Trouble

You never saw me

here the new update...enjoy~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time

Jaejoong , Junsu and changmin packed their books into their massenger bag when suddenly Siwon come to their seat and snake his hand around Jaejoong neck making Junsu frown and changmin look at them dumbfounded as they doesn’t knew the truth of Jaejoong nd Siwon relationship.

“Hey baby, miss me?” Siwon said and Jaejoong chuckle as his cheek satrted to blush.

“Not really” Jaejoong answered making Siwon poted and Jaejoong gigle to his reaction.

“Okay~ what is going on here?” Junsu asked and both Jaejoong and Siwon look over at Junsu and Changmin.

“I think I need to tell you guys something…well technically we have something to say” Jaejoong started.

“Not here” Junsu cut him off and Jaejoong nodded his head.

Junsu then stand on his feet and Jaejoong soon follow Junsu step walking towards the school gym. Siwon and Changmin both just keep on following the two boys without any question.

“Okay…spill it out” Junsu demanded as Jaejoong is now standing right infront of him while Changmin is standing right beside Junsu and Siwon right next to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong take a deep breath before he start to talk.

“Siwon and I…we’re together” Jaejoong said while looking at Junsu and as Jaejong expected Junsu reaction is unwelcoming.

“What? are you crazy?!!!” Junsu shouted, changmin move couple step backward as he heard a painful shriek similar to a dolphin sound piercing into his ears.

“I-I’m not” Jaejoong simply answer and Junsu smack his right palm onto his forehead.

“Big trouble” He mumble and Jaejoong look sadly to Siwon.

“Junsu…I know” Siwon simply said and Junsu look at Siwon with an intense stare.

“I know you know because Jaejoong told me this morning that he would tell you” Junsu said in frustration.

“Then…why?” Siwon asked while Jaejoong took siwon hand into his try to calm down his new boyfriend when he sense some anger in Siwon tone.

“Siwon shi…this problem…this mess…whatever you want to call it, it’s not as easy as it appear to be…you can’t just decide on something and do it without considering any consequenses for others….things might went well for both of you but for others…Aish!!!” Junsu said in annoyance.

“For me nothing is matter more than Jaejoong happiness and if his happiness is meant to be with me and I’ll fight for it til the end” Siwon the blurt out.

“Of course Jaejoong happiness is matter more than anything…I'm aware of that!!!” Junsu then scream in frustration and Changmin who just discover the new side of Junsu step back as he saw an anger build up in Junsu.

“Then Why??” Siwon asked and jaejoong still keep on silent with his tear is in the verge of falling.

“You asked why…” Junsu scoffed and he chuckle in anger.

“Siwon shi I need you to think before you act not act before you think…I know Jaejoong is in love with Yunho but that Jerk seem to be a jerk and a bastard for ignoring our jaejoong heart here but….this relationship…I don’t think it will solve any of the problem that are already occur…you asked me why…his family pride Siwon shi…his family pride” Junsu started and now no one is dare to talked back to Junsu Siwon wanted to said something but he keep on silent try to think of Junsu words that keep on repeating in his mind.

“Siwon shi, Jaejoong parents is a well known people and most people knew how Kim family are and they always do what they say and they keep on their words…what will happen if one of the Kim...their own heir, their own son broke all those pride…the pride to be call as a Kim” Junsu continued with a worry on his face.

“Junsu…I can handle this” Jaejoong then said still holding his hand on Siwon. Siwon tighten his grip on Jaejoong hand giving the other men strength. Junsu sigh to the sight and and he just shake his head while looking down on the ground.

“Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you…this prolem…this trouble…I don’t know how will thing ended but all I can say is…prepare for the worse to happen” Junsu ended his words and he walked leaving Jaejoong and Siwon behind while changmin is following Junsu walked out from the gym.

“Jae…” Siwon called jaejong name and he look at his poor boyfriend.

“I know what I’m doing..i’m strong” Jaejoong said with a smile…a forceful smile. Actually Jaejoong is felling scared, Junsu words are playing inside his mind…’prepare for the worse’.

Jaejoong sigh…he’s afraid because all years of knowing Junsu…he knew that Junsu always right and he somehow knew things that will happen before it does…it happen as if Junsu can predict things around him and Jaejoong is scare of that.

‘what if Junsu is right?’ Jaejoong thought.

“Baby…I’ll always be here with you…I’m not going anywhere” Siwon whispered and then he puled Jaejoonginto a tight hug and at thet moment tears started to stream down on both Jaejoong cheeks.

He’s scared…scared of losing siwon, scared to be married to Yunho, scared of humiliating his parents, scared to everything that about to happen.

Siwon is right hand is now caressing Jaejoong back softly making the sad boy calm himself down and finally he found peace and comfort in that embrace.

“Thank you for being with me” Jaejoong whispered and Siwon smiled.

Junsu Pov.

I walked out from the gym right after I said what I wanted to said. It’s not that I don’t like Jaejoong being together with Siwon, I want him to be happy and he is happy with Siwon. It also didn’t mean that I wanted im to be with Yunho…all I want is to protect him from being hurt all over again.

Somehow I knew in my heart big trouble is coming to Jaejoong way, he will be hurt…again.

I sigh to thought I have in my mind and I fasten my step going out to the school rooftop. All I need now is silent and peacefulness to calm my heart down, my haert is beating faster when Jaejoong told hid news, i was scared…scared for jaejoong to be hurt again…it’s enough for him to suffer and I don’t want him to get hurt even more…I just want him to be happy but in this case neither way he took will only bring him pain danf sadness.

I walked out to the rooftop and take a long deep breath before relieving long heavy breath and distressful sigh.

End of Pov

“Why it have to be this way?” Junsu said while hangging his head down low.

“It’s fate” A voice answer and Junsu turn himself around just to se a pair of cold beautful eyes were looking at him. It seem that Junsu can’t look away from those alluring eyes.

After a moment of changing glare, Junsu compose himself by clearing his throat.

“If it is fate…why is it so cruel?” Junsu asked and he look again to the boy who are now standing right infront of the roof top door.

“It’s only the beginnig…it’s always begin with pain but end in happiness” He said without any emotion on his face and Junsu look at him with a frown.

“How would you know? can you even feel pain?” Junsu said sarcastically.

“Nae… I even can create pain if I want” He answered and Junsu gulp down his saliva.

“But…” Right before Junsu could replied the boy cut him off.

“Let them be…it’s their problem not yours…just relax and wait and see what will happen next…because I believe God have plan for these thing to happen” The boy said and Junsu unconciously left out a chuckle…sarcastic one.

“Do you even know what the problem is?” Junsu asked with a smirk and intense stare.

“Dear friend, I’m quiet but not mute, I’m alone but not deef, I’m being ignored but I’m not blind” I can sense, see and know what is going on around this school. Being all alone and the queit one, you’re always being ignored and it’s look as if you’re never exsist in this life, in this world” The boy said with a smirk but somehow Junsu could feel a sadness in those words, in those husky voice.

“So…you know about…” Junsu couldn’t finished his sentense.

“Jaejoong and Yunho engagement?” The boy asked and Junsu eyes were wide open in shocked while his mouth is hangging low.

“Oh My F*****g God, you knew?” Junsu asked and the boy nodded his head still without any emotion.

“That is why I said those aren’t your problem, but their…let them settle it by themselve…help only when he need you to help” The boy said making Junsu to hung his head low looking down to the ground.

“I-I…maybe I will” Junsu finally said and slowly the boy turn his body around and started to walk away from Junsu.

“Wait” Junsu shouted and the boy stop on his track but he never turn around.

“Thank you Yoochun” Junsu thanked Yoochun and then quietly without any replied Yoochun walked off from the rooftop.

“Maybe he is right…maybe I don’t have to into somebody problem…all I have to do is help when I’m needed” Junsu said to himself and then slowly he left out a long sigh and with a calm mind Junsu left the rooftop.

Jaejoong Pov.

After Junsu walked away from the gym…changmin ran after him but in several minutes he ran back to us saying that he couldn’t find Junsu.

“Maybe he’s in the cafeteria” I said and both Siwon and Changmin nodded their head and then we headed to the cafeteria hoping for Junsu to be there.

As we arrived we couldn’t see Junsu anywhere and Changmin sighing in worry.

“Min, let just get our seat and have our lunch first..i knew Junsu too well, he won’t leave the school he’s still here somewhere” I said to calm min down and he just nodded.

After we order our lunch..the three of us take a seat on one of the table near the staircase.

After nearly 5 minute I saw Junsu walking into the cafeteria.

“Min..look” I said to changmin and min look over at the entrance door and he ran to Junsu pulling him towards our table.

“Where were you? you make me worried” Chagmin said with a pout and Junsu giggling to his reaction.

“I just need to calm myself down” Junsu answered and he look over at me and smile.

“I’m sorry” He said and I shake my head.

“No, I understand what you feel and it’s okay” I said and smile back to him.

“You better took a good care of him” Junsu warned Siwon and siwon gigled then he pulled my right hand into his and he give it a light kiss.

“I promise I will” Siwon said and I was blushing hard trying to supress my embarassed feeling.

“Somebody is blushing~~” Changmin teases me and I playfully slap his shoulder.

“Shut up min” I shouted at him and he smile widely at me.

“Min, you do know that you’re Yunho brother right?” Junsu asked and Changmin nodded.

“Aren’t you mad at Jaejoong?” He asked again and changmin look at Junsu face and the he shifted it to mine and then back to Junsu.

“Not cared” Changmin simply answred with a smile.

I look over at changmin…somehow and sometimes this kid…although he is kid and act like one but I knew that he could think matured than most of us.Only that he seem to hide it from all of us and try to act as innocent as he could and I wonder why is that.

End of Pov.

While having their lunch at the cafeteria, Siwon and Jaejoong seem inseperable. They always together and Siwon hand wrapped aroung Jaejoong shoulder as if he was showing all of the student that Kim Jaejoong is now his and most of the time Siwon like to being touchy and teases Jaejoong but all the teases seem to end with Jaejoong received a kiss all over his hand and cheek by his new found boyfriend.

Without any of the boys notice or knew there are two pair eyes…belong to two different person looking at them from a far. The one pair look as in shocked while the other look at them calmly.

The boys just keep on laughing and playing happily without noticing those eyes watching over them until they left the cafeteria for the next class.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for all grammar and spelling mistake and also mianhe if it's too boring...

Comment plz...^-^