Telling the truth

You never saw me

Here is the update...enjoy~~^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong and Junsu are on the way to the school and jaejoong seem to be all sulken and Junsu just keep on cheering him up. Jaejoong doesn’t even properly styling his hair, it look kind of messy but still it look good on him.

“So, what will you do?” Junsu suddenly asked and Jaejoong were startled with Junsu sudden question.

“I-I…I’ll tell him” Jaejoong said and then he sighed.

Junsu pull his messenger bag when it seem to e sliding down attempt to fall off from his shoulder.

“Tell who?” Junsu asked again.

“I’ll tell Siwon about me and Yunho…I’ll tell him the turth” Jaejoong said in weaker voice and Junsu the patted on Jaejoong left shoulder and they both are still walking to the school.

“It’s going to be okey…we just need to wait and see what his reaction would be” Junsu said and Jaejoong nodded his head.

After walking for a bout 15 minutes Jaejoong and Junsu arrived at the school gate and to Junsu surprise there are someone standing beside the gate and as usual he look so cold. When the guy saw Junsu face he then walked towards the school. Junsu frown with the guy attitude and he just shrugged his shoulder push all his thought on the guy away from his head. Right now there are things that are more important than that guys.

Jaejoong and Junsu then walked inside the class and they seem to be a little late because Junsu and Jaejoong saw Yunho were already seated and both of them are actually the last student to enter the class. Lucky for them he teacher haven’t come yet. Both Junsu and Jaejoong take their seats.

“Morning hyung” Changmin greeted Jaejoong and all he got from him was a sighed and then jaejoong lowred his head on the table placing his forehead on the table.

“What is wrong with him?” Changmin asked as he turn towards Junsu.

“Just having a little problem not to worry” Junsu answered with a smile but Changmin still frown looking at his best friend acting all weird. This is the first time for changmin to see Jaejoong all sulken and depressed for god sake.

“Hyung, are you okey?” Changmin asked jaejoong just to make sure.

“I’m fine min” Jaejoong answered still his face on the table.

Actually siwon were watching all Jaejoong behavior, he was actually excited to see jaejoong back at school but then when jaejoong entered the class he look all depressed and it seem that he didn’t notice siwon.

‘what happen to him? is he having a problem?’ Siwon thought, he wanted to stand up and asked jaejoong what his problem was but right before he stand on his feet the teacher walked into the class and she started the lesson.

‘I’ll asked him later’ Siwon said and he tried to get his full attention on the board although his heart is fill with woorisome to Jaejoong attitude.

After the first clas, siwon quickly walked to jaejoong side.

“Jae, are you okey? what happen? you look sick, are you sick? feeling uncomfortable?” Siwon sot Jaejoong with so many question not even giving him to answered to any of it.

Jaejoong then smile looking at the worried Siwon.

“Siwon ah…I’m fine” Jaejoong answered and Siwon left out a relieve sigh.

“What happen?” Siwon asked and Jkaejoong smiled dissapeared.

“I-I need to talked to you” Jaejoong suddenly said with a shaking voice.

“Now?” Siwon asked and then Jaejoong looked at Junsu and Junsu just nodded his head.

“Yeah, now…come with me” Jaejoong said and then he walked out from the class followed by Siwon and without both of them notice a pair of eyes were watching both of them leaving the class.

Jaejoong then walked out from the buiding and he went to the back of the school building and headed to the soccer field.

“Jaejoong then stand right in the middle of the soccer field and Siwon who are keep on folowing him without a words stand right behind him. Jaejoong then turn around facing Siwon.

Jaejoong Pov.

I was nervous to tell Siwon the truth, this guy…he’s so nice his heart is pure and now I’m going to break it. I take a deep breath trying to hold back my tears. Then I opened my eyes just to meet his. He was frowning and it look like he was worried about me.

“Jae, what are you want to talked about?” He asked me with a face full of curiosity and I look down on the grass and slowly I built up my courage to tell him.

“Siwon, I need you to listen to me carefully and I don’t want you to interupt when I’m start to tell an important matter, do you undrstand? I’ll give you a chance to asked me that if you want to” Jaejoong said looking staright into Siwon eyes.

“I understand…go on” Siwon give me permission and here it goes…

“Siwon, I’m engaged” I started and I look away from his eyes, I knew he would be hurt and I hate seeing that hurtful feeling inside those pair of beautiful eyes of him.

“I’m engaged to the kingka of the school, Jung Yunho…yes Yunho is my fiance’ I shouldn’t tell anybody about this because I promise yunho I won’t tell anyone about our relationship, but…I need to tell you so that I don’t give you any hope of being tigether with me.” I continued and slowly my eyes are fill with pool of tears.

“Yunho didn’t want this marriage because he’s already had a girlfriend but because he’s just to afraid to introduced his girlfriend to his parents, we ended up being egaged to each other” I take a deep breath before I turn my head looking back at Siwon.

“I’m going to be married soon siwon, less than a week I’ll be a married man and I’m so sorry to hurt you this way…I want to tell you the truth so that you’ll stop hoping and eventually stop loving me” I said and I saw Siwon hurtful expression. I try to control my tears but in the end it still dripped out from both of my eyes.

“Siwon…I’m sorry…sorry for hurting you” I said between my sob.

“Jae…I need to ask you…do you…love Yunho?” Siwon asked and I was shocked by the question and slowly I nodded my head.

“Yunho is the first person I ever fall in love with but then he doen’t love me, he never love me, never has and never will…I’m willing to forget about him but marrying to him making it all hard for me” I answered and my sobs started to subside and i wipe my tears away.

“Did both of you want this marriage?” Siwon asked again and I shake my head.

“No, neither both of us wanted this marriage although at first I’m happy that I’m getting engaged with the person I love but on the engagement day Yunho tell staright to my face that he didn’t want this relationship and at the end I don’t want it either because I don’t want anybody to suffer, marriage is suppose to be about happiness not sadness that is why now both Yunho and I trying to find a way to stop this marriage” I explained details and Siwon slowly make his way towards me and in fast move he pulled me into his arms and he hug me tightly.

“I’m sorry” He said and I frown.

“Why?” I asked.

“For making you suffered so much” Siwon said and I shake my head.

“No, you didn’t do anything…Yunho is the one that making me suffered…not you…all you give is a happiness towards me…knowing you the best thing that happen to me. I never knew what happiness felt like until I met you” I said truthfully but then I started to question myself why didn’t siwon mad at me or run away from me.

“Siwon ah…you…not mad at me? shouldn’t you be running away and cry now?” I asked and I heard a chuckle from him.

“I should…but not after you said that you didn’t want this marriage and you need to somehow stop this marriage” Siwon said and I pulled my head from his shoulder and now I’m looking at him with a frown still his arms wrapping around my waist and mine on his shoulder.

“And…what good that bring to you?” I asked and he smiled.

“I can win you…and maybe I can get you to marry me instead of Yunho” He blurt out and I could feel my cheeks are burning and then I look down not dare to look at him.

“You did it again” I said.

“Did what?” He asked.

“Making me blush” I said truthfully and then I heard him laughing happily.

“Siwon it’s not time to be laughing…so, you forgive me…for not telling you earlier?” I asked and Siwon smiled to me.

“Of course and for a bonus treat I’ll help you find a way to stop this marriage” He said full with confidence.

“Really?” I asked and my eyes widen to he offer.

“Yes”

“Kyyaahh..thank you” I shouted and pulled him into an embrassed.

“Well, I’m thinking of something…” Siwon suddenly said and I pulled away from him.

“What?” I asked.

“Why is Yunho afraid to introduce his girlfriend to his parents?” Siwon asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

“Hmm…well he was afraid to introduced his girlfriend to his parents why don’t you introduce your boyfriend to your parents?” Siwon asked and I chuckled.

“I don’t have a boyfriend” I said with a smile and I saw him smirk.

“Not yet…” Siwon then get down into one knee and he took my hand in his. He loked up at me with this loving eyes and without me notice my heart were beating faster, never ever a person have done this to me.

“Kim Jaejoong, my angel…will you be my boyfriend?” Siwon asked and my eyed widen to the question.

“But..i’m engaged” I said and Siwon smile to me.

“For now” He said and I think hard before giving him any answered. My parents is really hard to deal with…but if I’m brave enough to face them I think I could make them think just one time for my sake, making them stop the marriage.

“Siwon ah…there will be so much obstacle towards us and I can’t promise you a better and comfort future…will you still stay with me?” I asked.

“Jae…I know you won’t love me now as your heart belong to other but I’ll promise you no matter what will happen in the future…I’ll make you happy…I’ll give all the happiness I could found to you” Siwon answered and I keep onthinking.

Yunho a guy who owned my heart but he never known it…hruting me without even he notice it…again and again he broke my heart, hurting me inside and out only putting tears to my face.

Siwon a new guy that give an happiness that I never did experience before, a guy who always making me blush and put a smile on my face. A guy who actually make me happy again.

I told my heart…just maybe…Siwon could replace Yunho in my heart…with time…

I look at Siwon who are still kneeling on the ground waiting for my answer, I smiled at him and finally I nodded my head.

He look at me with a question face and then I pulled his hand trying to get him up but he resist it.

“I’m not standing up until you give me an answer” I chuckled.

“Pabo, I already give you one” He looked at me questioningly.

“Aish…why are you so dumb sometimes…yes pabo…I accept your proposal” I said and Siwon jump on is feet and he pulled me to his embrassed then he lift me up and we turn several time with him shouting in happiness before he put me back on the ground. I felt dizziness and I hold on to him for a support.

“Thank you baby” He said and I was blushing really hard…it’s first time that a person called me baby.

“Aish~ let just go back to class, we already miss one class” I said to him and he nodded his head pulling on my hand and we walked hand in hand.

End of pov.

Jaejoong try to free his hand as they entered te school building but Siwon refuse to let go of him until they arrived at their class only then siwon let go and both of them entered the classrroom and olny there are no teacher in the class and all the student are busy chatting happily with their friends.

Siwon walked to his seat while Jaejoong take his own seat and both Siwon and Jaejoong had a smile plastered on their faces.

“Jae, what happen?” Junsu asked and Jaejoong turn his head to face Junsu.

“Where are the teacher?” Jaejoong asked ignoring Junsu question.

“Screw the teacher, tell me what happen?” Junsu insisted and Jaejoong Smiled to Junsu.

“You’ll know at lunch later” Jaejoong answered making Junsu a pissed.

“Yah Kim Jaejoong…why can’t you just tell me now?” Junsu asked while gritted on his teeth.

“Patient cousin…patient” Jaejoong replied, Junsu curiosity grew bigger making hard for him to control his temper. Changmin who are been only watching both of his friend shrugged his shoulder not caring what things that they talked about. Changmin wanted to stay away from thing that don’t concern him at all. He didn’t want to mess his head up with all those other things.

“Aish~ this Kim Jaejoong” Junsu mumble while Jaejoong exchanging stare and smile with his new found boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistake...

Comment plz...^-^