Episode 6 Part 2

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And Let’s welcome Mamamoo!”

(From left: Moonbyul,Solar, Wheein, Hwasa)

“1,2, I say Ma~ma, ma~ma~moo, annyeonghaseyo Mamamoo imnida.” Mamamoo then bowed. (no joke, they really harmonise in their introductions)

“Aigoo welcome mamamoo, I heard you have a new song? ‘You’re the best’ right?” MC Taeng continued to MC.

“Nae.” The 4 Girls answered in harmony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz1KX5SYJPY  

 

Teams:

1) Yoona, Tiffany, Whee In

2) Sooyoung , Sunny , Solar

3) Jessica, Yuri, MoonByul

4) Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Hwasa

And there is MC Taeng.

Today’s final mission is called ‘__ is the best’. You will have 3 missions that will give you hints to find the __ at the final mission.

The First mission is ‘Princess is the best’. You guys have to each choose  member of your team to be the princess and the other 2 members have to carry the princess all the way throughout the mission.

You will have to find 5 stations that are located in the train stations and the princess have to wear the blindfold provided and taste the food. Once you get 3 correct, a hint for the final mission will be given to you. If the princess’s feet touches the ground, you will be disqualified and will move straight to the next mission.

 

Choosing the Queen…

1) Yoona, Tiffany, Whee In

“Who wants to be the queen?” Yoona asked the questions while looking at the 2 other girls.

“Wheein should be the queen, she is the guest after all.” Tiffany eye-smiled at Wheein.

Wheein jumped around like a hyped up puppy as she starting cheering.

 

2) Sooyoung , Sunny , Solar

“Solar, do you want to be the queen?” Sunny asked Solar kindly.

Solar looked shocked before shaking her head lightly, feeling a little shy.

“Then I shall be the Queen. Bow in front of me, you two suns.” Sooyoung said before making a ‘majestic’ pose. (If you get the joke about 2the 2 suns XD)

 

3) Jessica, Yuri, MoonByul

The 3 of them stared at each other.

“Jessica unnie, I am a big fan of yours and your sister. Since you are already the princess, can you be our queen next?” MoonByul said her usual greasy lines.

Jessica blushed and nodded.

“Yah,are you flirting with her?” Yuri said before hitting MoonByul lightly and laughed together afterwards seeing the princess blush.

 

4) Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Hwasa

Seohyun was about to open and ask the question when suddenly

“YO Who wants the be the queen YO” Hyoyeon started rapping.

“Of course it’s not me but Seohyun unnie YO” Hwasa ended it and fist-pumped Hyoyeon.

Seohyun face-palmed herself.

 

 

When all of them are allowing the queen to sit on their arms, a loud laughter is heard.

They all turned to the source of the laughter.

A laughing puppy Wheein, just because she was being carried up.

And seems like the laughter is contagious as the rest of the running girls started laughing as well.

 

After everyone was settled down, the race start…

Everybody was allowed to start at a different station since they are given a map where the stations are. (They do not know what food they are about to taste.)

Station 1: Spicy (very) deokbokki

Station 2: Chilli-flavoured chocolate

Station 3: Fried gummy worms

Station 4: Pudding

Station 5: Natto

 

Group 1

“Let’s go to station 4(pudding).” Wheein said and pointed at a direction.

She put on a blindfold immediately when she reached the station.

“Say ahhh” The staff member told her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter