Episode 4 part 4 (Final)

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yuri- 1

son ye jin- 1

jessica- 2

yoona- 2

taeyeon- 3

sunmi- 3

sooyoung- 4

seohyun- 4

Sunny- 5

Tiffany- 5

"We have to go to seoul national stadium now." Taeyeon said to her all the members and guests.

“What? Are we going to run now? I am so tired now.” Sunny exclaimed.

All of them groaned.

“Lets not waste time, it is getting late now.”  Yuri said and urge all of them to move out.

 

At the stadium…

Tiffany and Taeyeon went into the stadium first and gasped at the size of the stadium.

“I don’t want to run taetae.” Tiffany whined to taeyeon and clinged on to taeyeon’s arm like a koala bear.

“Alright alright,if you don’t want to run I will carry you ok?” Taeyeon smiled sweetly at Tiffany as she pat her head lightly,and smiled bigger when tiffany showed her her ultimate eyesmile.

“Ohh man,i am going to get diabetes from this couple,why are they so clingy when they are not even in the same group?”Yuri said out loud.

“I can help you get back at them.” Yejin said before clinging on yuri’s arm and put her head on yuri’s shoulder.

“Err.. no thanks.” Yuri pulled herself away from yejin before moving beside jessica.


 

This Mission is to complete all the different challenges in the stadium in your couple and after you finish all the games,you will get a total points of how well you did in your challenges. Those points will be beneficial for your last game that will decide the winner.The faster you complete all the challenges,the more advantages you have. The game starts now.


 

The couples immediately set off together to find the challenge stations.

 

Taeyeon and sunmi’s group…

“Taeyeon unnie,I think i saw a station just now on my way in,it is in the room beside the staircase.” Sunmi said as she dragged taeyeon with her.

 

‘Carry your partner and do frog jumps.

1 frog jump -1 point

5 frog jumps - 2 points

10 frog jumps - 3 points

18 frog jumps - 4 points

25 frog jumps - 5 points

If you don’t jump the number of frog jumps given, 0 points will be given.’

 

“How heavy are you?”taeyeon asked sunmi.

Sunmi then whispered into taeyeon ears.

“I think i will go with 5 frog jumps.” taeyeon said before laughing out like a ahjumma leaving sunmi to pout.

“Haha i am just kidding,don’t worry,i will do my best.” taeyeon said before asking sunmi to get on her back and taeyeon started her frog jumps.


 

Yuri and yejin’s group…

 

‘Do push ups as your partner sits on your back.

1 push up - 1 point

5 push ups - 2 points

10 push ups - 3 points

18 push ups - 4 points

25 push ups - 5 points.

If you don’t do the amount of push up given, 0 points will be given.’

 

“Easy,lets do it.” Yuri said confidently.

Yuri got into the push up position and yejin sat on her back.

Yuri started sinking downwards.

“Yah,get up!” Yejin started slapping yuri’s back softly for doing that to her.

Yuri grinned and came up again.

“Lets start.” Yuri shouted and started her push ups.


 

Jessica and Yoona’s group…

 

‘Run towards the vending machine in the top floor using stairs and bring a hot drink down without spilling it and bring it to your partner. You must finish it under 3 minutes to get 5 points.

Under 3 minutes - 5 points

more than 3 minutes but less than 5 minutes - 4 points

more than 5 minutes but less than 7 minutes - 3 points

more than 7 minutes but less than 9 minutes - 2 points

more than 9 minutes but less than 10 minutes - 1 point

More than 10 minutes - 0 points’

 

“There is no way I am going to run all those stairs.” Jessica said and wave her index finger while saying no.

Yoona sighed and walked to the first staircase while muttering, “Guess I will be the one then.”

“On your mark,get set,start.” Yoona started running while the PD timed her.


 

Sooyoung and Seohyun’s group…

 

‘Climb this rock climbing wall and grab the puzzle on top and climb down safetly and pass the item to your partner,She will have to solve the puzzle.There will be time recorded.

Under 3 minutes - 5 points

more than 3 minutes but less than 5 minutes - 4 points

more than 5 minutes but less than 7 minutes - 3 points

more than 7 minutes but less than 9 minutes - 2 points

more than 9 minutes bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter