Episode 2

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah why are you here?"

"You 2 are spy."

"What are you seriously kim taeyeon."

"I swear i am not a spy for them.

--------------------------------------------------------

sometime in may,afternoon.

 

"First running girl entered,first running girl entered."

Yuri looked around shocked.

"I am the first?" She said in a unbelievable tone and jump around happily while making her way into the SM Entertainment building and looking for places that can help her hide.

 

(All of them are from SM Entertainment even though they are not in SNSD ok?)

 

"Yoona ah,seohyun ah." taeyeon called out as she saw the 2 maknaes outside the building and the 3 of them walked in together.

The PD helped them paste their name tags on and the proceeded into the company.

"Second,Third and Fourth running girl entered.Second,Third and Fourth running man entered."

'Someone has been here already?' Yoona asked herself.

After Taeyeon saw the 2 maknaes walk in,she came back out and took Tiffany's jacket.

"I can passed it to her right?" Taeyeon asked and smile when the PD nodded her head.

 

The girls who are already in the company each starts finding a hiding place in case there will be sudden attacks except for taeyeon who was holding tiffany's jacket in her left hand and tiffany's nametag in her right hand. She was waiting for Tiffany in a open space outside the practice rooms.

 

"Where is my jacket?" Tiffany walked in and ask when she can't find her jacket.

"Kim Taeyeon ssi took it already." The PD told tiffany.

Tiffany shook her head at taeyeon's childish actions and went in to find taeyeon.

"Fifth Running girl entered. Fifth running girl entered."

 

Sunny,Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who came from the same schedule before that came in and took their jackets and pasted their nametags on.

"Sixth,Seventh and Eighth running girl entered. Sixth,Seventh and eighth running girl entered.

 

Jessica then walked in calmly thinking that she was the first.

The jacket and nametag was both put on and jessica walked in.

"The last running girl entered. The last running girl entered."

 

"I am the last? Not first? Oh well." Seem like jessica was not shock at being the last.

 

Hello Running Girls

Your mission is to find a bottle containing a green liquid and with a logo RG pasted on the bottle.

There will be 5 bottle that you have to find. 

Good Luck.

 

All of them were shocked by the announcement and started to run around and start looking for the bottles.

 

In the building...

Taeyeon and tiffany were running around in the lobby because taeyeon still didn't want to return the jacket and nametag to tiffany.

"Yah kim taeyeon return me!" Tiffany shouted.

"No" Taeyeon shouted back and merong to Tiffany.

"Unless you kiss me." taeyeon said and look at tiffany cheekly.

Tiffany blushed and give a quick peck on taeyeon's cheek.

Taeyeon then grinned dorkily and pass tiffany her jacket.

"Another one and i will give you your nametag." taeyeon said again.

"Yah!" Tiffany blushed harder but still gave another peck at taeyeon's other cheek.

"There you go." Taeyeon grinned more and paste tiffany's nametag on for her.

"Faster,lets go and find the bottles now." Tiffany said still blushing and quickly make her way to the office with taeyeon following behind.

 

With Hyoyeon...

Hyoyeon looked around the practice room where she practice her dance and look into the mirror.

"Wow,i feel like dancing." Hyoyeon said and did some popping.

"Hey Hyo,Whatcha doing?" Yuri came in and tried to imitate a america greeting.

"Dancing. want to join?" Hyoyeon laughed and ask yuri.

"Sure." Yuri grinned and dance taeyeon's song '1-4-3'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Dsfq3IO36QM (only the music ok? keke and credits to that person)

"Wow,i didn't know you knew how to dance."Hyoyeon said after yuri dance and hi-5 yuri.

"Of course i knew." Yuri then walked towards the door.

"Lets go."  Yuri then told hyoyeon.

 

*Ding Dong Daeng* "Seo hyun out. Seo hyun out."

 

Yuri and hyoyeon got a shock and went out to the lobby and saw seohyun being dragged away by 2 girls guard.

Seohyun tried to hint them about the person who eliminated her but to no avail.

 

Flashback to where seohyun was out...

seohyun looked into the office of level 2 for the bottle when suddenly a guy grabbed her and tore off her nametag.

She turned around and saw taemin holding her nametag.

"yah,what are you doing here?" Seohyun ask and hit taemin's shoulder.

"Mianhae noona." Taemin grinned and bow to seohyun before running out.

 

With shinee now...

"Hyung,i did it.I out seohyun noona." taemin said happily to his 4 hyungs.

The 4 hyung then grinned happily and faced the camera.

 Welcome Shinee as our guests!!

 

The 5 of them then split out and continue searching for the running girls.

 

with jessica and sunny and yuri and hyoyeon now...

"So who out seohyun?" Jessica asked to break the silence.

the other 3 shrugged their shoulders and continue to brainstorm until taeyeon skipped happily with tiffany trailing behind showed up.

"Hey guys,So who out seohyunnie?" taeyeon ask the question and receive a cold reaction.

taeyeon just pout and told them to start searching for the bottles which the others obey.

 

They spilt up in pairs.

 

With yulsic...

"Sica ah. Do you think there will be guests?" Yuri asked.

Jessica thought for a while before shaking her head.

They continued to walked.

Suddenly Onew jumped out and started to grab for jessica's nametag.

"Yahhhh!" Jessica's dolphin scream spread throught the whole 3 floor.

Yuri ran away but looked back and saw jessica struggling while lying on the floor.

Yuri then hope she didn't regret her choice.

She ran back to where jessica was and used her strength to pull onew away and pulled jessica with her while she ran away.

"Sica ah,gwenchana?" Yuri ask jessica after they escape from onew and hid in a small closet that is big enough to fit them and their cameramen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter