o15

So Happy Together

.Chapter o15.

Some of the customers keeps staring at them as they take a seat with their snacks at one of the corner inside the café, Myungsoo ignored them but the other one didn’t, instead, he looks at them and stare back, silently laughing at the people that awkwardly looks away

“Seriously, is this the first time they see two handsome guys eating together?” Sungyeol sighed and sits down tiredly with a plop at his cushioned chair “How can I savor the free food with this people staring at me like they’re going to eat me instead” He pouted and took a sip at his frappe

Myungsoo sits down as well in front of him and calmly takes the fork to start eating the chocolate cake he ordered “Just ignore them Sungyeol and finish your snacks, I want to go home before dinner”

Sungyeol stares at the man with a pout for a moment before he leans forward with a smirk “Ey~ we can have dinner outside, besides, it’s pretty obvious that your sneaky son sets us up” He grins and takes the fork and place it on his lips “Let’s not waste his effort okay Myungie?”

“Myungie?” He raised a brow and smirks as he shook his head “But I never thought that you’ll notice it though”

“Huh? Meaning?” Sungyeol pouted again and crosses his arms in front of his chest “Like what I said, it’s pretty obvious, this kind of childish plan can be seen in a drama or can be read in a light novel!”

“But you still fell for it” Myungsoo flashes a teasing smile “Or are you doing this on purpose because you want to have an alone time with me?”

The tall latter make out a disturbed look on his face and gasp loudly, then he place a hand on his chest and reaches for his frappe to take a long sip “Why I never! Well…you fell for it too!”

“No I didn’t” Myungsoo said flatly “I knew it from the start, it’s just unexpected that it’s…you” He pauses for moment as he ponder, then he looks back at the latter’s expecting face and sighs heavily “Never mind…let’s get this over with” He takes a sip at his latte “And while you’re at it, think about the things on how we could waste our time before dinner, that is, if you still want to eat outside”

Sungyeol blinks before his jaw dropped and some of the frappe spilled out a little from his mouth “M-myungsoo!” He reaches for the man’s forehead and pats it gently “Are you alright? Are you sick? Why are you suddenly nice to me?!”

Myungsoo slaps Sungyeol’s hand away from his forehead and growled “The hell, I just thought that it would be better to eat outside so that I’ll just clean and sleep when I get home!”

“That’s one of the meanest way of asking me out” Sungyeol snickers

“What the? Do you even listen?! Who says about asking you out?!” Myungsoo’s eye and hands are now twitching “Do any of my words even reach your head?”

Sungyeol sticks his tongue out playfully and continue to eat his cake.

 

Moonsoo clicks the remote and changes the channel to a pet show, he stared at the TV for a moment with sparkle in his eyes before calling for his butler’s presence. Soryong entered the living room and bows

“Yes young master?”

Moonsoo looks at his butler with a smile “Soryong! I want a dog! A trained dog to be exact!”

Soryong blinks and smiled back worriedly “But young master, isn’t Mr. Kim allergic to animal’s fur?”

Moonsoo stared at his butler then his smile fades “Oh yeah…I forgot…” He leans lazily back to the couch and changes the channel again and again, looking for a nice show that’ll distract him for now

“But, I guess you should try asking for a help from the troublemaker Sungyeol to persuade your father, besides no one can stop the almighty Yeolster, right?”

The boy sits up straight and looks back to Soryong with twinkling eyes.

 

The two were now walking side by side at the street, looking at the shops that catches their interest, well mostly Sungyeol is the one who is excited every time he sees an interesting shop, so he keeps dragging Myungsoo everywhere, and the man was too lazy to argue for now

“Myungsoo look at this!” Sungyeol showed the man a toy helicopter “Isn’t this awesome?!” He said excitedly—the man noticed that they are now in a toy shop ‘Great, just great’.

Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulder and leans on the wall tiredly “What are you? Five? Still getting excited from a toy shop”

“Nothing’s wrong from being a kid at heart, at least I don’t act like an old geezer!” Sungyeol points at him then runs away to take a look at the other helicopters that catches his eyes

Myungsoo watches the tall man argue with a kid, and unknowingly smiles at the tall latter’s childishness. He sighed and shook his head, then looks around to maybe find something for his son. It’s been quite a long time since he bought Moonsoo a toy that is not in hi-tech. Now, he’ll just let his son choose a hi-tech toys from a site and his butler will be the one to order what he wants.

The shop they are in has only vintage toys, the ones he receives on his birthday or Christmas when he was still a child. Every toys he sees brings back good childhood memories as he looks at them from the shelf

“Myungsoo! I thought you left me you self-centered jerk!” Sungyeol walk towards him “For a moment there I thought you run away from me and eat dinner all by yourself!”

“Hey Sungyeol” Myungsoo ignores the other’s rant and points at one of the red car in the shelf “Do you think Moonsoo would like that?”

Sungyeol stops from whining and looks at the thing that the man was pointing “Why buy him that kind of toy car when you can give him a new version of that kind of things?”

“I don’t know, because I like this kind of things I guess?” Myungsoo takes the red toy car and examines it in his hand “I have this one when I was kid, and I just thought that Moonsoo never had one since I always give him books as a present…if I give him toys, I always make sure that it’s the newest model, but it seems that Moonsoo is getting tired of those kind of things even when he takes it with a smile. I just want Moonsoo to be truly happy…”

Sungyeol smiled while he stares at the man’s calmed face, Myungsoo looks like he was reminiscing some good things from his past and it kind of made him look like a man from his age, not the man that looks strict and older

“Well, if it’s Moonsoo, I guess he’ll like it when it comes from you, especially when he knows that his dad is the one who picks and bought them personally...you should be the one to give while you guys are alone, that moves is a fifty percent daddy points” He raised a thumbs up

Myungsoo smirked and takes the toy car to the counter, he stopped on his way and looks back to the tall latter “What about you?” Sungyeol tilt his head and Myungsoo lightly growled “Just get the toy helicopter you liked and meet me at the counter, hurry up”

Sungyeol grins and nod, then he run towards the toy helicopter collections and picks the one he truly likes, and skips towards the counter where Myungsoo is waiting for him with a small smile plastered on his face while looking at the toy car in his hands.

 

Sungyeol decided that they eat in a Japanese food stall near Myungsoo’s car. And the other agreed as it will be his first time eating from a food stall, never in his entire life he tried it, even when he was still in college and was free to eat everything he likes, but of course, he chooses not to since he prefer eating on a fine dine restaurant with his fellow college student Sunggyu.

“Two orders of okonomiyaki and tempura please!” Sungyeol ordered excitedly as they entered the stall and takes the free seat, the man from the other side nods at him and start cooking their orders

Myungsoo looks around quietly from his seat ‘So this is what it looks like’ His eyes wondered in awe from the food that was being cooked in front of him ‘It’s just like the things I saw from the internet’

“Sungyeol, why you chose this place?”

Sungyeol grins and breaks the chopsticks apart “Because I don’t want to eat on a restaurant and get stared at by the people around us, I want privacy! Also I wanted to eat a jap cuisine tonight~” He looks at Myungsoo and offer him the chopsticks “Maybe next time we could eat on a Korean food stall” He flashes a sweet gummy smile

Myungsoo takes the wooden chopsticks and snickered “My, my, so you’re asking for a second date?”

“The ?!” Sungyeol breaks his chopsticks apart “Just when I’m talking seriously you always ruin the mood! Old geezersoo!” He sticks his tongue out again but this time Myungsoo catches it with his chopsticks, and god knows where the hell did Myungsoo gets a wasabi paste in his chopsticks.


[A/N] Alright! So here's the update after a long long hiatus cos of school issues! >.< finally I can use the internet freely without a guard! Sorry to keep you waiting everyone! Also, I'm so so sorry for making you hope that I'll be updating from the past weeks, i tried updating the story, also typing the chapters but my big brother is keeping my eyes on me when it's not school related T^T but now, i'll be updating regularly just like from before~ Thank you for your support everyone! ^^