The Mall Fury : A Bubble Trouble

UnderCoverts.

One whole week passed without any more murder attempts from the enemy ever since Zelo, the waiter assassin that uses a lot of ‘tic’ suffixes to praise himself, which totally bugged Baekhyun so much that he didn’t hesitated to drive a bullet through his head, well that and the fact that he injured his beloved brother.

With this you would probably think that the brothers can now finally relax, due to no other death threatening attempts to take their life or take them hostage for a round of torture and questioning but they knew better than to do that.

Actually it was the exact opposite. Baekhyun and Tao had been getting this eerie feeling that something was going to happen, and they had been on their edges ever since then. But, they didn’t encounter anything.

It was four days later when they it was a Saturday, and they didn’t have any schedules planned. Tao rested at the couch, flipping through TV stations. He looked at his previously injured arm, which had completely healed. And in the end, they never really explained how Tao got that injury, since everyone was preoccupied with their own works and practices.

The sound of the door opening woke Tao out of his train of thoughts. He sat up straight as he heard footsteps going into the living room from the dark hallways. His hand retracted to his side and clenched into a fist.

“Eh?” a voice sounded from the hallway.

Tao relaxed his body and went back to his laid-back position. “Sehun?”

“Tao.” Sehun appeared from the hallway, trudging to the kitchen. “Why are you still here?” He poured himself a glass of orange juice.

Tao threw the remote control and caught it with his hands. “Everyone left to do their own stuff.”

Sehun shrugged and went to Tao, plopping down next to him. “So what are we to do?” He took a sip of his orange juice, catching the remote control Tao threw in midair, and switched the TV Channel.

Tao gave Sehun a small playful glare, before snatching his orange juice and gulping it in one shot. “Wha?! My orange juice.” Sehun complained, folding his arms together, to which Tao gave a simple grin to.

“Fine then, be that way.” He continued, reaching to the table in front of them for the toast on the plate.

Tao furrowed his eyebrows, snapping to the younger one. “My breakfast!”

Sehun took a huge bite of the bread, and smiled cockily at Tao. The latter gave a puff of an irritated sigh. “You owe me breakfast.” He demanded in payment for his stolen toast.

Sehun gave a small laugh as he stood up and dusted of his leg before placing his hands on his hip, the bread between his lips. “Let’s go, I’ll treat you.”

Tao gave a tilt of his head. “Go? Where to?”

“The mall.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Just to be sure, you are paying for this right?” The elder raised an eyebrow at the younger in front of him, gobbling down some pancakes.

“Yes, yes, yes.” He said through a full mouth. “Just eat already!”

The elder nodded and feasts on his BLT sandwich. “But seriously though, our hyungs are so mean aren’t they?” The elder perked his head up, interested in the sudden remark of the younger one. “What do you mean, Sehun?”

“Well you see.” Sehun started but took a sip of his chocolate milkshake. “I just got a text from Luhan hyung saying that he was out with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Yifan hyung.” Tao nodded along to his complaining, because;

One, he was also pissed at his own brother Baekhyun having fun by himself.

And two, they had all left him behind who was supposed to go with them, but couldn’t wake early enough. Such nice hyungs he had.

“Plus, I heard that Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Minseok hyung and Jongin all left to catch a movie together.” Sehun continued, shoving some pancake in his mouth.

Tao gave a disturbed smile. ‘This guy sure can talk.’

 “And Joonmyeon hyung took Yixing hyung to go to the dentist.” The complainer let out a dramatic sigh, as he loosened his grip on the poor fork. “They all left us out of the fun.”

And this time, Tao gave him a full-fledged smile. “So, are you saying you being with me is not fun?” He faked a mocked expression, clenching his chest.

Sehun chuckled. “Yes, yes I am.” He played along with Tao’s act. Tao, obviously, continued on with the act as he lets out a gasp of shock and turn his head to the side very childishly. “Fine then. And here I was thinking to treat you to bubble tea for paying my breakfast.”

Now that brought Sehun’s attention. He leaned forward and apologized repeatedly, desperately wanting that bubble tea goodness cupped in his hands. Tao was obviously satisfied. “Okay, okay. I’ll treat you to bubble tea.”

The younger punched his fist in the air, accepting victory. Tao on the other hand, not quite. He snapped his head to see the back of him, which were simply tables filled with customers. Even though he didn’t see them, but he knows that someone is there, someone who’s aiming for his life.

“Okay, Sehun, we should go now.” He hurriedly stood from his seat and grabbing Sehun’s hand to the cashier counter. And as soon the latter pulled out his money, the former grabbed it and placed it on the counter, then immediately pushing the latter out of the restaurant.

“What was that for?” the pushed one asked as he tilted his head back to look at his pusher, aware of his hands on the back of his shoulder, so he had to move whether he wanted to or not.

“Nothing, I just can’t wait to get the… the bubble tea.” Tao suddenly realized something and stopped on his tracks. Sehun turned back and looked at Tao. “What? What is it?”

Tao’s eyes flickered as he caught up to their plan. If they were in that restaurant just know, and they definitely were, they would’ve heard about Tao’s plans to buy him bubble tea. And knowing their nature, they loved to get the upper hand, so they would definitely be waiting in ambush there. Basically, bubble tea is a big no-no.

“Tao?”

The said person caught a group of men with black blazers through the slits of his eye. ‘.’ He dragged the younger through a crowd in the hallways, passing over the bubble tea shop. “Tao, bubble tea!”

The elder did not give a response to that, being that his mind was too pre-occupied. He knew he couldn’t escape, not due to his inabilities, but due to Sehun. He stopped in front of the escalators. “Tao!”

Tao snapped his head to the worried and pissed looking maknae. “The. Bubble. Tea.” The maknae demanded, emphasizing each syllables. Tao gave an apologetic smile, and turned his head for any sign of any men in black blazers. Thankfully, he found none.

“Why don’t we just... grab a cupcake first?” The elder suggested, spotting a sign for a cupcake store at the floor above them. Of course, Sehun just gave him a stoic hard stare. “Then, I promise. I promise, we’ll get bubble tea.”

Sehun gave up with a sigh and Tao immediately dragged him away. The latter hurried through the passengers of the escalator, mumbling a quiet apology to each and everyone he bumped. As soon as he reaches the second floor, he heard a voice that he oh-so-wanted to hear. And that was not sarcasm.

“Tao!” His brother skipped to him, with Chanyeol, Luhan and Yifan following him. The called person snapped to the source of the voice, never been more glad to see him. “How did you know we’re here?”

“We didn’t.” Sehun huffed as a pout puffed his cheeks. “After all, you guys didn’t invite us to go along.”

Luhan apologized to the pouting maknae, while Chanyeol simply chukled. On the other side, Tao was still in a state of analyzing. Although he was glad to see his brother, but the fact that there were three other with him was simply bothering. Should he leave with them so they would not dared to attack anyone that might find out why they were attempting to. Or should he leave Sehun with Baekhyun, and lure them away?

“Tao?” Baekhyun called out, worried. “What’s wrong?”

Tao raised his head, looking at his elder brother when he caught sight of the men in black blazers over at the cupcake shop he planned to take Sehun into. The fact that they were there means they knew Tao’s movement, which also means that it’s safe to assume that they planted listening devices. And probably more so, everywhere. ‘, I don’t have time to think.’

“Hyung.” He started with a low whisper, pulling the elder close to him by the ends of his shirt. “The five men behind you with the black blazers.” Tao pretended to trip forward, knowing that Baekhyun will catch him, to change their positions so the elder could see the men he was describing. “They’re with them.” Baekhyun’s eyes widened. “They planted listening devices to follow our moves. And probably gained access to the camera’s too.” He explained, leading his brother’s gaze to the camera above them. “I want you to take Sehun with you and immediately leave this place.”

Baekhyun frowned and held Tao by his forearm. “But what about you? The last time I left you, you were left injured by that assassin.” He referred to the waiter incident.

Tao gave a look at his brother. “You have to.”

With a sigh and a believable cheerful smile, Baekhyun turned around. “Sehun-ah!” He startled the maknae. “I was just about to ring you to come with us, so wanna come with?”

“But, Tao promised me bubble tea.” He reasoned, looking over to the one who promised to do so.

“Oh, what a coincidence! We were just on our way getting some bubble tea.” Chanyeol gave Baeykhun a weird stare. “Uh, no… we were actually on our way for some chur-OW.” The latter jabbed the former in the stomach with his elbow before returning a smug smile. “Bubble. Tea.”

Luhan linked his arm with the maknae. “Go with us, yeah?” To which the maknae briefly nodded. “Well then lets go!” The elder moved on forwards with the maknae on tow, and so did the others.

Yifan noticed that Tao was not going to move from his spot to follow them, so he stopped too. “Hey.” He got the younger’s attention. “Let’s go.”

“O-oh… uhm… I’m not going.” The younger shifted his foot, gathering the attention of the others. “Why not?” Yifan started as he made his way closer. “You were with Sehun, and now that Sehun is going with us, then you should too.”

Tao took a step back, corresponding with the elder, and sent a look to his brother. “Well… I have some… business to do.”

“And what would that be?”

“That!” Baekhyun stepped in-between Yifan and his brother. “Would be, that this little guy of mine.” He ruffled his younger brother’s hair, much to his disdain. “Need to go shopping.”

“Shopping?” Both Yifan and Tao asked, making the former look at Tao with suspicion.

“Y-yeah.” Baekhyun nodded, hardening his look to his brother. “You told me yesterday that you needed a new outfit to go on that … thing of yours?”

Tao nodded vigorously, and shifted his sight to Yifan. “Yeah. The… thing of mine is really important, that I … uh… need to look fresh.” Yifan raised his eyebrows, not completely convinced. “Hmm.”

“Uh-huh.” Tao nodded. “So you guys go on, I’ll be fine.”

Baekhyun gave Tao a slight nod of encouragement, before he scurried off, dragging everyone else with him. Except for one.

“And.” Tao prolonged the word. “What are you still doing here?”

Yifan simply shrugged before walking, stopping right in front of Tao. “I have a good sense of fashion, so I thought I’d help you out.” He closed in, brining his lips close to the others ear. “For this ‘thing of yours’.”

Tao blushed a shade of red, earning a chuckle from the elder before he walked on, heading to a fashion store. He took a moment, taking notice of his environment to locate the group of men in black. Though he did not notice any, he saw a slight movement behind the banner of a store. A grimace formed on his face.

“You coming?” Yifan said behind his shoulder.

Well, crap. 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

 Well, Heyyyllooo thherrreee~~~ Guise. I am so sorry of not being able to update, but i am now. I just got over a writers block and i'm full-fledged writing again so expect some chapters coming to you with the speed of light!! ... okay probably slower than that... or a lot more... Actually scratch that, at the speed of a snail... at best. (peace.)

ANYWAYS, now that i have my writing spirits back and that im done with all i have to do, this and my other stories are going on. And... uh... i noticed that its been all centered on Tao and Taoris much than Baekhyun and Baekyeol. So i decided to ask you guise.

SHOULD I JUST WRITE MORE ABOUT TAORIS OR BAEKYEOL???

OR SHOULD I ABANDON BAEKYEOL???? 

BUT I LOVE BAEKYEOL. 

BUT TAORIS.

BUT... NYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH *table flips*

*laptop was flipped too cause it was on the tabuhl*

Shi-

ERROR.