Episode 6 Part 4 (Final)

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys ^^, It's has been a long time since i wrote this story, so it's abit awkwardd

But I hope you guys still enjoy it ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teams: (the colours on their name represent their team colour)

1) Yoona, Tiffany, Whee In (hint: Yoo JaeSuk)

2) Sooyoung , Sunny , Solar (Hint: Sunny)

3) Jessica, Yuri, MoonByul (Hint: Short)

4) Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Hwasa (Hint: One of Mamamoo's new song)

And there is MC Taeng.

 

At P shopping Mall

Welcome to the final mission. This mission is called 'You is the best'. Your mission is to find more hints that is hidden around this shopping mall and find out who the secret angel is and eliminate her. And while you guys are searching for hints, the secret angel will do a mission by herself. Beware of the secret guards all around the shopping mall, they can eliminate you. 

Mission start

The members started to split up to their own teams and searching for hints.

With the pink team..

"Unnie, do you think Yoo JaeSuk Sunbaenim is going to come here? " Yoona asked while looking at her hint.

"I don't think so, PD nim said that the secret angel is a girl." Tiffany replied.

"AHHHHHHH!" 

A loud scream can be heard and the 3 members quickly hid behind the shelves in the shop.

"Unnie, I think that voice belong to Hwasa." Wheein whispered. And true enough, Hwasa ran past the shop while screaming.

"Omo, what's that?" Yoona asked in disbelief. A group of men wearing suits and sunglasses were running after her.

"Do you think those are the secret guards?" Wheein asked. Tiffany nodded, "Those are definitely the guards, come on, let's go see what's happening." Tiffany sneaked out of the shop with Yoona and Wheein trailing behind her.

*Hwasa Out* *Hwasa Out*

"Mission abort, mission abort, head back to the shop!" Tiffany shouted and ran as the guards head for their direction now.

As she turned around, Yoona and Wheein was nolonger behind her and she could see the 2 of them at the other side of the mall searching for a hiding place.

"Yah, you traitors!" Tiffany scream as she got caught by the guards.

*Tiffany Out* *Tiffany Out*

 

With the yellow team...

"What's going on?" Yuri asked as she heard screams and the announcements.

"Yul, hide!" Jessica said as she pulled Yuri down behind the counter.

"Wh--" Jessica covered Yuri's mouth and peek outside.

"There were guards outside. Oh look!" Jessica said as she pulled out a box with the 'R' sticker on it. "It's a hint!" Yuri opened the box immediately and read the hint. "Pisces. Isn't that a horoscope?" 

"Wait a minute, let's put all our hints together first. Short, sunny, pisces. Doesn't it remind you of a person?" Jessica said and ponder.

"Solar!" The 2 of them said at the same time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter