Episode 4 part 2

Running Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There will be 4 parts for episode 4 ^^

Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please go to shopping mall X for further intructions.

 

The 8 girls then packed their stuff and went to the big van that was specially prepared for them.

Taeyeon volunteered to drive with tiffany sitting in the passenger seat.

"Wow,you guys look like a couple bringing their 6 kids out for a outing." Yuri and yoona said in unison and hi-5 each other.

Taeyeon glared at them playfully and continued driving to the shopping mall.

 

You will meet your guests here,so please welcome them.

taeyeon read the instructions and looked up.

"Does this mean that there are more than 1 guest?" Taeyeon asked stupidly.

"Of course you danshin." Sooyoung said and knocked gently on taeyeon's head.

"Yah,i am your unnie." Taeyeon said while pouting.

"oopss,i forgot." Sooyoung giggled after saying that.

Suddenly a loud burst of music sounded.

And 2 girls walked out the lift while waving their hands.

                    

(Welcome Sunmi                             and       Son ye jin to running man)

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." The 2 girls greeted all the 8 girls while they greeted back.

 

Choose a paper out of the box and the 2 person who gets the same number will be in the same group.

Sunmi read out the mission shyly as she was standing beside her ideal girl and her ideal girl was holding her waist.

The 10 girls each took out a paper from the box and opened it.

taeyeon- 3

jessica- 2

sunny- 5

tiffany- 5

yuri- 1

sooyoung- 4

yoona- 2

seohyun- 4

son ye jin- 1

sunmi- 3

 

This is the first mission for today. Pepero game. One of you will bite on one end of the pepero stick while the other will start to eat the pepero stick until you think its short enough. You guys will piggybag your partners to the table after you finish eating it and think its short enough. The first person who reach the table and the remainings of the pepero stick is under 2.5 cm,the mission is considered success. The other couples will have to wait for 5 minutes after the 1st couple leave then you can get yours check.

 

The girls then nodded their head,one of them with her face flushed bright red.

They change into their couple tee.

"Who will hold the stick?" The PD ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter