Episode 5 part 3

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the field...

 

 

“Ahhhhh why is it this?????” Sunny whined loudly and stomped her feet,jumping around for a few times,after seeing the acupuncture mats laid down nicely on the grass.

“Yah what are you doing?? So embarrassing standing next to you.” Sooyoung said jokingly and forced sunny to stop while others laugh.

 

In this activity, you will be split into 3 teams,it will be a relay competiton. Your legs will be tie together so you guys will have to cooperate and walk through the acupuncture mats including all the missions. The first mission is skipping ropes, you will have to skip 5 times together, then at the second mission you are required to limbo a 110 cm pole, and after that you have to run through the rest of the mats. When each group reach the ending line, one of you have to finish a bottle of cola and whistle. The final team of the group that whistle first wins. 

 

"Yes sir" The running girls all saluted making apink and the 3 f(x) members salute too.

 

The girls then split themselves into groups and tied their legs together.

 (How they tie their legs)

 

"Team 1 please get ready."

(according to how they stand)

Apink & f(x) group : team 1:Namjoo,Hayoung,Amber

                             team 2:Eunji,Naeun,Luna

                             team 3:Chorong,Bomi,Krystal

Running Girls group: team 1:Sunny,Sooyoung,Hyoyeon

                               team 2:Taeyeon,Tiffany,Seohyun

                               team 3:Yuri,Jessica,Yoona

 

Both groups's team 1 are nervous as they take off their shoes.

"Lets go and win them!" Hyoyeon said and stood up walking toward the mats...

A loud crash is heard as hyoyeon falls on the ground.

"Yah our legs are tied together remember?" Sooyoung said and used her legs to pull hyoyeon.

"Sunny ah lets walk around to practice." Sooyoung said evilly and she and sunny immediately started to walk with their legs tied as though they have been doing this for many times. And also,not letting hyoyeon stand up.

"You two evil wgm couple(remember i said that sooyoung and sunny were together in wgm in ep 4 part 1) Let me go!" Hyoyeon said as she get dragged on the floor around struggling to get up.

 

Game start

"Run run run!" Amber said as she and namjoo put their arms over hayoung's shoulder. They ran into the mats and screamed as they first set foot into the mat.

Soosunhyo started to run but only soosun was in sync hyoyeon kept falling

falling

falling

falling

"Aish,just carry me sooyoung ah" Hyoyeon said and jumped on sooyoung and cling onto her like a koala bear.

"Why are you so heavy?" Sooyoung muttered and took a deep breath after every word she said.

Once they stepped on the mat,pain shot through sooyoung and sunny's foot.

An evil idea ran through sooyoung's head.

"Aigoo,i am so tired." Sooyoung said loudly and pushed hyoyeon off her. She watches as hyoyeon falls on the mats flat on her .

Hyoyeon shot up immediately jumping around and shouting as pain is not only on her but on her foot as well.

"You evil shikshin!" Hyoyeon said and pushes sooyoung.

"You guys stop fooling around and get to the first mission if not i am so going to making you guys carry me on a bed and walk on that mats a hundred times i swear!" (can you guys guess who that is? XD)

The 3 of thems heard the warning and started running towards the first mission ignoring the pain that is attacking them.

 

Meanwhile...

"Amber unnie,jump higher!" Hayoung and namjoo said.

"I can't it hurts!" 

"Just one more time unnie! You can do it!" Namjoo shouted.

"One two three" The three of them jumped at the same time

"Okay,lets go to the next mission." They said and ran as they see soosunhyo behind them.

"Guys wait,we haven't even start jumping yet!" Hyoyeon saw them running away 

 

The 2nd teams are getting ready to run now. They can start once their team member has whistle.

 

At the limbo station...

 Soosunhyo finally caught up with amber hayoung and bamboo. 

Since hayoung is very stiff AND tall,she finds it hard to keep her balance and bend that much.

And same goes to the giant of running girls.

The both of them looked at each other and then looked at the PD.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter