in fuel once more. He sped through the corridor where the shoot was going, Tao’s turn pushed to the back, and he could barely register someone calling after him and following him. 

His senses could not make anything of anything really, he was just too panicked to do so. Thus he really didn’t think of much when he saw a motor boat that hung off the side of the cruise, probably for recreational purposes or for a lifeboat, honestly he couldn’t care less. But Baekhyun jumped off the railing bravely, catching himself on the steel at the other side of the boat, dangling. Looking down once to see that the motor boat was there, he let go and dropped down, perfectly landing in the smaller boat. 

Quickly, he cut the ropes holding the boat to the cruise, and he held on to the wheel when he cut the last rope, which then plunged the boat down to the water. Baekhyun felt himself rise to the air due to the sudden drop, hanging on by the wheel as his body was suspended, before crashing back down on the hard plastic. However he did not feel the pain, overdosed on adrenaline, and started the engines to drive off, backtracking where the cruise drove through. 

Sehun stood in the corner of the door that led to the decks, mouth hanging open and eyes blown wide. 

“What. The. .” 

~

“TAO!” Baekhyun shouted at the top of his lungs, his clothes flaring wildly in the harsh wind. The motorboat he drove was on mid-speed, the water splashing against the sides and the front glass window, sending rain of seawater to Baekhyun’s body. 

The boat roared as Baekhyun raised the speed to full, jerking back and racing forward. The waves were breaking against the stream-lined shape of the boat, giving way to the impossibly fast rider. Baekhyun calculated the time passed since Tao got thrown off and the course of the cruise along with the direction and speed of the waves – of course not to mention, the boy’s body weight and resistance against the water –  and he arrived at the predicted destination Tao would be in.

Baekhyun slowed the boat down to a stop. With shaky hands, he pulled the cylindrical tube out of his pocket, opening the cap with slow motions. He wiped his hands profusely on his clothes, which were still lathered in fuel, and reached into the tube to prickle off bug sized fingerfull of pure Magnesium solid. “Please, please let this work.” Baekhyun took a hope that it won’t hit Tao and threw the Magnesium as far as he could. 

The moment the chemical substance hit the water, it exploded into a huge cocoon of water and steam of oxygen and carbon dioxide that blew up into the air. The impact of the explosion sent violent waves cursing through the surface, shaking Baekhyun’s boat reverently, dragging water in. 

Baekhyun did not waver, he stood still through the explosion, feet rooted to the platform of the boat. His head, however, was shaking here and there, searching for signs of Tao. “Please.” Baekhyun chanted. 

He had hoped that the explosion would rattle Tao, the waves shaking him awake or something. Something to alert Tao that Baekhyun, his bigger brother was there. That his bacon was there with him. He can’t lose- Oh god. He just can’t. 

“Please.” His voice became shaky and breathless. Baekhyun’s eyes clouded, feeling the first drop of salty tears at his rosy cheeks due from the cold wind. He was wearing soft silk button down and a scarf tied around his neck, his outfit after the change. And in this, he was shivering, the wind cold to bare against his skin. Tao must be unimaginably ice cold, at this rate he will get hypothermia if he didn’t already drown. 

“Ple-ase, Tao-ah.” Baekhyun rasped out in breaths, his tears flowing a continuous stream. The brunette forgot how to breathe, his lungs a heavier weight than he knew it was. Is this… is this what it loss feels like? The loss of his baby brother. 

Baekhyun dropped down to his knees, head thrown back in a cry he never thought he was able to voice. 

“TAO!” 

Silence. 

Waves rushing. 

He couldn’t breathe. 

Both couldn’t.
 
He grasped out in one last effort. 

Then their prayers were answered. 

“Hyung.” It was soft, impossibly so that Baekhyun could not have humanely heard it from a distance. But maybe it was hope, or maybe it was imaginary, but he discarded what it was and he whipped his head back to the front of the boat, where he could barely make out an outline of a head. 

“Tao?” Baekhyun whispered out, shaky. He dragged himself to the wheel of the boat, starting the engine in rapid movements, putting it in the lowest setting. 

The boat weaved over, slow and steady, with Baekhyun’s grip bruising the wood linings of the edge. The figure came up slowly. But there was no doubt that that figure was- 

“Tao!” Baekhyun threw himself to the edge of the boat, recklessly bending his body until he was almost to the point of falling, but he caught Tao’s shaking figure into his own and pulled him out. 

Tao fell on the boat’s surface in a shivering soaked mess. His body was convulsing, his skin pale, his lips and fingertips a dangerous shade of purple. But his hand was grasped at the tube, both hands never leaving its assumed position over the caps of the cylinder. All for the sake of protecting them, he never let go. 

“Oh god, Tao,” Baekhyun grabbed the tube out of Tao’s hands, and threw it without a thought, but it safely landed on a net in the boat. The elder grabbed Tao’s shaking body into a warm embrace, the younger’s back pressed tightly against Baekhyun’s chest, hoping to pass on the body heat. Tao curled in on his older brother, hands coming up to grasp Baekhyun’s that was around his shoulder and head, caressing him. 

“Hyung.” The younger trembled in his voice, teeth chattering against each other, and his voice was full of fear and just utter weakness and vulnerability that Baekhyun’s heart broke for him. 

Baekhyun held Tao close, murmuring that he was safe now and that he was sorry. His hands were always constantly moving whether it was on Tao’s shoulder or his face or his hair or his waist, he was always constantly needing to check that he had his brother back. 

He had his baby brother back in his arms. 

That, Baekhyun swore, was his first and only miracle. 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE 

Aannd back with anither update. Forgive me, my laptop is broken right now, so the formate is stil this lameasss boring one. So, what do you guys think?? About Sehun seeing Baekhyun, and how Baekhyun handles situation? And ehem ehem, i really like TaoBaek brotherly bordering romantic relationship, i think its adorable af. Also, do you guys find this interestint, or should i up the dosage of thriller and action? I'm curious so please comment and subscribe if you haven't already :) That's the end of The Cruise Arc~ I love doing hese mission and action arcs s i hope you guys like it too. Next up, a comeback of a character that hasn't been here in a while, and an angst warning (not that big doe dun worry). Until next time~~