Love by other

You never saw me

so, here is the update and...enjoy~ ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------

The school bell rang.

Jaejoong and Junsu were packing their things before getting their way back home and as they were packing Changmin were already finished and he excused himself first and went home alone.

“Jae, I want to ask you something” Junsu finally said after all the students exiting the classroom.

“What is it?” Jaejoong asked as he swung his masenger back on his shoulder.

“Are you really going to forget yu..well, your fiance?” Junsu asked being careful as they were still in the school.

Jaejoong chuckle, “You know I can’t Su…I can’t just forget it when he is truly my first love…no matter how hard it is going to be in the future, I’ll stay strong and be patient about everything and when that day come I want you to always support me…I need you” Jaejoong replied with a sadness on his face.

“You know I will” Junsu said with a smile and Jaejoong smile back at Jaejoong.

Then, both Jaejoong and Junsu walked out from the school while chatting happily with each other.

“Hello beautiful” Jaejoong bump on somebody.

“Siwon?” Jaejoong were shocked to see siwon standing near the school gate smiling at him suddenly Jaejoong could feel some hotness crept on both of his cheeks.

“I’ve been waiting for you” Siwon said with a smile and Jaejoong look down on the ground try to hide his vlushing face. Jaejoong really couldn’t understand this guy can easily making him blush, Jaejoong knew that he doesn’t love Siwon because he fully gave all his heart to Yunho but still why siwon can be easily make him feel all happy and flustered.

“For what?” Junsu asked while shifting his eyes from Siwon to Jaejoong.

“Well…umm..he…uh..he” Jaejoong have a hard time to explained all te detailed to Junsu and he also didn’t know what to say.

“Well, we have date” Siwon said happily with a smile while looking at shocking Junsu.

“Really?” Junsu asked again and look at Jaejoong and he nodded his head admitting that he have a date with Siwon.

“So, can we go?” siwon asked as if he was asking a permission from Junsu to take Jaejoong on a date.

“Well, don’t mind me, I see nothing and heard nothing” and just like that Junsu walk away from both Jaejoong and Siwon. Jaejoong eyed Junsu body walking away from him and then suddenly Junsu turn around while smiling evily at Jaejoong.

“uh..uh…I’m dead” Jaejoong murmured.

“What?” Siwon asked.

“Nothing” Jaejoong replied.

“So, let’s go” Siwon said and both Jaejoong and Siwon walked together side by side to their next destination.

Flashback

It was right after lunch break Jaejoong and Siwon had the same class again and right before the class start Siwon walked to Jaejoong while smiling sweetly at him.

“Jae, are you busy?” Siwon asked and Jaejoong who was shocked by Siwon sudden appearance calm his heart down then smiled to Siwon.

“Well, we’re going to start class soon so, kind of Yes…” Jaejoong answered and Siwon smiled.

“God you are just too cute” Siwon blurt out and Jaejoong drop his head blushing with a smiled crept on his face.

“No I’m not” Jaejoong said in denial.

“Oh baby…you are cute even a blind man can see that” Siwon continue and then Jaejoong lift up his face although there are still traces of his blushing face.

“Blind people can’t see” Jaejoong stated innocently and Siwon chuckle.

‘Oh my god, he’s one of a kind…I just falling more and more to him’ Siwon thought.

“Well, what I wanted to say is that…are going to be busy later?...after school” Siwon asked and Jaejoong frowned.

“Nope, why?” Jaeoong simply asked.

“Can I take you to a date?” Siwon asked and Jaejoong jaw hung low, he was shocked that Siwon asked him on a date although they are not officially a couple yet.

‘No one ever asked me for a date…and now…is this really happening?’ Jaejoong thought.

Siwon waved his hand in front of Jaejoong eyes after he noticed that Jaejoong kind of spacing out.

“Oh, sorry” Jaejoong said.

“it’s okey…so..what do you say?” Siwon continue with a smile.

“Well…I don’t know, I never been to any date before” Jaejoong said wit a little saddened tone and he hung his head low looking down to the table.

“Don’t be sad, I’ll take you a date everyday, every minute and every second if you want to” Siwon answered try to comfort Jaejoong and Jaejoong replied him with a smile.

“Thank you” Jaejoong said.

“Your welcome and it’s true…if you want I can take you to a date everyday…” Siwon said seriously and Jaejoong were feeling happy, excited and moved by siwon kindness to him.

‘What is this that I felt? I felt good…I just wanted to smile all day long after hearing those words…I never felt this before…is this that feeling…the feeling where you are love by others? if that so, I want more of this feeling…’ Jaejoong thought.

“So baby, wanna come?” Siwon asked and Jaejoong were blushing after hearing Siwon call him baby.

“Okey” Jaejoong answered with a faint voice but Siwon could hear it.

“Yay! so…see you after school” Siwon said while he skip back to his table and Jaejoong chuckle looking at Siwon attitude.

Jaejoong never been so happy in school before, not like that bt siwon could make all hings that went wrong in Jaejoong life into a fun and enjoyable thing…Jaejoong glad that he met Siwon but still…he still can't denied his feeling...he is still in love with Yunho.

End of Flashback

Jaejoong and Siwon are walking near the mall now, Jaejoong were pretty shocked when Siwon appear in front of him and Junsu at the school front gate. Jaejoong thought that Siwon wil meet him at his house before the date but how stupid can Jaejoong be, Siwon is new here and he doesn’t even knew where Jaejoong live.

Jaejoong then chuckle as he remembered his own stupidity.

“What?” Siwon asked and Jaejoong just shaking his head.

“Aww~ come on share it with me…I want to laugh too…” Siwon whine and Jaejoong look at him with a smile.

“NO” Jaejoong simply answered and then he walk away leaving Siwon stand by himself with a sulking face while Jaejoong smile through the walk.

“Where are we going?” Jaejoong asked.

“umm…actually I don’t know” Siwon said out of blue with a stupid kind of grin on his face. Jaejoong look at Siwon with a shocking face.

“You ask me for a date and you didn’t even know where to go?” Jaejoong asked and Siwon nodded his head with a pout.

“Jae are you angry? don’t be pretty please~” Siwon said and Jaejoong just sigh and shake his head. By looking at Siwon appearance Jaejoong thought that Siwon will be the tough kind of man but whenever he was alone with Siwon Jaejoong discover more new things about his date…he is just a cute boy.

“Why aren’t you acting like this at school?” Jaejoong suddenly asked.

“Acting what?” Siwon asked.

“Acting cute” Jaejoong said and Siwon smiled.

“So…you think I’m cute?” Siwon asked and now Jaejoong is trapped and he couldn’t run.

“No…well..you are..wait…I mean…aish!!” Jaejoong answered and he walked faster leaving Siwon behind.

“Jae don’t leave me, I still doesn’t know much about this place” Siwon said and then Jaejoong stop his track and waiting for siwon to catch up with him.

“I am myself when I’m with you but for others…” Siwon suddenly sounded more serious and it catch Jaejoong attention, Jaejoong over at Siwon face.

“For others…I just don’t open up too much to them like when I’m with you…you re different Jae, I Like you and just when I saw you in class this morning I thought I saw an angel…I couldn’t believe my eyes…there is an angel in the class and no one even notice his existence and then I thought…you are my angel because no others can see your beauty, your shine but me…and right then I know…God had send me an angel..my angel..” Siwon talked while Jaejoong keep on listening.

“When you are my angel, there is nothing I could hide from you and that is why I could be myself when I’m with you…for others let them think that I’m just another COOL guys tranfering here but in reality I’m far from cool” Siwon continue and Jaejoong smiled.

“I Like it” Jaejoong suddenly blurt out.

“What?” Siwon answered in confusion.

“I like the real you…I want to see more the real you…” Jaejoong said with a smile while starring deeply into Siwon eyes and Jaejoong swear he could see a spark in those eyes, a happiness.

“So, let us think about this date…” Siwon said and he grab on Jaejoong hand.

At first Jaejoong felt a little tense but later on he felt more relax and he grip on Siwon hand too.

“We are near mall, let just get in there and…oh! we could go to movie together” Siwon suggested.

“You want to see a movie?” Jaejoong asked as both of them walked hand in hand entering the mall.

“Not really…” Siwon answered.

“you are the one who suggested it, then why?” Jaejoong asked wth a frown looking at Siwon face.

Siwon turn his head looking at Jaejoong and he put his left and on Jaejoong right cheeks while his thumb were caressing Jaejoong smooth cheek.

“Because if we go to a movie, we only waste 2 hour of our time looking at the screen and not talking to each other…I want to know more about you and I want to always to talk to you…plus when we’re in there it’s dark so…I couldn’t see those beautiful face of yours and I’m going to miss it.” Siwon said and Jaejoong could feel a butterfly flew in his stomach, he’s hearing those words, he want always to be treated like this… Siwon is just such a sweet guys that can melt Jaejoong anywhere, anytime.

Jaejoong couldn’t stop smiling looking deep into Siwon eyes but he suddenly Siwon lean down to Jaejoong and now their face are an inch away.

“Also…in the dark room of the theatre…with no one could see anyhing beside the screen, I’m afraid that I might get a bit naughty and I can’t promise you I won’t do anything to you” Siwon whispered and Jaejoong eyes shot wide open shocked with Siwon statement and suddenly his face turns red just thinking things that Siwon could do to him in the theatre and just then Siwon let out a big laugh while Jaejoong looking all confused and embarrass.

“What?” Jaejoong asked.

“I didn’t know that you’re such a ert” Siwon whispered near to Jaejoong ears making Jaejoong face even redder.

“Yah! I’m not a ert” Jaejoong said and Siwon laugh.

“You should see how your ert face lok like” Siwon said try to breath under his laug and Jaejoong stare intensely at Siwon.

“I’m going home” Jaejoong then wanted to walked away but then Siwon pull Jaejoong body and he was hugging Jaejoong from behind.

“I’m sorry baby, don’t go…it’s okay to be ert and you should know…I can be more ert than you think I am” Siwon whispered and Jaejoong blushed again.

‘Aish! what is it with me and blushing when I’m around him’ Jaejoong scream in his mind.

“Yah! stop the topic about ert” Jaejong state and Siwon smile but he never let go off his hug.

“I’ll stop” Siwon simply answered.

Jaejoong wait a little more hoping for Siwon to let go of his hug, after 5 minute pass there are no sign of Siwon to let go of his hug and Jaejoong begin to felt more uncomfortable as he saw people passing by looking at them while whispering some are smiling while some looking at them in disgusting look.

“hmm…Siwon..i think it’s better for you to let go now…” Jaejoong whispered.

“Why?” Siwon asked.

“People are looking” Jaejoong replied.

“I don’t care…let them see…I’m not ashamed of my love I had for you and this is how I’ll show the world that I Choi Siwon is in love with Kim Jaejoong” Siwon said with a confident and serious tone.

Jaejoong again feeling something in his heart, he felt happy, grateful…out of the world feeling…

‘Everytime I’m with him I had this feeling…it felt really good…I don’t want to let this feeling go…this is it…this really is it…this feeling…feeling of love by others…I was love by others…I was love by him, Choi Siwon…’ Jaejoong said in his mind with a smile on his face and tears form in his eyes, finally he felt a bit of happiness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment plz...^-^