Episode 1

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS They are not the group SNSD. They are all either solo or actress ok? keke sorry if this is not what you guys expected. I will explain in the end why i didn't let them be together do enjoy now. And they are close but not very very close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon inmida." Taeyeon said and bowed towards the camera.

Kim Taeyeon

-Singer

-dorky

-born in 1989

 

"What is this? are we having more members?" Taeyeon asked and look around curiously after seeing more chairs.

Then 2 tall girls came running in while pretending to throw confetti.

Choi Sooyoung

-Actress

-like to tease people,especially short people.

-borned in 1990

 

Im Yoona

-Actress

-Have a contagious laugh

-borned in 1990

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon unnie." Sooyoung and yoona greeted in unison. 

Taeyeon just smiled and greeted them back.

 

"Yah sica you said you would collaborate with me for this new drama."

"I didn't say that,you made it up."

 

Kwon Yuri

-actress

-has a extremely fit body

-borned in 1989

 

Jessica Jung

-actress,singer

-lazy and cold

-borned in 1989

 

The 3 girls greeted them and jessica and yuri greeted back.

Then 4 other girls turned up normally.

 

Kim Hyoyeon

-Dancer

-childish

-borned in 1989

 

Tiffany Hwang

-Singer

-runs fast

-borned in 1989

 

Lee Sunny

-Singer

-likes to bully tall people

-borned in 1989

 

Seo Hyun

-Singer

-Maknae

-borned in 1991

 

"Ok,since we are all here now right? what are we going to do?" Taeyeon took the initiative to ask the PD (which is me XD)

The PD passed them a mission card.

Welcome,running girls ^^

This is variety show name Running Girls.

since this is only the first episode, we won't be starting the real games yet.

Instead we are starting with warm up games.

Once you guys are ready,go to K Shopping centre. A car has been prepared for you girls.

Hwaiting 

 

The 9 Girls moved awkwardly down to the roadside and saw a big car waiting for them.

"Who is going to drive?" Seohyun asked the 6 unnies who were borned in 1989 since only they had driving licence.

The 6 unnies then look at each other and decided on hyoyeon to drive.

 

In the car on the way to K shopping centre...

"So taeyeon unnie,you have just release a new album right? what was the album name again?" Sooyoung asked in order the break the silence.

"Ohh yeah, it is call 1-4-3. Meaning I love you" Taeyeon said and smile.

"Oh who is it for eh taeyeon unnie?" Yoona asked taeyeon in a teasing voice.

Taeyeon look at Tiffany silently and blushed saying that it was for someone special.

"Yah drive faster!" A driver exclaim loudly from the car behind them.

"hyo heard that? drive faster." Sunny told Hyoyeon who was driving at a very slow speed and blocking every cars on the road.

"Come on hyoyeon,I  will drive." Yuri said and took over the driver spot.

And they reach K Shopping centre in a short time.

 

Your first mission is to find note books with a tag RG in front.

Find a note book each and return here.

Don't peak into the note book before everyone come back

 

The 9 girls then split up and search the huge shopping centre.

 

Jeti went together and started window shopping for clothes and temporary forgot the mission until their cameramen reminded them then they start searching for the note books.

 

currently those who have found the note book already:

-Sooyoung (Found it when she went to the restaurant to window shop for food)

-Taeyeon (Her short body help her by finding it under a table when she was tying her shoes lace)

-Yuri (She ran around the shopping mall to find the note book.)

-Yoona (She stole it from seohyun)

-Seohyun (Luckily spotted 2 note books at 2 different places)

-Tiffany (won jessica in a arguement because both of them spotted it at the same time)

-Hyoyeon (spotted one in the compartment that sells dancing material)

-Sunny (jumped 20 times before she could take the notebook at a shelf)

 

"Guess we have to wait for the lazy princess now."Yuri said and all of them laugh when they saw jessica(who just came back and heard what yuri said) hit yuri's head lightly before pouting.

"Alright,we all have the note books now.Whats our actual mission?" Sunny asked the PD.

 

To Running Girls

Open up your books now and stand in line with the number inside.

Once done,you will start your mission.

It is called 'Draw down the line'.

 

The girls opened up their note books and stood according to the line.

1- taeyeon

2- hyoyeon

3- sooyoung

4- jessica

5- sunny

6- seohyun

7- yoona

8- tiffany

9- yuri

 

"ok,so the rule is we will show number 1 a picture and the rest of you turn around. number 1 will draw what she think look alike to the picture and number 2 will copy down what she think it is. And it will get passed down to number 9. If number 9 can answer what she think it is from number 8 picture. You guys will win this mission. You have 3 tries." The PD told them.

 

Game start

The staff shows them a picture of a zebra

Taeyeon,being a artistic person,drew it almost alike to the picture.

Hyoyeon drew it abit out of shape.

Sooyoung started drawing and felt that she has draw out the most perfect picture and hurriedly show jessica.

the rest of the girl draw and after tiffany is done drawing,she tapped yuri's shoulder and yuri saw the picture and answer confidently.

"It is a giraffe."

*DAENG*

"Why?" Yuri got a shock.

Yuri walked up to the front where taeyeon was standing and saw a perfect picture of a zebra.

She then walked past hyoyeon when sheh saw hyoyeon's picture also looking like a zebra.

"Yah choi sooyoung! A zebra's neck is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter