oo1

So Happy Together

.Chapter oo1.

Myungsoo is on his way to the company when he received a text from his friend Sungjong to remind him that he'll visit him later. Myungsoo slightly smirked and tap the call button on his phone, he then takes the bluetooth headset, puts it on his ear and wait for Sungjong to answer his call, it only takes three rings for the latter to pick up his phone 

"Oh hyung, why'd you call?" 

"Sungjong-ah, about the babysitter slash tutor, have you talk to that person?" Myungsoo is still focused in driving 

"Actually, I'll see him later to talk about it, maybe tomorrow you'll meet him" 

"I see..sorry for bothering you though, I just really need someone who'll handle Moonsoo for me while I'm off to work" 

"Ah..that's okay, I'll visit the company later to tell you the good news after talking with him okay?" Sungjong reassured Myungsoo that he'll get that person as the babysitter for Moonsoo "By the way hyung, if ever you meet him-- ugh I'll just tell you later, I have costumer bye!~" 

Then Sungjong ended the call without waiting for Myungsoo to say his goodbye. 

 

Sungyeol wakes up with a headache cos of the mixed alcohol at the party last night after their performance, he groans in pain as he rolled to his side and get up from his bed, he reach for his phone and looks at the time 

"Ten-thirty huh?" He scrunched up his face as he let the word sink down to his mind "Ten-thirty..ten-thirty...wait!" His eyes widen as he read the time again "TEN-THIRTY?! I’M LATE!" 

Sungyeol got up from his bed and run towards the bathroom to take a shower, the water is cold but he has no time to react when all he have in mind is that 'He is ing late in his exam!'. After taking a bath and fixing himself in front of the mirror--swiftly, he run towards the kitchen and get a carton of coffee in the refrigerator before sprinting to the door and lock it as he leave his condominium. 

"From all the day of being late, why ing now?!" He shouts at the sky as he run towards the university. 

 

Sungyeol and his bandmate Woohyun stands in front of the door of their classroom, watching the students takes their exam, their eyes landed on a sleeping blonde beside the window and laughs. 

"He's inside the classroom but he's just sleeping" Woohyun laughs quietly "He'll fail, no doubt!" 

"How did he get there anyway?" Sungyeol ask as he stop from laughing 

"Hoya" Woohyun smirked "Hoya woke him up to get to school" 

Sungyeol just nod in return and continue to stare at their friend who never wakes up until the exam is finish. 

The exam is finish and the professor went out to talk to him and Woohyun about failures and exams, and to be honest both of them didn't give a damn. After a minute of listening to the professor's sermon, the talk is finished and they went in to their classroom to wake up their friend so they can take their lunch. 

"Well, its not yet finals so we still have the chance to pass the subject" Woohyun sits beside the sleeping Dongwoo 

"There's always a miracle when its finals, I don't even know how did we pass the other subjects..its like magic!" Sungyeol wakes Dongwoo up by shaking the latter's shoulder 

Dongwoo opened his eyes groggily and glance from side to side "The exam is finished? over? gone?" 

Sungyeol and Woohyun nodded while giggling 

"Aigoo..don't tell Hoya about this" Dongwoo stands up and stretch his body "Now..lets have lunch shall we? I'm starving!" 

 

Its already two-forty in the afternoon. Sungyeol waits alone outside the university and let his friends walk home without him, cos he knows that talking to his little brother Sungjong will take for hours. Sungyeol leans on the wall as he listens to his fave music in his player, he hides his hands to his jacket, warming it up to the coldness of October breeze and at exactly three in the afternoon, a yellow car parks in front of him, he stares at it first before smiling and walked towards it

"You made me wait" Sungyeol enters the passenger seat of the yellow car, then he looks at his brother and grinned "So where are you taking me?" 

Sungjong handed him a paper and starts to drive "Read that and tell me what you think" 

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder and starts reading. 

 

"So its up to me if I'll stay at the place where I babysit.." Sungyeol nod as he examine the pre-contract "Also..the salary is high...hmm..interesting" 

Sungjong rolled his eyes as he listen to his brother's words "I know you'll take it hyung..its precious money we're talking about" 

Sungyeol looks at his brother and smirk "Touché" He takes out a pen and balanced it in between his nose and upper lip the he takes the pen and swirls it his fingers "Wait..before I signed this pre-contract, who's the family I'll be working with?" 

Sungjong smiled diva-ish and stops the car "Will be meeting him right now to discuss more of this thing..get out the car, now" 

Sungyeol looks at the window and his eyes went wide as he awed at the scene in front of him, he can't believe what he is seeing right now, he gulped and looks back at Sungjong who waits for him to get out "What're we doing here at Infinite?" 

"The CEO of Infinite is the one we'll be having a meeting with..the one you'll be working for" 

Sungyeol nodded and opens the door to get out of the car 

"Wait for me at the concierge!" Sungjong shouted as he drives away

 

Sungyeol waits patiently in front of the concierge, ignoring the stares he received to the employees, his eyes wondered around the building, keeping himself busy to the awesomeness of the designs. Sungjong walked to him and snap a finger in front of his face to get his attention 

"Lets go hyung" Sungjong lead him to the elevator and press the button that leads to the top floor; the floor of the CEO. 
Sungyeol stares at the scene through the elevator glass, he can see the whole Seoul from up there, it’s a good thing the elevator they use leads to the top floor only, or the other employees will have to bear with Sungyeol's childishness and his ooh(s) and aah(s).

"Jongie-ah! Look I'm superman!" Sungyeol raised his right arm and hand in a fist as the elevator continuously went straight up. 
Sungjong just sigh and purposely hit his head on the wall "I wish I know I'm doing the right thing".

 

Myungsoo is talking with his new secretary, giving her reminders and things that she'll need to do before the day ends. Sungjong went in without knocking and stop on his track as he saw the face of the girl he doesn't want to see for the rest of his life 

"Oh! Hi..Jiyeon?" Sungjong wave slightly but wears a face "Are you two still talking?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo 

"We just finished talking" Myungsoo smiled to Sungjong then looks at his secretary "You may go now" 

Sungjong made an eye contact with Jiyeon before the secretary went out of the room. As the door closes, Sungjong look straight to Myungsoo with his diva face "Seriously Myungie, I can't stand her plastic face! Ew!" 

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder and leans at his table "So...I want to hear the good news, if you have" 

"Correction! I brought the good news" Sungjong went back to the door and calls a name 

 

Sungyeol is standing beside the door as a girl went outside looking irritated, she stops as she notice Sungyeol and stares at him from head to shoes with her brow raised. Sungyeol also did the same as he felt she's degrading him 

"What? never seen someone drop dead perfect before?" Sungyeol puts on a fake smile 

The girl scoffed "I always see a 'drop dead perfect' every time I look at the mirror" 

"Ohh~ I wonder who's clown gave you that kind of mirror" Sungyeol whispered to himself  as he look to his side 

"W-what did you say?" The girl raises her brow higher 

"Y'know, instead of wasting my time, why don't you go back to your place and make yourself useful" Sungyeol smirked. 

The door flew open and Sungjong's head peeks out "Yeol hyung! Get in here now!" 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes before walking in the room.


[A/N] I'll try to update my stories weekly so bear with me guys!. Thank you for subscribing, upvoting and commenting! it means a lot to me! ;A;