Episode 4 part 1

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi,sorry for the late update, I just finished all my homework. And from now onwards, the chapter will be split into a few parts incase you guys wanna read what happened to the others. It was a suggestion by Cloudini . Enjoy part 1 now keke

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeonghaseyo sica unnie." Yoona and seohyun said as they walked towards the cafe where jessica is sitting and waiting. 

"Annyeong" jessica smile and greeted back.

"Kim Taeyeon, why are you looking at my ?" Tiffany asked and walked into the cafe.

"I wasn't, I was looking at your pants" taeyeon replied and make an innocent face infront of tiffany. 

Tiffany just facepalm herself and sat down while taeyeon pouted because she can't see Tiffany's anymore. 

"Yuri unnie,why did you bring a computer here?" Seohyun asked and help yuri carried her computer as yuri also carried 9 cups of coffee.

"This is for you guys" yuri handed out the coffee to each of them.

"Where is sooyoung and sunny and hyoyeon? " yuri asked after realising that 3 of them were not here yet.

"We are here." Sooyoung said as she and sunny walked in.

"Today, hyoyeon sii won't be joining you guys as she has a dancing competition that is held in America. " the PD said.

"Aww then what do I do with this coffee that is for her?" Yuri asked and pouted.

"I will drink it,I will drink it" sooyoung said eagerly as she raised her hand up.

Yuri just shook her head while smiling as she pass the coffee to sooyoung.

"And sooyoung managed to finish it in the record timing of 3.85 seconds." Taeyeon said after sooyoung finish the coffee earning laughters from the other 7 members.

"Oh by the way,why did you ask me to bring my computer here pd-nim?" Yuri smiled and ask the PD.

"We are going to be reading your recent news and update your profile for the running girls website." The PD explained.

The 8 girls nodded while looking at yuri set up her computer and connect it to the projector so everyone can see it.

"We will do it according to age. So Taeyeon you are first." Yuri said and typed in 'KIm TaeYeon' into the search box.

The recent news popped up.

Kim Taeyeon rumoured to be dating Tiffany Hwang

see pictures here,there is also a fan writen.................

Kim Taeyeon's new album 'Be Mine' reach 5 million views on youtube and 2 million albums sold overnight.

kim taeyeon's album reached 5 million...........

Taeyeon's new song is for tiffany?

it seems that taeyeon's new song is for tiffany hwang as they are both stated to be dating. hopefully...........

"Wow congrats taeng,your video hit 5 million,it had broke the highest record for 2 days only. It must be really good." Sunny commented and taeyeon bowed and said thanks to sunny.

"But what is this news about?" Yuri smirked and clicked on the first link.

When it opened,it showed taeyeon holding hands with tiffany in the first picture and they were eating together on the second picture.

      

 

"There is another picture too,did you guys go dating?"

taeyeon and tiffany blushed and shook their head.

 

"Lets search for jessi now." Tiffany said and changed the whole group's attention to the screen again.

Yuri then typed in 'Jessica Jung.'

Jessica & Krystal hit the highest rating in the whole history with the rating of 67 %

Check out ep 1 here................

Jessica to be casted in a new drama with kwon yuri and her sister,krystal

The heirs. jessica as cha eun sang. kwon yuri as kim tan........................

"Aww see sica,i told you we will be coorperating for the next drama,i think we will be the main lead." Yuri said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter