The good news

You never saw me

enjoy~ ^-^
___________________________________________________________

All people are now gather at the dinning table and all of the youger people keep on silent while the older people were talking happily.

“I think we should eat now” Mrs.Kim said and Mr and Mrs Jung nodded their head and then they started to eat their dinner and the older people seem to be enjoying the dinner while the younger keep on glaring and taking glimpse of each other but it seem that the most enjoyable person among the young people during the dinner is of course Changmin.

Jaejoong just sigh at the sight of Changmin while Yunho rolled his eyes annoyed by his brother attitude and Junsu giggle to the cute side of Changmin.

After the dinner, All the older people went to the garden enjoying their dessert while chatting and enjoying the night breeze together while the younger people went to the living room and sat down silently.

Jaejoong were sitting next to Junsu while Yunho were sitting next to Changmin.

“So…Min you know?” Jaejoong asked breaking the silent.

“Know what?” Changmin asked confused.

“About…Us” Jaejoong hestitate to continued but he still did while pointing at Yunho and himself.

Changmin smiled and nodded his head.

“Why didn’t you told me?” Jaejoong asked again and Changmin just smile sweetly looking at Jaejoong.

“I want you to tell me personally, also…it is your personal matter and it doesn’t included me anyhow so, why bother” Changmin answered calmly while Junsu smile looking at the calm Changmin.

“Min…I’m Sorry” Jaejoong said and Changmin shake his head.

“No need to be sorry…I understand your circumstances” Changmin replied.

“You look so handsome” Junsu suddenly blurt out while looking at Changmin and both Yunho and Jaejoong looking at Junsu with a shocked reaction to his statement.

“W-what?” Changmin asked stuttering.

“I said…you look so handsome” Junsu repeated and Changmin suddenly feel embarassed and he was slightly blushing with Junsu sudden comment.

“Err..Thank you…” Changmin replied softly and Junsu giggled.

“Su…what are you doing?” Jaejoong asked while he elbow Junsu who seated right beside him.

“The way he think…his maturity…make him look good..cool and handsome…I can’t bear it to myself…I need to tell him that” Junsu answered truthfully and it making Changmin blushed even more while Yunho rolled his eyes in annoyance and Jaejoong looking at Junsu with a frown on his face.

“So…I see that you had fulfill your promise to me” Yunho suddenly said to Jaejoong and Jaejoong shifted his gaze looking deeply into Yuno eyes.

‘Only like this…in this situation I could stare deeply into your eyes but…not in the way I hope it would be…there is no love…there is no passion only…an empty gaze…you never saw me’ Jaejoong said in his mind while hung his head low trying his hard not to shed some tears.

“Promise is a promise and a man didn’t break a promise” Jaejoong answered firmly while Junsu now looking at Jaejoong and he brought Jaejoong hand into his and hold it tightly.

“Can I ask you something?” Junsu suddenly blurt out and Yunho turn his head looking at Junsu.

“Do you ever fell in love with someone?” Junsu asked with a smile, Changmin were looking all confused while staring at Junsu and Yunho look at Junsu with a frown.

“Of course I did…I love my girlfriend” Yunho said confidently and Junsu smirk.

“Really?” Junsu asked again.

“Yes” Yunho answered with hesitation and Junsu tighten his hold on Jaejoong hand while Jaejoong try to get hold of himself and he lift is head looking at both Changmin and Yunho.

“That’s good” Junsu replied with a smile and Yunho still looking at Junsu with a frown.

‘Is this guy crazy or what’ Yunho thought in is mind.

“When are you going to tell your parents?” Jaejoong suddenly asked and Yunho look back at Jaejoong.

“Tell my parents what?” Yunho asked back as he don’t understand Jaejoong question.

“Tell your parents about your girlfriend” Jaejoong said and Yunho widen his eyes as he catch what Jaejoong were asking.

“Soon” Yunho simply answered.

“Why not now?” Junsu interupt.

“Not a good time” Yunho replied back.

“Yunho Hyung~” Suddenly Changmin join in their conversation.

“What?” Yunho asked.

“I think you should tell mom and dad soon…the sooner the better before things get worse” Changmin said and Junsu nodded his head while Jaejoong look down on his thigh while his hand still holding on Junsu.

“But Min..you know I can’t…” Yunho said while he shifted his body position facing Changmin.

“I know but can’t you just at least try…” Changmin continue and Yunho drown into his deep thought after Changmin words.

“Err…Junsu…” Changmin call on Junsu and Junsu look at Changmin rising his eyebrows signaling as if e asked changmin ‘what?’

“Why are you holding on Jae hyung hand?” Changmin asked and pointed his index finger on Junsu and Jaejoong connected hand.

“Owh…this…hmm..habits” Junsu answered with an awkward laugh and he let go of Jaejoog hand.

“Sorry” Jaejoong muttered and Junsu smile to Jaejoong. Changmin seem to be bothered by Jaejoong and Junsu intimadicy and he didn’t know why.

“Hey guys~” Mrs.Kim came into the living room followed by Yunho parents and Mr.Kim himself.

All four young handsome boys looking at Mrs.kim and Jaejoong were practically frowning as he saw the happy smiling face on his mother face.

‘This is not good’ Jaejoong said in his head.

“I have good news” Mrs.Kim started.

“The YunJae wedding will be held next week” Suddenly she blurt out and Jaejoong widen his eyes and so does Junsu while Changmin were clapping his hand as if he was happy hearing the news.

Jaejoong look over at Yunho and he saw Yunho bit on his lower lips and he knew that Yunho were trying to supress his own anger.

“But mom…we’re still an highschool student…we cannot afford to support a family” Jaejoong said trying to give some sense to his parents.

Although he was happy to be married to the person he love the most but he also didn’t want to hurt Yunho and for Yunho sake Jaejoong will sacrifies everything just for Yunho happiness even it have to hurt him…deeply…

“It’s okey because we will be taking care of all those payment, we’ll buy you a house, pay for the bills…all you have to do is getting married but the payment will only valid until you both find a job and then we will pull the money source and both of you are on your own” Mrs.Kim explained and Jaejoong stared at his mother in horror.

‘This is bad’ Jaejoong thought and then again he shifted his eyes to Yunho waiting for Yunho to refused the idea of the sudden marriage.

“We all agreed to this” Mrs.Kim continue and the others are smiling happily.

“Well…I think…congrates Jae” Junsu said and he pull Jaejoong into a hug while Changmin looking at Junsu and Jaejoong with an intense stare.

“I don’t think this a good idea” Jaejoong blurt out stll he want to get Yunho and himself out from this complicated situation.

“Why is that?” Mrs.Kim asked while staring at Jaejoong intensely.

“Well, because….hmm…I’m..eerr…not ready…yes I’m not ready yet” Jaejoong try to get some excuse so that the wedding will be postponed.

“You will be ready by next week” Mrs.Kim insisted and Jaejoong left out a heavy sigh giving up on his stubborn mother.

‘Yunho say something’ Jaejoong pray in his mind but still Yunho didn’t say anything until the parents went out to the garden again talking about the preparing of the wedding.

Jaejoong left out a sigh and he slap his hand on his forehead.

“That is a good news” Junsu said and Jaejoong turn his gaze to Junsu.

“Shut up” Jaejoong said in anger tone and Junsu turn his head with a pout and Changmin giggle looking at Junsu cute pout.

“Cute” Changmin said and Junsu look up to Changmin.

“What?” Junsu asked.

“You’re cute” Changmin repeat and Junsu smile.

“Oh god, could you guys stop flirting with each other” Yunho suddenly burst out and he left out a heavy sigh.

“I told you so…” Changmin said with a smile on his face, Yunho turn his head looking at changmin with a frown.

“I told you to tell them before thing getting worse and now…things are really starting to get worse” Changmin said and he gave his brother a wink.

“Aish~~” Yunho mumble under his breath getting all stress up with the sudden so-called ‘good news’

“What do you think?” Yunho asked Jaejoong and Jaejoong lifted his head looking back at Yunho.

“I don’t know” Jaejoong answered truthfully, even he doesn’t know what to do now.

“Can’t you talk to your parents?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong sigh.

“My parents…is stubborn…they won’t listen to me” Jaejoong answered and Junsu nodded his head.

“Yeah~ it’s really annoying and sometime it get into your nerve…his parents never listen…all they knew that what they did is the best for Jaejoong here” Junsu interupt and once again Yunho left out a heavy sigh.

‘This is going to be so much fun…’ Changmin said in his mind while looking at the sulking Jaejoong and Yunho with a wide smile plastered on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------

comment plz~ ^-^