Episode 5 part 2

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyeon out

Im YoonA out

Krystal out

-----------------------------------------------

"Unnie,lets out Tiffany unnie,i heard she is easiest to out." Luna said to Amber as they were walking by the classroom.

"Alright,but where is she?" Amber looked around.

Just then,tiffany's head pop out of a classroom at the end of the corridor. *Inserts Jihyo's angry bird theme song*

"She is over there!" Amber shouted before running towards the classroom.

"Open the door,unnie." Luna said as she knocked on the locked door.

"no way" Tiffany shouted from behind the door.

Amber then signalled Luna to keep quiet as they wait outside of the classroom,hiding.

"Are they gone?" They heard tiffany asked from inside.

Tiffany peep out of the classroom and saw no one so she heaved a sigh of relief and exit the classroom while talking to the camera.

Suddenly,Luna and Amber jumped onto tiffany.

"YAHH!! Thats so Unfair!!" Tiffany shouted.

.Amber and Luna just tried and continued to tear off tiffany's nametag and *RIP* 

*DING DONG DING* Amber Out Amber Out

"Merong~~" Tiffany showed Amber her tongue after she out amber successfully.

Another *RIP*

*DING DONG DING* Tiffany out Tiffany out

"Annyeong Unnies." Luna smiled innocently and left the scene.

 

"La la la la,la la la la,sunny's world hmm~~" Sunny skipped along the garden while singing the elmo's song.

"Unnie,did you hear that?" Bomi whispered to chorong as they hid in the playground.

"Of course,did you think that i am deaf?" Chorong then hit Bomi's back.

Bomi just pout and got out of their hiding place.

"I am going to go catch sunny unnie,you want to come?" Bomi asked innocently.

"Of course i will come." Chorong said and linked her arms with bomi.

"Hello sunny unnie" Chorong said and bowed as she walks in front of sunny.

"OMO Hello Chorong ah,you know i am a big fan of yours right?" Sunny said and mini-fangirled by herself and bomi just stood there awkward.

"Of course sunny unnie" chorong gave a smile before charging forward to hug sunny and tear off the name tag.

"I am really sorry unnie" chorong hugs sunny again.

"Haha its fine,you will give me your signature later right??" Sunny became the energetic bunny and asked chorong while jumping around.

Chorong smiled widely while nodding her head.

"See you later unnie."

*DING DONG DING* Sunny Out Sunny Out

 

With sooyoung and hyoyeon...

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME!!!!!"  sooyoung and hyoyeon screamed as they ran through the hallway with luna and namjoo chasing behind them.

"Don't run unnies,if you want to run,at least run slower!!" Luna shouted.

"I-I-I caught one." namjoo said as she grab onto hyoyeon nametag and it ripped off as hyoyeon continued to run away.

*DING DONG DING* Kim hyoyeon out Kim hyoyeon ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter